Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

+7
Xaber
OverlordJ
Captain
muffinz
invisibleTerrarium
Spark Eletran
d_what
11 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business Empty Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by d_what Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:21 pm

For those not in the know, AMA stands for "ask me anything"! It's an opportunity for people to get to know the AMAer a bit better. So to start with, people who are up to being " interviewed ", please say so below and your names will be added to the queue! And when a certain time period has passed, we can start asking the first person on the queue a bunch of questions, before moving to the next person. I'll go... Second, to see if any of this needs reworking.

Some ground rules:

Nothing too personal, or too inappropriate. iT and Spark may be the world's next generation of cyber cynics but let's keep things PG for legal if not moral reasons :V

No leading questions! But otherwise anything goes.

AMAers are not required to answer a question, and if they do, they're not obligated to do so seriously. HOWEVER, please acknowledge the question. A simple "I'd rather not answer this, sorry!" will suffice.

Keep questions limited to the person in the current active position.

Queue:[/b] Spark, Me, iT, Muffinz, Captain, OJ, Xaber, Tinning, Sandstriker EVERYBODY

Generic Q list:
Spoiler:

Last edited by d_what on Sat May 14, 2016 3:35 pm; edited 20 times in total
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business Empty Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by d_what Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Generic question 1: what does an average day in your life look like?

Generic question 1+1: describe one of your friends, or your social group!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business Empty Re: Quarantine: AMA edition: Open For Business

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:02 pm

i volunteer to be amamama'd yes hello
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:56 pm

i also volunteer as tribute and also can ask q's
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:58 pm

i think the obvious candidate for first question is kotakun, and my question is very simple: where did she hide the bodies????
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:51 am

invisibleTerrarium wrote:i think the obvious candidate for first question is kotakun, and my question is very simple: where did she hide the bodies????

Ask questions for Kotakun at Kotakun question time! Which is not now. Unless you want to make that a generic question, but I don't hide my bodies, I just chuck them over my garden's fence with a shovel into the brambles beyond because it's easier than digging holes with it. Aaaa...hyup!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:24 pm

[post deleted, sorry]

Last edited by muffinz on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:30 pm

Muffinz reminded me of another Generic Question! Thank you Muffinz!

Generic question 3: Explain how you got your username!

EDIT: QUestions 16 and 17: ,
at what point did you catch up with homestuck?

is there anything you want to tell us about yourself that you've never really gone into or just haven't found the right opportunity to yet? Take your time on this one Surprised

18: why haven't u played pokemon TCG yet I mean c'mon it is a major part of the franchise u faker u

Last edited by d_what on Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:41 am; edited 3 times in total
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:28 pm

I will answer questions and also

4. What are your top ten favourite Pokémon? There does not need to be an order.

5. What is the meaning of life, in your opinion?

6. What is is your favourite animal?

7. You are stuck on a desert island with the person you despise the most in the world. You will absolutely never like them, there is zero chance that you ever will. Being around them makes you both miserable and filled with rage. There is no hope of ever being discovered and there is a 100% certainty that you will both be here for the rest of your lives. You are able to survive on this island just fine. You have been given a gun with a single bullet. The most hated person does not know about it, and you can somehow keep it a secret from them. Do you kill them, kill yourself, or live with this person? Follow up question: As soon as one of your is dead, the other gets to return to their life. Has your answer changed?

8. Do you live in an urban environment or a rural environment? Which would you rather live in?

9. Earth, Wind, Water or Fire? Combinations are not allowed, as are the answers "neither" or "all", or anything to that effect Wink

i spent way too long looking up dumb moral dilemmas so heres an easy one for the last one instead

10. What is your favourite word?
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:55 am

[post deleted, sorry]

Last edited by muffinz on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:10 am

Okay! We've got a good round of questions now I think. Amy questions posed before Spark posts will be treated as generic. Any questions after are Spark-specific. Spark, post at will! Take as many posts or as much time as you need.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:38 pm

ALRIGHT HERE WE GOOOO

Generic question 1: what does an average day in your life look like?
R: Wake up at 6am, get in a bus at 6:30, stay in school 'till 12, get on a bus and get home around 12:30, lunch, get on 'em pcs and start doing random shit. Checking sites, watching videos, drawing, etc. Around 3 or 4 I eat something else, around 7 or 8 I have dinner and after that I usually (try) to do any homework/study I need to. Aaand then sleep at like. Midnight~1am usually :0

