Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

+8
OverlordJ
kotakun
Hanky Panky
cephalopodAscendant
Spark Eletran
muffinz
invisibleTerrarium
tinning3
12 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 39 Empty Re: General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:22 pm

aight I'm online
Drega (and other peeps with kiu) hasn't/haven't answered so shrug
NOW LESSGO I made a room
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 39 Empty Re: General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

Post by d_what Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Level 9 cpus I hope! Because without other humans we need the challenge Sad

EDIT: is this a 1-on-1 thingy, or a 3v3, or 6 player thing? Most of my weapons are actually best on LVDs, since Guardians and Staves are good at team support!

...or I could try my Eyetracks I guess Razz
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:30 pm

I DEMAND A FUCKIN' REMATCH THAT WAS BULLSHIT
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Which one specifically Razz

Also man LVD with CPUS I like multiplayer!!

e: whoof that was intense! Never played with anybody on that stage before.

Last edited by d_what on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:38 pm

AAAAA
STOP BEING SO RANGED DANGIT
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:42 pm

LETS TRY EYETRACKS!!!

EDIT: "Spark has left".

Yep, that's actually the appropriate response to Eyetracks. They're borked as shit.

Last edited by d_what on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:43 pm

nope.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:45 pm

I'd have added several successive nopes. My Eyetracks at least are fairly regular: Max ranged, +3 homing and range, nothing too special. Those Japanese players though... +6 forward dash shot, +6 full health boost, + 4 evasion... then -3 defense because why not? Crazy difficult. But honestly I only ever use the Eyetracks against other Eyetrack users, or when the players are so bad my Staff would get the same win ratio. They are completely broken.

Edit: bed_time for d_what! Captain's online though, maybe he has games to play Surprised

Last edited by d_what on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:47 pm

So basically
I'm FUCKIN' BOSS at Smash because I have fought against Ninte and Gela
and u wreck me at KIU because u actually keep ur distance instead of rushing in like AAAAAAAA
nice.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Ehhhhh

For the laz0rs, yes definitely. But that's just part of the weapon. If I'm up close, or surrounded, it's not too useful unless I can line up the opponent with a forward dash charge shot (that's usually a close-range OHKO, though not always). The laser staff has the second highest range of any weapon, and mine has range/homing +3, so I'd be mad not to abuse it.

For the orbitars, surprisingly not. I'll only ever go ranged if I'm out in the open and it's too easy to dodge the shields, or if I'm between charged shots. Most of the time, I prefer being up-close and against a wall, before back-flipping into a backwards-dash charge shot. And that's almost as close-range as you can get! But the Guardian Orbitars really depend on the opponent and the arena. They're not too great in the open if I can get surrounded.

Uhh. Eyetracks don't really care where anybody is, they're a whirling maelstrom of death in any scenario, as long as I have slip shot activated T_T

I don't have any weapons that I find good at Melee, but that's because it's a whole other field of study that I haven't really looked at. I've a +4/+4 6 Melee Crusader Blade that has an absurdly powerful dash attack, but I don't know enough about a Melee to be any good at landing them. I'm really just ranged out of habit and circumstance really.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:07 pm

Well I mean
You keep your distance with the orbitars still because the charge shots don't let me get close
I don't mean being actually FAR AWAY ranged, that's w the lasers, the orbitars just. don't let me get close enough to get a hit in despite being relatively close-ranged
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:00 pm

Aw man, I was out all day yesterday and

Yeah

I play KI:U
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:42 am

It's okay Octi, we'll play some other time Very Happy I'm around often enough anyway. Also, don't I need to give you an Umbreon or something...?

