Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

+13
Hanky Panky
Captain
Sharpedo
muffinz
tinning3
invisibleTerrarium
Gelatino
Dregadude
OverlordJ
NinteNerd
Spark Eletran
phantasmalDexterity
d_what
17 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa: - Page 6 Empty Re: Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

Post by tinning3 Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:26 pm

Plans: I have no battle plans yet since no timeframe has really been given except for 'Quite a long time'.
Converts: Everyone I've explained homestuck to has never expressed anything higher than 'dislike' for it for some wierd reason. Maybe I'm not good at selling at.
Cosplayers:I went to a con earlier this year actually, and yeah I saw a huge group of cosplayers. I didn't bother them though.
Reread: I've reread it once, but every other time I've retried I usually lost interest around the troll saga. That's when the huge chatlogs begin in earnest, and I'm not patient enough to sift through them every time, so I usually just skip thruogh pages unless something grabs my attention.
Favourite part: just after the troll arc, with Jade entering her session and the ramifications, since that was my first updates when I was caught up.
Least fav: The Beta kids are really taking thier toll with me. Interesting at first, but I'm really disliking it for some reason. I think I might be getting fatigued to be honest, I think the gigapause and the next update being the last is the best thing Andrew could have done, imo.
Faith: 9/10, giving himself this time is a good sign that he's taking it seriously and will work hard on it. Not that he hasn't before, though.
Fav flash: [S] Jade: enter. Honourary mention to Cascade thuogh.

tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa: - Page 6 Empty Re: Sharpedo says Comdisc: The Thread :mspa:

Post by Dregadude Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Good questions!

Spoiler:

Question for everyone else: what in your life has changed since you found Homestuck? For me, it seems like everything's improved. I became more creative, more inspired, more satisfied. That's something I haven't gotten with anything else.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:56 pm

oh god im not feeling like answering all of to that tbh

I'll just say whenever the LAAAAST UPDATE finally happens I'll probably sit and go reading it all and might even do some audio reacting to flashes and stuff possibly

Also GUYS BETA KIDS = JOHN AND STUFF
ACT 6 IS ALPHA and i actually do like act 6
i just think its sorta different
just like act 5 was pretty different from act 1~4
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:14 pm

I haven't really discussed homestuck in a long time, I can't remember how the iterations were named. It's confusing when the alpha comes after the beta as well, considering the beta should come after alpha.

I don't really know how I changed since I started reading homestuck, since when I started reading homestuck was the same time I moved to university and made myself go through major life and attitude changes, so I can't say what was natural development and what was homestuck.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:15 pm

d_what wrote:So, guys. I've been meaning to ask.
With the gigapause eventually... Unpausing, what's everyone's battle plans for the big day?
How many people have you managed to 'convert'?
Ever been to a con and seen a HS cosplayer?
How many times have you re-read HS?
Favourite part?
Least favourite?
Overall faith in Hussie /10?
Favourite flash?
Favourite tumblr overreaction?
Favourite HS gimmick?
Funniest meta thing to happen to you?

(And: some or all or none or ask your own)
No plans
No converts
never been to a con
read HS twice
Cascade
Acts 1-3
5/10
Cascade
Don't care about tumblr
sweet bro and hella jeff typos
nothing meta has ever happened to me
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:26 pm

what's everyone's battle plans for the big day? i wasn't planning on doing anything different
How many people have you managed to 'convert'? why do you talk about it like it's a religion
Ever been to a con and seen a HS cosplayer? never been to a con, ideally never will
How many times have you re-read HS? i read it twice
Favourite part? probably act 5
Least favourite? can't think of any
Overall faith in Hussie /10? 10/10 he's a good writer
Favourite flash? caliborn: enter
Favourite tumblr overreaction? i don't really know what this means?
Favourite HS gimmick? sbahj memes
Funniest meta thing to happen to you? i don't know what this means either
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:11 pm

With the gigapause eventually... Unpausing, what's everyone's battle plans for the big day? I'll probably miss it unknowingly and then find out several hours later and be like "oh shit Homestuck is finished."
How many people have you managed to 'convert'? None, I keep telling people to but no-one listens...
Ever been to a con and seen a HS cosplayer? I saw a Dave Strider on the train once. With no apparent context.
How many times have you re-read HS? Never in full. Though I've re-read certain portions of it while looking for certain quotes. Some of them multiple times.
Favourite part? Anything with Karkat or Dave or especially both.
Least favourite? Trickster Mode...
Overall faith in Hussie /10? Caucasian/10
Favourite flash? Prince of Heart: Rise Up narrowly beats out Cascade.
Favourite tumblr overreaction? I don't really do Tumblr. I follow a select few blogs but I don't look for people's reactions.
Favourite HS gimmick? Can't decide
Funniest meta thing to happen to you? What does this actually mean???
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:59 am