Generic question 1+1: describe one of your friends, or your social group!
R: well yall p much know all my closer friends so i'll just talk about the guy i hang out with at school
he's a nerdy dude, tall, very very VERY short blond hair... reads a shitton, makes me jealous with his ridiculous grades, also tries to draw but a lot more realistic, way less stylized stuff. cool dude

Generic question 3: Explain how you got your username!
R: I dunno i was like. Eight. Jolteon was my new favorite Pokémon and I needed a name for one. Named it Spark 'cause I'm as creative as Family Guy! Ended up sticking as my nickname like, everywhere after that. Eletran was just an electric-y sounding word I made up :0

4. What are your top ten favourite Pokémon? There does not need to be an order.
R: RIGHT
Jolteon, Braviary, Hydreigon, Typhlosion, Charizard, Mawile now (whoops), Chesnaught, Yveltal, Zoroark, Raikou

5. What is the meaning of life, in your opinion?
R: I dunno. Life might be just a coincidence, so... It might not have any. I'd say it's probably to make the best you can out of it and try to be happy, probably - simple, but works!

6. What is is your favourite animal?
R: lynxes. lynx? lynxii? lynxees

7. You are stuck on a desert island with the person you despise the most in the world. You
will absolutely never like them, there is zero chance that you ever will. Being around them makes you both miserable and filled with rage. There is no hope of ever being discovered and there is a 100% certainty that you will both be here for the rest of your lives. You are able to survive on this island just fine. You have been given a gun with a single bullet. The most hated person does not know about it, and you can somehow keep it a secret from them. Do you kill them, kill yourself, or live with this person? Follow up question: As soon as one of your is dead, the other gets to return to their life. Has your answer changed?
R: Depends. If I simply despise the person personally but I can see others enjoy their company... I might off myself, tbh. I couldn't kill someone meaning it, I'd be terrified.
If I know others would love to never have the other person in their lives... I'd bite the bullet and throw the gun into the ocean or something. Live with that fuck and try to make their lives as miserable as possible if they truly are an awful human being! Yaaaay :0

8. Do you live in an urban environment or a rural environment? Which would you rather live in?
R: Urban, aaand urban

9. Earth, Wind, Water or Fire? Combinations are not allowed, as are the answers "neither" or "all", or anything to that effect :Wink:
R: Wind, definitely. It's soooo cool man idk :0

10. What is your favourite word?
R: TYPHOON
such an awesome-sounding word cmon u can't say it and not find it cool

11. If you were to be given a Pokèmon type, what would it be? You can select a single type or a dual-type. This is not a "what's your favorite" question, but rather a "what represents you the best" question. Try to take your personality traits and interests into consideration!
R: ...can I be fairy/dragon? I'm gonna say fairy/dragon :0

12. Out of all the currently unused type combinations, what are the Top Three that you most want to see on a gen 7 Pokèmon? Note: for the purposes of this question, you can choose to answer with NFE-exclusive types (like Bug/Water) or legendary-exclusive types (like pure Flying).
R: Fire/Ice would be awesome to see, always love that aesthetic
Electric/Dark too, maaaan.
and, well... Dragon/Fairy, if Mega Altaria doesn't count :0 if it does... a fire/fairy could be cool, I guess?

13. You have the opportunity to briefly go back in time and talk to your past self from five years ago. You can choose any number of things to tell them, but you should probably try to avoid changing the future too severely. What will you tell your past self about?
R: i'd tell me not to buy Sticker Star.

14. This is a pretty cliche one, but what would you do if you received three wishes from some sort of genie-like figure? Let's assume you can't wish for additional wishes and can't wish to become omniscient or omnipotent.
R:
-wish to get me a calarts scholarship
-wish to double the speed at which the crewniverse can make SU eps
-wish to get an awesome computer

15. If you could choose to permanently live in any fictional setting or world different from our own, where would you go? No matter where you choose to go, you remain an ordinary human, and all you can take with you is whatever you're wearing at the time, plus whatever items you're usually always carrying (phone? wallet?).
R: i mean
cmon
most fictional settings are made cool by the cool abilities ppl have
but not pokémon
i want to have awesome powerpets that'd be fucking awesome
alternatively, UT because all the monsters are so nice and cool-looking
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:04 pm

More questions for Spark!

