Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

+19
variegatedDreamraptor
Captain
Hanky Panky
Hytheter
Sandstriker
ilikeoctopus
muffinz
Spark Eletran
PunchesMalone
d_what
tinning3
kotakun
Dregadude
cephalopodAscendant
Druplesnubb
phantasmalDexterity
NinteNerd
OverlordJ
Gelatino
23 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 32 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:53 am

You mean that thing just a moment ago?

That honestly scared the crap out of me
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 32 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:54 am

Is... is this the new forum skin they've been promising for months now?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:56 am

What? No, just remove it, sheesh
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:59 am

I did not see that X there. In any case, the mods apparently recommend logging out, so I did so. Definitely a good thing we're on a separate forum now. But my question is why would Syrian hackers (assuming that the people responsible are who they seem to be) target the forums for a webcomic?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:00 am

plot twist all the people who hacked that site are actually all of the mods they pretend to live in the us but they are all actually from syria
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:02 am

cephalopodAscendant wrote:I did not see that X there. In any case, the mods apparently recommend logging out, so I did so. Definitely a good thing we're on a separate forum now. But my question is why would Syrian hackers (assuming that the people responsible are who they seem to be) target the forums for a webcomic?
Why should everybody log out and where did you get that information?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:04 am

There was a thread in ComDisc with people being confused. Kíeros is the one who officially suggested logging out until it's dealt with. Unfortunately I can't find the thread again, since after logging out, the X to make the garbage vanish doesn't appear.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:07 am

I found the thread myself in the meantime. And what do you mean the X doesn't appear?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:09 am

It just wasn't there when I was logged out. I think it's because it's hijacking the notification thingy that sticks news up at the top of every page; registered users can dismiss them and have them stay gone, but if you're logged out, no dice.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:10 am

Then why don't you logg back in?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:12 am

To be honest, I'm going to go to bed very soon anyways, and I'd rather be safe than sorry, so I'll check back in the morning and figure out what I want to do then. It's not a huge deal for now.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 am

Well alright, though as far as I've seen most people think it's no big deal.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 am

When you're logged in, you can get rid of it with the X in the corner, of course, but if you're logged out, it doesn't appear.
Also if you're logged out, if you go to type in your username/password to log in, it won't let you type anything. But, it doesn't stop you from pasting stuff you've copied, so you can just write your username and password down into, like, a Notepad file or something and copy/paste them in.

I'm not actually sure why we're supposed to log out??? Once you've Xd out of the weird stuff, it won't reappear as far as I know, so the forums seem to work just fine to me.

EDIT: Whoops, ninja'd. I was responding to OJ's "what do you mean the x doesn't appear" post.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:15 am

Meh. I might as well just wait and see what the situation is in the morning anyways.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:16 am

Yeah, it seems like Kieros is the only one who thinks that logging out is something people should do and even he said it's only because "It's better to be safe then sorry"
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am

The point is, I've already logged out, it sounds like it'll be a pain to log back in, and I can't be bothered to do anything more tonight. With that, I'm off to bed.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:21 am

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to say that you should log back in. I was trying to say that there doesn't seem to be a reason to worry.

Good night.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:29 am

I'd better go to bed too. I guess I'll go ahead and log off while I'm at it? It's not any trouble and I won't be back until tomorrow morning(well, er, later this morning I guess???), so why the heck not.

Gooodnight.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:32 am

Lion.

Not too pushed on it if I'm honest. Not so much the colours, though I would have preferred more black, but the mane in the front view is weird lookin'. Also yes I know that's the glyph for fire. Personally speaking, it's channelling the movie version of the cowardly lion rather than an actual lion.

But whatevs! It's all good! Be happenin', brahs!
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:34 am

What are you talking about D_?

EDIT:

Okay, so I checked and there is what is likely Litleos evolution, though they say it might be fake. Anyways, it looks pretty silly and NOT like a Manticore as far as I could tell, which is a waste in my opinion.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by willPowered Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:04 am

Lion does look kind of generic. Its model also looks a little off, but that might just be wishful thinking, hoping its fake.

Also all this stuff about the mspa forum is scary. Glad I missed it, and at least its not the site take downs that plagued several pokemon sites a month or so back.
willPowered
willPowered
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:47 am

Okay, so the whole MSPA Forum thing has blown over. Also, apparently learning the Abilities of the starters' evolutions is news now. Really, did anyone expect them to have anything other than Overgrow, Blaze, and Torrent?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Was hoping for it.

Spoiler:
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:49 pm

What's this about the MSPA site? I've been addicted to Majora's mask for a few days and not really been on that much so I missed what was happening.

Also I still like Chespins evolution even though it's stupid, because Chespin is the better looking first stage. please let the final stage be good again :I If it's another Emboar I'mma be dissapoint.

Also someone mentioned how Y Mewtwo looks like Freeza while X mewtwo looks like Cooler
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:03 pm

It was hacked.

I like frogs. So.
Also, Reptiles.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next