Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

+13
Hanky Panky
Captain
Sharpedo
muffinz
tinning3
invisibleTerrarium
Gelatino
Dregadude
OverlordJ
NinteNerd
Spark Eletran
phantasmalDexterity
d_what
17 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa: - Page 7 Empty Re: Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

Post by d_what Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:37 pm

Yeah I dunno if you're just not there yet iT but some of that stuff has actually been covered Surprised there has been more than 1 denizen on screen. Green dude, yaldy dude and some doodly blue dudette have all been featured, I might be forgetting some. Pretty sure heph and nyx and hemera and cetus haven't though which is a shame because I really want to know what their bodies are like.

I figured it was implied Kurloz stole Vriska's pirate jacket to use in alchemy to make the Cairo Overcoat.

We know slightly more about the homestuck juju than that, exactly from the claymation vines. With how does English actually become English, I think it was just a gradual amalgamation of all the souls in Cal. Older Caliborn + Cal + Arquius's swoleness and the worst half of gamzee. Sums it up pretty well IMO.

Jake has had some exposition on Hope. Nothing very concrete but nothing that doesn't slightly imply it's the platonic super-powerised ideal behind things like "power of friendship" and Plot Armor in weapon form.

E: wow gela you are pimping this in all of my favourite colours!
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa: - Page 7 Empty Re: Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:39 pm

EVERYTHING IS GREEN
Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa: - Page 7 Whatdidyoudo
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:42 pm

Lol excellent iT. Totally bestowing title of Royal .giffer upon thee.

Which reminds me, we know how Doc was formed (cueballs + cal + guardian formula) but not what his deal with. At what point does Caliborn get THE BEST guardian? Presumably part of Yaldabaoth's victory boon. But it'd be nice to know because DAMN that shiny asshole has still not got his comeuppance and he won all the victories that he set out to achieve.

Seriously great villain though. Gotta love the Doc.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:23 pm

cracks knuckles

let's do this

SO first of all i am doing A Thing. everybody place your bets on the name for EOA6! whoever wins gets a doodle idk

so far I've had [S] Engage (my own submission :0), [S] Strife, [S] Adventure and [S] Eternity

main reasoning for engage is that it's a fancy way of saying fight just like cascade is a fancy way of saying things falling into place

BUT. ALRIGHT. PREDICTION TIME

we have six different fights set to happen and it's

honestly obvious that none of em are going to go as expected tbh

first of all, the most obvious - Lord English and the ghost army

there's no way a buncha pikmin can beat the omnipotent demon. vriska has a plan, sure, but that plan is SO much more likely to blow up in her face than anything else. LE ain't losing yet, that might be saved for another part of the flash and/or act 7 tbh

SECOND: Caliborn and Yogurtboner

well... to put it simply: we wouldn't be seeing this if things were to go as expected. as it kindly pointed out we still don't know fully how Lord English happened, just that Caliborn got a boon from his denizen and his soul merged with Gamzee and Arquius

buuut something still unexplained is very much the masterpiece (his reactions make very little sense since he saw everything from a screen beforehand) and overall retcon differences (stuff like talking about erisolsprite or apparently not recognizing arquius in the masterpiece)

so yeah, leading theory: this caliborn, thru Shenanigans, isn't actually lord english. there was some sort o split on the caliborns' timelines and tho our good lil friend will definitely be relevant he might not be the specific one who rises up

THIRD: Striderzis and the Jack-Off

this one's kind of nebulous buuuut it's pretty clear lord jack's gonna get that staff. i mean. c'mon. other than that? i dunno, tbh. SS was brought back for SOME reason, and Lord Jack still's gotta end up doing something of significance unless he's just there for rule of cool... so that'll be fun

FOURTH: Batterwitch and Co.

alright, let's be plain and simple - ain't happening. or, more accurately, it's totally happening - )(IC is most definitely dying in this next flash, imo. problem is... anyone remember she's kind of cursed by LE? and whoever kills her gets that curse too? yea that didn't stop being a thing

which leads to the obvious solution, ofc - jane ends up being somehow the one to get the kill thru Shenanigans. seems pretty well set-up at this point rly

FIFTH: Dogfight

well, this one's the one with the most chance to go well, actually! note i say well and not 'as expected' :0

i mean, there's no way the becs are killing jade. none. her biggest worry would be getting grimdark'd again but i feel that won't happen a second time because storytelling.

ofc, unexpected-wise... well the sun is prooobs going to die in the middle of the fight, not letting it actually end, but simply causing a stalemate of sorts. jack and/or pm might also lose their rings, not sure?? and ofc - it'd be the COOLEST THING if their teleport-y powers were used as a way to sneak a peek on all the other fights, bec and uranium imp style