I am drawing. Now, who wants to take bets as to whether or not I'll finish it?
General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 39 Thumb10
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:01 pm

WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

ATTENTION EVERYBODY!

special Smash presentation featuring Mr Sakurai himself, on the 14th, 7:40 am pacific time, same day as Lucas is released, we are totally gonna get new DLC stuff

and thus we can cross Smash DLC off the E3 list because that's pretty close

....god, I'm gonna die next week.
Smash presentation on sunday
E3 during the week
Stevenbomb across all days
will probably have Splatoon by then already so I'll wanna play it
Pokémon (movie but likely something to do with Arceus possibly a new form or mega or smth) news on Friday
theater class all day on wednesday
theater PRESENTATION at night on thursday or friday
orphanage work thing on thursday bcuz of school

And that's not counting any homework and/or tests n such I get for then
at least I don't have school on Monday but. GOD STILL
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:33 pm

D, that is an incredible drawing, you are REALLY good
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:35 pm

You're just sayin' that because I drew a gengar Razz

Udpated: (kept the typo)
Spoiler:
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:21 pm

No, I am saying that because your use of colour is breathtaking
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:38 am

Man, that really is amazing, D Very Happy

I'll try to get on sometime tomorrow, though I do get out of work a bit late and need to do a bit of grocery shopping sometime this week...
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Fin!
Spoiler:
Today has been a good day. My sister came back from staying in Maryland (US) for the summer to provide family support for my mom (Surgery), but more important than that, she has provided me with family Ritz crackers. The UK branch changed the recipe drastically a few years ago and they're inedible now... whereas before, they were one of my staples! And I have a fairly srs eating disorder so when I say staple I mean staple Surprised Which is why a suitcase full of Ritz is such a great thing. Wonderful Very Happy

Seriously if any of you guys "over the pond" ever somehow come across my address, just ship over a few boxes and I won't even mind that I'm being stalked.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:22 pm

Your mom had surgery? I hope everything's all right. And dude, you are a wicked good artist. Meanwhile, I'm lucky if my skills surpass Caliborn's.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:47 pm

Nah, my mom's going for surgery on Friday. It's... pretty big surgery, best case scenario is 3 hours but more than likely all day. But the prognosis is 98% positive, and so am I! Nevertheless my mom wanted the emotional support, which is fair, so we'll be staying in hospital accommodation for the following two weeks Very Happy

Gosh yes Caliborn I haven't thought about him in ages Surprised You know, I think one of the reasons he makes such a great villain is because he's a successful character, as a person. He set out being so against friendship or art or whatever, and then set out (accidentally or not) to improve those things. And while he may be a shit friend or a... unique artist, he's still improved. You gotta hand it to him. *rainbows*and the moral of the story is, everyone can learn 2 draw!*rainbows*
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:48 pm

I like drawing and I am not caliborn levels of bad but I am not good either.

There is one drawing I once made that I really like but I have no idea how that happened. It was like "Wow, this looks really good, how the hell did I do this" and the next drawing was "Wow, oh my god, I'm never gonna draw something nearly as good as that other picture, am I?" and true enough, so far, none of my pictures have surpassed it. I drew it almost five years ago and nothing has surpassed it yet and as much as I like that picture, it frustrates me...

I always hate when I make something good, don't know how I made it so good and then never manage to surpass it, it's THE worst feeling for me. Okay, that might be hyperbole but it feels pretty aweful.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:41 am

uhh art-wise my best digitally is prolly like. this?
or, in that caliborn note, this
or some pic of this thing I did for a school thing maybe??? Idk I'm just posting random art

I haven't been much in the mood to draw lately but I did do some today which is. good?
and like. my computer is broken so I can't draw digitally for now unfortunately
but yeh for a buncha random drawings and artshits this should have 'em all if anyone's interested
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:56 am

I don't draw digitally, though I probably should, since I did buy that drawing tablet thing...

I mostly just draw using a pencil.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:13 am

Uhh. Were any of you guys aware that this was a thing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOXW-TUQhcw

And also apparently the Sonic amiibo is gonna unlock a playable Sonic in Hyrule Warriors (soon for 3DS), and after that video, I'd believe it?

Just. Zelda x Sonic. Would not have guessed it.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next