What are your feelings regarding your hairstyle Surprised

What is your least favourite subject in school :0

What is your FAVOURITE EMOTE :V

How do you get nintendo products when they no longer are represented in Brazil? @_@

Do you prefer it when we spell it Brasil? @u@

And...

Who is the sexiest Quarantine user???? *wonk* mspa

EDIT: holy wow I'm glad I asked your schoolday is so short! and so early. Ours was 9-4 usually, IIRC.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:27 pm

What are your feelings regarding your hairstyle :Surprised:
R: it has a life of its own
nah but I've liked it more lately

What is your least favourite subject in school :0
R: GEOGRAPHY
second is chemistry

What is your FAVOURITE EMOTE :V
R: :'c

How do you get nintendo products when they no longer are represented in Brazil? @_@
R: order them from revendors who buy nintendo's shit and sell it on online stores basically
tho they end up pretty expensive
it's either that (which involves a week or more's worth of waiting) or digital downloads

Do you prefer it when we spell it Brasil? @u@
R: eh :0
it's weird in english. looks wrong

Who is the sexiest Quarantine user???? *wonk* mspa
R: animeotakuforever6

also actual school begins at 7:30 here, so ye, p short
we get a lot more homework tho apparently, and classes are much more rushed
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:31 pm

I wonder if OJ hasnt noticed this thread exists because he keeps refreshing the main one? That's not a question. You can answer it if you want though.

Is that revendors like.. Re-vendors, or is that a Portuguese/Brazilian word?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Spark I have a question for you here goes.

Rank these nicknames in order from most OK to be called to least OK to be called: Sparkles, Twinkle, sprek, Twink, Mr Fuzzyhead Senior of the Cute Army.

Also, why are you so good at weavile man hopy shit I got my butt kicked.

Aaaaaand

What's your favourite film? If you feel like it, favourite in separate categories for like, animated, non animated, comedy or w/e would be nice too.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:23 pm

Adding to captains list: How does "Nartele Kraps" or "Kraps" for short tickle your name gland?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:42 pm

those are all tied for most awfulest
except sprek. sprek wins

idk sweat tears and blood probably :0

annnnd... i dONT KNOW DON'T ASK ME ABOUT MOVIES I BARELY WATCH ANY MAN
i guess big hero 6 is my favorite right now??? i rly liked it
megamind was rly rly good too. always liked that one
i dUNNO
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:56 pm

[post deleted, sorry]

Last edited by muffinz on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Do you like the Electric type so much because of Jolteon or do you love Jolteon so much because it's Electric?
R: I like electricity, it looks rly rad, but... I don't actually like that many electric Pokémon in terms of their design! Which is kinda funny. So... I guess neither, sorta???

What was the initial inspiration that caused you to come up with each of your current story ideas? (Chosen None, SOTS, and the new one, the reality one)

R: Well this one's gonna be a doozy
[redacted]
Out of your current OCs, which one is your favorite right now?
R: [redacted]

Last edited by Spark Eletran on Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:17 pm

d_what wrote:I wonder if OJ hasnt noticed this thread exists because he keeps refreshing the main one? That's not a question. You can answer it if you want though.

Yup. Also, add me to this queueueue or however it's spelled. I'll add some questions once I've finished reading what has been posted so far

Spark, do you see your OCs more like they are your kids, your friends or parts of yourself?

Do you care about football (by which I don't mean american football but the game in which a ball is kicked by feet)?

What's your opinion on puns?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:32 pm

[quote="OverlordJ"]
d_what wrote:
Do you care about football (by which I don't mean american football but the game in which a ball is kicked by feet)?

it makes me sad that you have to add that rider in the first place

spark you and I both know that if your answer doesn't involve a truly fantastic or really really terrible pun you will feel great shame, and you will deserve it
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:57 pm

I allways said american football should be called american rugby instead
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:12 pm

Spark, do you see your OCs more like they are your kids, your friends or parts of yourself?
R: hmmm. I dunno - I guess a mix of the first and the last one? Lots of them have a specific basis and the such that comes from me, but they're different enough that I don't feel like they're actually a PART of me, I guess?

R: nope :0

R: Puns are quite incredible, in my personal opinion. They've got just such a punch to them, you know? Of course, the delivery must be punctual... otherwise, it's more of a punishment. I'd say I'm quite the pundit, so watch out, or you'll get a punitive punt, punk!
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:21 pm

favourite fruit

favourite dessert

favourite fruit dessert

favourite... thread on the quarantine?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next