AND FINALLY, SIXTH: Jake and the Felt

i

i have no fucking clue man

this seems so inconsequential like. IT'S THE FELT. terezi could probs kill em all and she's not even god tier. SOMETHING is going to happen here, i just... i don't know what. it might be lord english-related, that's a definite possibility

oh yeah, and the other related thing: THE GREEN SUN

like cmon guys calliope was not subtle, it's dying mspa

the real question here is WHAT causes the green sun to die

ofc, the most obvious answer would be muse!calliope since she was the one who implied it but...

cherubs' whole thing is that they absorb a dying star. they don't kill stars per say, they simply eat them as they end

also where would she even get the power to kill the green sun in the first place

the much more likely possibility (thanks bkew) would be that, well... vriska uses the juju, and it somehow leads into the destruction of the green sun. the juju is possibly the only real object we don't know the full extent of the abilities of, so being able to somehow cause its death is very much possible

and ofc, if that happens, muse!callie will absolutely eat the dying remains of it and go searching for LE because cherubs
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:28 pm

the jack-off

why do we always come back to dicks???

(submissions:
[S] Game Over ((again... because retcon...))

[S] Aggress ((because it's the first thing and also egress means exit))
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:34 pm

S ascend? Or just act 6. Cascade was a great name.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:36 pm

can somebody pm me a big tl;dr of everything that happened after doglady turned evil?
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:34 pm

I think Ascend will be saved for Act 7 personally

and. I could probs try

I could see defs Agress tho

EDIT: I DID IT I SENT THE THING

that was HUGE holy shit but i did my best

nearly all of it was from memory btw
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:02 pm

would you volunteer to post that here i would love to see homestuck recapped in sparks mostly lowercase much abbreviated style lmao

(obligatory hopy shit that recape is HUUUUGE joke)
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:05 pm

i actually didn't use my usual style much but

here u have it

i'm warning you it big:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:14 pm

holy fuck

i am so glad i read the tldr instead of going through the comic

thanks spark
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:36 pm

wait theres a curse for killing )(IC?
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:49 pm

yeah the Handmaid's

conditional mortality or smth. you live forever, until lord english thinks it's your time to die

handmaid was cursed with that by LE, condesce killed her and inherited the curse, presumably whoever kills her will be cursed again
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:00 pm

oh, rad. doesnt sound like the worst curse in the world

EDIT: Though now that i say this i really hope john doesnt kill her now bc then everything is rekt
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:05 pm

well I mean you're also forced to do his bidding so it's pretty bad

and yeah that's why I'm saying Jane killing her would make te most sense, inheriting the curse and all. we'll see I suppose :0
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:25 pm

ITS COMING
ITS UCKING COMING PAPERS CONFIRMED IT
PAPERSEVERYWHERE ASKED HUSSIE AND IT'S PROLLY GONNA BE MIDNIGHT~ONE AM EST
TWO HOURS
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:38 pm

AHHH

actually i probably won't be able to watch it until tomorrow morning anyways because site traffic, so.

but still AHHH
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:58 pm

t minus one hour. still rereading. almost there. currently reading the part where everyone's shooting the shit on the frog platform. the hype is on, folks.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:05 am

IT'S UP! THE FLASH IS UP GO LOOK OH MY GOD

EDIT: I HAVEN'T CLICKED IT YET SO IDK IF IT CAN BE VIEWED TONIGHT BUT IT'S HERE!!!
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:06 am

[S] Collide. i'm physically restraining myself from clicking it before i finish my reread, no spoils please. this is gomna be tough.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:10 am

wait SHIT

my mom's gonna get home in the next 15 minutes or so probably and when she does I'm gonna be morally obligated to at least say "hi" and make small talk with her about her day, which would interrupt the flash, so...
i think i'll have to WAIT until after she gets home and goes to bed before i click it.
keeping myself from starting it now is physically painful.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:23 am

OK GLAD I WAITED she came home less than five minutes after posting that. TIME TO GO WATCH THE FLASHHHHH

EDIT:
no spoiler for the flash's events:
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:33 am

OH MY GOD IM SCREAMING
UPLOADING MY REACTION RIGHT NOW BUT WHAT THE FUCK
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:46 am

Well, looks like Hussie learned from his mistakes and hosted this one on a site that's got the infrastructure to handle the traffic. Eighteen minutes of insane combat.

Minor spoilers:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:20 am

WOW! OKAY

Spoiler:
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next