Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

+19
variegatedDreamraptor
Captain
Hanky Panky
Hytheter
Sandstriker
ilikeoctopus
muffinz
Spark Eletran
PunchesMalone
d_what
tinning3
kotakun
Dregadude
cephalopodAscendant
Druplesnubb
phantasmalDexterity
NinteNerd
OverlordJ
Gelatino
23 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 31 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Yeah, Poison desperately needed this boost. When you're only super-effective against Grass, i.e. the type that's weak to EVERYTHING, you know you're pathetic.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 31 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by Gelatino Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:34 pm

shoebills are cool, they're the bird that loftwings from legend of zelda skyward sword are based on

also coconut crabs are cool as hell and i plan to have one housebroken someday
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:50 pm

when you get a coconut crab to poop in the litterbox, i will come bake you an apple pie.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:51 pm

And then the rest of us also drop by and throw a wild party that ends when the neighbors call the cops complaining about the noise.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:52 pm

you know, the best part about having our own forum is that we can go totally off-topic like this in the news discussion thread and be just fine

i say when x/y come out, and the mods create a x/y discussion thread on the mspa forums, we ignore it completely and just stay here
what do you guys think, does that sound good

i think i know what was really bugging me about chespivolution(and, previously, pignite) now
it's the perfectly rounded oval/egg-shaped body
i've seen art of the two of 'em that has their designs basically exactly the same as usual except that their bodies are not rigid ovals with limbs stuck on, and that alone makes them way better
chepivolution is still probably my least favorite of the three but i can appreciate it a bit more now
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:58 pm

To your first part, that's probably what's going to end up happening, whether we intentionally make an effort or not. As for the second, apparently a lot of people are angry about the similar designs of Chespin's evolution and Pignite. To be honest, I think it fits Chespin much better conceptually, but it still wasn't executed very well. The more I look at it, the more it reminds me of a Russian nesting doll, actually.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:01 pm

nah

Hariboogu looks more like an easter egg c'mon guys get it right
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Guys we've got a new On the Origin of Species! I could have sworn he had already done Victreebel, but whatever.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:35 pm

i'm pretty sure neither jello or i care about whether or not this thread stays on topic. it's not like we never get back to pokemon

also, based on the way the evolutions look, i think i'm just going to stick with froakie like i'd already planned.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:58 pm

Actually, I'd be much more okay with chespins second stage if the nose wasn't suddenly so pointy...

Oh well.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Haribōgu is supposed to be a pinata
Guys come on
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:17 pm

A piñata... piñatas are stereotypically Mexican, as is salsa music... Miror B. had salsa music in his battles in Colosseum... Colosseum was part of Gen III... HOENN CONFIRMED!

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:31 pm

no dude this is just a split evolution from pineapple poncho dude whatever his name is

uh
lotad
lombre
ludicolo oh right ludicolo.
that one.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:45 pm

MIROR B HAD LUDICOLOS AND HE WAS IN COLOSSEUM WHICH WAS GEN III HOENN CONFIRMED OH SHIT

Spoiler:
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:49 pm

muffinz wrote:you know, the best part about having our own forum is that we can go totally off-topic like this in the news discussion thread and be just fine

i say when x/y come out, and the mods create a x/y discussion thread on the mspa forums, we ignore it completely and just stay here
what do you guys think, does that sound good

i think i know what was really bugging me about chespivolution(and, previously, pignite) now
it's the perfectly rounded oval/egg-shaped body
i've seen art of the two of 'em that has their designs basically exactly the same as usual except that their bodies are not rigid ovals with limbs stuck on, and that alone makes them way better
chepivolution is still probably my least favorite of the three but i can appreciate it a bit more now
lets fuckin stay here screw the mspa forums they can go die in a fire for all i care

also hariyama is hari teyama and shupet is kage bouzu what do you get when you put those together haribouzu which is almost haribougu and both hariyama and shupet are in gen 3 hoenn confirmed
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:53 pm

I'd say we stay here, I mean, why should we go to the mspa forum if we can discuss everything here?

Maybe we should make a post in it with a link to this forum, though that might take it to far....
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:55 pm

knowin the mods theyd probably infract everyone for offsite advertising
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 am

Yeah, maybe...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:26 am

Which is why we resort to subliminal messaging and codes.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:31 am

And someday, somebody else will make another Pokemon thread on the mspaforums. And the cycle will continue, as it has for the last twenty thousand years.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:36 am

cephalopodAscendant wrote:Which is why we resort to subliminal messaging and codes.
OBEY

CONSUME

VISITE THE POKEMON QUARANTINE FORUM
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:37 am

I was thinking something a little more subtle. Like, you know, sneaking the Smuppedo into every image we post there. Obviously we would need to post a lot of images.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:46 am

Heh, we should make a gif, like HICs flash, with flashing pictures and words.

Our Gif will have normal Pokemon pictures but also dancing Ditto, Sharpedo, Smuppedo and the words

CATCH

BREED

VISITE THE POKEMON QUARANTINE FORUM
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:51 am

how about we just get the people who hacked the mspa forums to change it to promote us
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 am

Um, what the hell is going on over there?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next