Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

+13
Hanky Panky
Captain
Sharpedo
muffinz
tinning3
invisibleTerrarium
Gelatino
Dregadude
OverlordJ
NinteNerd
Spark Eletran
phantasmalDexterity
d_what
17 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa: - Page 10 Empty Re: Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

Post by muffinz Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:10 am

FUCK! IT'S HERE!

oh jeez. i feel like i still haven't fully grasped the WEIGHT of this happening. this is. this is the end... it's literally the end, and it's right in front of me, and i'm about to click on it...

oh man. oh man!

just remember to spoiler-tag all your spoilers for a while, just in case somebody here can't experience Act 7 quite yet.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa: - Page 10 Empty Re: Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

Post by Xaber Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:13 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Xaber on Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:15 am

Spoiler:
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:42 am

Spoiler:
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:51 am

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:29 am

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:41 am

Spoiler:
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:53 am

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:20 am

Well, I'm happy.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:29 am

I enjoyed it
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:06 am

(spoilers below, warning - tho if u haven't watched act 7 at this point what u even doin' in this thread)

I'm good with it now

even if we don't end up getting many more answers in the epilogue (though i'm p sure we will. *looks at problem sleuth*), I enjoyed the ride.

act 7 was honestly one of the most beautiful things I've ever watched, its main real problem is that it doesn't seem to directly tie together the Kids-Caliborn-Lord English thing

but in terms of how everything was showcased, holy shit
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:17 am

I'm totes cool. It hit exactly the things that I expected from the Epilogue act: (spoilers obv)

Had 1 surprising feature (the animation)
Resolved Calliope's business
Vast Glub happened
Juju was deployed
Furthest ring blows up somehow (it was a long time coming and Aradia deserved it, in a good way :V)
Game gets won, new earth populated
Caliborn's eyes explained (I would have been cool missing this but it's nice to have it)
LE neutralised

Bonus content: Jane and Dad reunion.

I guess if you were expecting a walk around or 300 page content drop I'd have expected jokes, more character arcs, sprite stuff, denizens, matriorb, general exposition things, but... Since EOA6 dropped, I wasn't. It was an Epilogue. Finishing the game and neutralising LE is the ending that I wanted and the one I expected!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:00 am

It's not an epilogue though! The ACTUAL Epilogue is coming "sometime." (prolly either 6/12 or 10/25 lets be honest)

It feels like the conclusion of a plot in a way - the, well, more epic sort of climax instead of Collide's JESUS STUFF IS HAPPENING one. The character stuff is definitely being left to the Epilogue.

The only things I'm confused about for realsies are when do the kids go fulfill Caliborn's masterpiece and what did the Juju do, specifically. I feel like we'll see that on an epilogue as well, though - some explanation of how he was ultimately defeated.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:38 am

Homestuck is my favorite anime
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:00 pm

WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO GAMZEE
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:28 pm

I think he's still in the fridge. If they had any sense, they sealed that thing under miles of concrete.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:34 pm

invisibleTerrarium wrote:WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO GAMZEE
he ded.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:23 pm

he got sent to Caliborn's dead earth in the black hole, along with a bunch of other items that we have also seen there. then he went along helping Caliborn in all the ways we've seen already and then died in the stop-motion clay puppet battle and got sucked into Lil Cal.

at least that seems like the vastly more probable explanation, but the singularity on LOTAK could've just killed him or something. either way he's out of our hair forever.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10