So, guys. I've been meaning to ask.
Spoiler:
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:39 am

d_what wrote:So, guys. I've been meaning to ask.
With the gigapause eventually... Unpausing, what's everyone's battle plans for the big day?
How many people have you managed to 'convert'?
Ever been to a con and seen a HS cosplayer?
How many times have you re-read HS?
Favourite part?
Least favourite?
Overall faith in Hussie /10?
Favourite flash?
Favourite tumblr overreaction?
Favourite HS gimmick?
Funniest meta thing to happen to you?

(And: some or all or none or ask your own)
No plans
No converts
never been to a con
read HS once fully but have over all probably read it like three times at lease, certain parts much more then others
Can't decide
Can't decide either
10/10, I'm sure he knows what he's doing
Can't decide
I am no good with tumblr, I don't really know how to use it. Though it annoys me when people repost weird stuff others made and then blame it on the gigapause, especially since most of the stuff was either made BEFORE the pause or by someone who has made stuff LIKE it before the pause
hard to pick, probably the references to other works of Hussie and/or Homestuck itself
What exactly do you mean by that?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:32 am

Guys, by "Funniest meta thing to happen to you" I think he means irl things that look like they're related to Homestuck out of sheer coincidence. Eg,

Dregadude wrote:The 413th day of Homestuck, which was when [S] Descend was posted, was my 14th birthday. How weird is that?
Haven't you guys seen 413 or 612 or 1025 in odd places, or seen something that uses the same color scheme as the kids' typing colors, or thought of the trolls when you see the zodiac signs? That sort of thing.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:33 am

Oh.

In that case no, not that I'd remember Sad
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:30 pm

Yo, Hussie finally posted on mspa two days ago about Namco High being a thing he's doing. Go read it.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:12 pm

I am 100% sure that it happened exactly as he described it
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:25 pm

phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Also, Jane being in Namco High is now a thing! Come on Spark, get on the ball with this reporting crap.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:43 am

yes it sure is a thing
which brings the question of who'll be the last homestuck character? it did mention there were 3

EDIT: OKAY SO
I WAS ON TUMBLR AND SUDDENLY I SEE A PIC AND I DO SOME RESEARCH AND
APPARENTLY UPDATES ON THE HOMESTUCK GAME AND IT SHOULD BE IN YOUR INBOX IF YOU BACKED IT (did anyone here do that?)
HERE. THIS IS THE PIC.
THE PIC.:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:12 am

i didn't back it but the 'gorg is forwarding the email to me

i like the part where you click on the picture for "high resolution"
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:57 am

I LOVE HER ALREADY
Look she has a flashlight!! I hope it's a regular sburb adventure (regular not necessarily meaning 100% typical, don't be silly) with horrorterrors and aliens and weapon kinds!!

Look 3D models!! It's 3D!! Not a platformer!! Or stationary background point and clicks!

Wooooo!
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:32 am

well it's not a "sburb" adventure in that sburb will not be involved at all
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:41 am

here's the entire update for people who can't see it

[redacted at drillgorg's request]
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Woah no sburb? Is that official? Crazym how will we know what her title is?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:41 pm

you guys should have backed it

there's some pretty game-changing info in that update.

like homestuck spoilers ahoy
he said jake and jane are the same person like what's his face and tyler durden.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpedo Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:53 pm

d_what wrote:I LOVE HER ALREADY
Look she has a flashlight!! I hope it's a regular sburb adventure (regular not necessarily meaning 100% typical, don't be silly) with horrorterrors and aliens and weapon kinds!!

Look 3D models!! It's 3D!! Not a platformer!! Or stationary background point and clicks!

Wooooo!
I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU WOULD INFER THAT IT WAS A PLATFORMER, OR HOW SEEING A 3D MODEL WOULD HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT IT ISN'T.
Sharpedo
Sharpedo
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:21 pm

it's an honor to once again post directly after our lord and savior sharpedo mspa
THAT SAID, and i'm not quite done with my reread yet, here is the shit i think we're missing.

top tier shit:

If you can think of any please add!!

invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Here's a cool article that might help you understand what we know about Blood (that's a link, I should probably change the link color, it's kinda hard to see)
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next