Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

+8
OverlordJ
kotakun
Hanky Panky
cephalopodAscendant
Spark Eletran
muffinz
invisibleTerrarium
tinning3
12 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 2 Empty Re: General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

Post by OverlordJ Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:04 pm

Drag and drop definitely works. You can also create folders for stuff!
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 2 Empty Re: General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

Post by muffinz Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:35 pm

Oh. I feel stupid now.

Oh yeah, since I forgot to say it before, hi Sandstriker! Nice to have you back.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:39 am

"dowload it at midnight" oh I see what you meant now :0
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:22 am

It's downloading right this very second! This is so exiting!
But of course, it's taking forever to download, and it still remains to be seen whether or not the unimaginably huge masses of other people downloading it at the same time will make me get an error message halfway through and need to redownload it :I :I :I
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:24 am

And Brawl in the Family has finally concluded. I'm going to miss that comic. It's definitely a bit poetic that it ended right as Smash 4 was released in the US, though.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:30 am

well now that smash is out im guessing that you allll be too busy smashifying for the next month and a half to be talking here but then youll come back after that time and well have lots of fun together

at least for a few days until oras comes out and then thisll repeat all over again though probably longer because then youll have both smash and oras to distract yourself with
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 2 Empty General Chat: The Smashening

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:40 am

I would be downloading smash but
too much traffic, errors a lot, gonna wait till later :0
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:07 am

there's your new topic

on an unrelated note, ricola extra strength lozenges are pretty good after a night of sucking dicks THREE DAYS OF COUGHING MY LUNGS OUT but god damn does menthol taste like anus.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:29 am

but i didnt want a new topic i wanted seven million pages of random discussion mashed together haphazardly intertwined with a compelling narrative about the ineffability of the human condition providing an insight into the authors viewpoint on what makes up the so called good life so that when it was all said and done the lot of us would end up more informed and able to take these choices that we made and what we learned from them out into the real world to improve the quality of everyones lives

or a pony id like that too
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:47 am

Well, I have my copy now.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:02 pm

Argh I received email notification that smash has been sent to my home address :I

My roommates are holding a smash party today in our dorm with a bunch of other friends so all I can do is sit in the back and be jealous.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:08 pm

I've had my copy since yesterday! Ty preorder coming early, ty.

Is a really good game, I like a lot.

I've got all the chars now too so yay.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:00 pm

I went to the local CeX today, but like I feared, day of release isn't long enough to have second hand copies floating in. Very tempted to sell store vouchers for a few quid less than they're worth to someone just to be able to buy it somewhere else, but future me would hate me for it.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:23 pm

digital smash master race reporting in
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Didn't get it at the midnight release for reasons, will have downloaded it by the end of the day.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:27 pm

GETTING SMASH IN LIKE 30 MINUTES AND I HAVE A LOT OF HYPE
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Ooh I can actually use my vouchers to buy on the stores' website! It means if the game is in locally tomorrow I'll miss out immediatly on it, but I'll definatly get a copy soon!
cheers
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:41 pm

im about three steps away from getting smash

1) need to get a 3ds
2) need to get interest in playing smash
3) need to get smash
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:08 pm

EEEEEY I GOT SMASH
Rosalina is currently my favorite newbie, I really was not expecting to like her this much!!! Those crazy Luma combos are actually. way easier than i thought they would be, so she's hella fun.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:36 am

Ah, I knew something was a little off about the way Mr. Game and Watch looks in SSB4. Turns out he's been slightly redesigned to be somewhat differently shaped and proportioned, although it's hard to even tell unless you look at pictures side-by-side. A really minor tidbit, but I find it interesting nonetheless.

Um, in other news, I'm loving SSB4 a lot so far! I'm having just as much fun using Greninja and Shulk as I thought I might, but I haven't really done much with Palutena yet. (I'm mainly waiting to get her custom special moves, since her default ones kinda suck.) I'm also loving Bowser Jr, Duck Hunt, and Ness more than I expected. I never really played as Ness much in Brawl, but he feels like he's been buffed a bit. Which I guess is good since Lucas is gone now ;^;
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:57 am

Yeah, Palutena's default moves are crap. Marth is also pretty bad (as is his new voice actor). I'm a little surprised at how good Zero Suit Samus is.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:47 am

um
you guys do know Palutena's customs are unlocked from the start right :0

As expected, Villager is literally perfect for me
Afterwards, comes Duck Hunt and Bowser Jr, both tied for now until I get to learn their movesets better
Then... Prolly Sonic and Pit.

DID YOU GUYS KNOW SONIC GOT BUFFED AS SHIT THIS TIME AROUND
LIKE HE'S ACTUALLY. REALLY GOOD. AND I'M IMPRESSED.
Shulk is HARD to use but also rly cool
Greninja is waaaay too. uh. Greninja-y for me
Palutena is slow man like wow
Rosalina is... actually rly cool. Like I know nothing about her but I did some randoms with Capn and Ninte and got her in one and won despite never having played her before

Villager is forever the best tho. Imma beat everyone the fuck up with him 80
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:11 am

EDIT 'CAUSE NINJA'D: Oh wait, they are? What? I thought that was a Mii-only thing! Weird... but convenient, I guess. Thanks for letting me know, or else who knows how long I'd've spent trying futilely to "unlock" them :V

So apparently, somebody's compiled a list of all characters' weights in SSB4. Some things I found interesting or surprising:

- Bowser Jr. is heavier than Ganondorf and the same weight as Charizard.
- The three Mii sizes are very close in weight, being 102, 100, and 97.
- Villager is a middleweight that's barely lighter than Mario. He really seemed lighter than that from what I've played...
- Pac-Man's weight is below average. It's not that odd, but he struck me as being medium-heavy just from his speed and physics and such.
- Palutena is lighter than Pit. I know she floats when moving, but it's still weird.
- Fox is as light as Pikachu and Olimar? Really? Was he that light in the other games too?
- Rosalina is the fourth lightest character, only heavier than Kirby, Jigglypuff, and Mr. G&W. Makes some sense with her odd gravity and all, but still a bit more extreme than expected.

Last edited by muffinz on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:12 am

Palutena does not feel light. I am a little surprised about Bowser Jr., though.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:15 am

Well she's not light per-se, but she is below average. Around the same weight as Toon Link and Diddy Kong.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next