Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

+7
Xaber
OverlordJ
Captain
muffinz
invisibleTerrarium
Spark Eletran
d_what
11 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business - Page 9 Empty Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:55 pm

the worst pokemon is either druddigon or alomomola. theyre just so uninspired,,,
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business - Page 9 Empty Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by d_what Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:35 pm

Thread is definitely losing focus :V After the queue has been emptied we'll have a free-for-all for this kinda question k?

OJ, what are your feelings regarding hair? (on heads)
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Favourite Overlord? I assume not counting the OC I named myself after ;P

Hmm, there is a Newgrounds series with a character named the Overlord, the series is pretty short an called Larry, but I thought the Overlord was pretty funny. If I can think of a better example, I'll let you know.

My hair is so long, I can tickle my ass by looking up. My hair is magnificent. I enter a room, shake my long flowing blond hair and the song "Hair" from the musical "Hair" begins to play. My hair is the part of my body I like the most.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Huh. Like Samson.

Or Rapunzel. Whatever floaties the boaties.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:12 pm

Yes, my incredible hair definitely gives me super powers.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:38 pm

d_what wrote:Thread is definitely losing focus :V After the queue has been emptied we'll have a free-for-all for this kinda question k?

OJ, what are your feelings regarding hair? (on heads)

d_what wrote:Thread is definitely losing focus :V After the queue has been emptied we'll have a free-for-all for this kinda question k?

d_what wrote:Thread is definitely losing focus :V

d_what wrote:Thread is definitely losing focus

mspa[/quote]
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:15 pm

oj how do you feel about the loss of this thread's focus do you approve of this second sharpedial uprising
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:17 pm

Of course not, the thread should clearly focus on me, all the time, forever.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:47 pm

What's your opinion on smuppedo? smuppedo
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:13 pm

Almost as awesome as my hair.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:09 am

invisibleTerrarium wrote:the worst pokemon is either druddigon or alomomola. theyre just so uninspired,,,
invisibleTerrarium wrote:druddigon

shut the fun up

oj, what's the coolest natural landscape you've ever been in?

Last edited by Xaber on Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:43 am

Hard to say, but I've been to a beach that had black sand, that was cool, I think?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:33 am

I had a dream last night that I popped the queue. Unfortunately, it was only a dream. So, uhhh, let's retroactively-having-done-popped-queue-hours-from-earlier-now? Xaber, you're up!

I apologise but I hardly ever get a chance to use upsidedown text

So how's Turnbull working out for you? Does it ever get confusing that the "Liberal" party is conservative? What's that like? Also how often do you guys wear sunscreen because holy fuck the rate of skin cancer in Australia is seriously terrifying.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:54 pm

have you ever been personally victimized by a kangaroo [/racism]

what the hell does your avatar have to do with the name "xaber?" or your personality in general? have you ever driven a volkswagen golf gti???

australian pop music? y/n?
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:02 pm

how do u feel about boomerangs. because they are awesome
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:35 pm

Wow we're doing really well on the "lame Australian stereotypes" front. Only three posts in and we've already got upside-down gags, boomerangs, and kangaroos. Well done us!

... :'(
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:29 pm

well, to be totally honest, i don't know a whole lot about xaber! i know he lives in australia and is out of school, so i'm just kinda waiting for him to fill out the generic questions. no harm meant, xaber.

for that matter, how does the australian education system work? how much time do you have between high school/secondary school/whatever and college/university/whatever? and what do you plan to study at the latter whatever?
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:26 pm

generic questions:

non-generic questions:

d_what wrote:upside-down gags

sorry, where was this? i missed it.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:47 am

Xaber wrote:his Facebook presence is awful because all he does is like "gaming memes" pages.
I love that this was important enough for you to mention. I've already unfollowed two of my friends for this and society agrees I'm doing the right thing :V

Staravia
what the goddamn fuck

i'm afraid of trees.
something something drop bears

i might have mentioned this in the writing thread i made about a year ago but i would really like to be an author? i'm very bad at actually finishing anything (and starting things recently) and i don't think it would ever work as like a Main Career Path but i would like to try it.
You're really good at it from what I've seen! I've heard that for most people it's a lot of work for little payoff but definitely keep it up as a side thing!

card games are bad
but Pokémon is good so Pokémon card games is at least a solid neutral

turnbull sucks.
goddamn. Just once I'd like someone to tell me their democracy is working. But nope, it's always pig diddler/trump-or-war-hawk/horrific corruption. Bleh.

Thread title :V
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:59 am

d_what wrote:
Staravia
what the goddamn fuck

staravia is my beautiful bird friend don't be mean

d_what wrote:
i might have mentioned this in the writing thread i made about a year ago but i would really like to be an author? i'm very bad at actually finishing anything (and starting things recently) and i don't think it would ever work as like a Main Career Path but i would like to try it.
You're really good at it from what I've seen! I've heard that for most people it's a lot of work for little payoff but definitely keep it up as a side thing!

thanks!

d_what wrote:

Thread title :V

really? looks normal to me.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:37 am

[post deleted sorry]

Last edited by muffinz on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:36 am

Speaking of Sburbmon, if the forums are indeed gone forever, then we've kinda lost a few things. Most notably, the list of things that have been done, and I believe some of my more recent movesets as well. The BMC is still intact ofc, and we still have all the sprites, and I'm sure Twix has dev copies of whichever patch we're up to, but it's definitely annoying.

Xaber its shitty nicknames time r8 these in order of least to most shitty lesgo: Xabe Malik, Worhemr ov Sellywoo, bluhsintriangle, STREWTH MATE THAT SURE IS A GOOD SUWERD! and Zoober (Zoo Goober).
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:26 am

muffinz wrote:
Xaber wrote:Vespiquen,
NICE

muffinz you don't need to congratulate someone on thinking Vespiquen is great, everybody knows that :V Vespiquen is definitely contender for Best Bug!

I mean okay it's kinda shitty ingame and especially competitively, but it LOOKS cool. Also it's really good in cards. https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/18/54/62/14/img_2010.jpg
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:15 pm

What's your favorite YouTube Channel?

What do you want the most out of Pokemon Sun and Moon?
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Do you have any scary stories to tell? How do you feel about wearing socks with sandals? Is Vegemite really as love/hate as people say? If you were us what question would you ask yourself?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next