Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

+16
Sharpedo
phantasmalDexterity
cerebralconfinement
Crobat
kotakun
Xaber
ilikeoctopus
Captain
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Spark Eletran
Hanky Panky
d_what
20 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Hoenn starter are you picking?

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 I_vote_lcap7%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 I_vote_lcap21%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 I_vote_lcap43%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by OverlordJ Tue May 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Giving it out? Where? How can I get one?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 29 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue May 27, 2014 6:52 pm

I think it's going to be a wi-fi event. And of course, we're all still screwed over for the other Vivillon event.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue May 27, 2014 7:32 pm

What?

I am confused, try to explain it to someone who doesn't keep up with the news because their internet sucks
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue May 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Basically, there's a second event pattern for Vivillon that's only being distributed at the Paris Pokémon Center store.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue May 27, 2014 8:57 pm

Whoops i meant a hundred million, it's a hundred million gts trades
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed May 28, 2014 9:29 pm

I FOUND IT!!! I FOUND IT I FOUND IT I FOUND IT, IT WAS IN THE CAR, UNDER A SEAT, OVER A WEIRD RIDGE THING TUCKED INTO A SILLY CORNER AND I FOUND IT <3 <3 <3 I AM NEVER LETTING IT OUT OF MY SIGHT AGAIN AND I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY NO NIGHTMARES TONIGHT FINALLY WOOOOOOO BACK IN BUSINESS PEOPLE!!!!!

what did I used to do for fun when I had my DS available, I've forgotten :/ in lieu of Pokemon, in the last week I've baked 8 blondies, 16 brownies and a truffle-iced chocolate brownie-cake of my own devising, 2 layers. Should I be worried about potential loss of productivity, or more worried about the onset diabetes?

also SORRY FOR NOT BEING AROUND FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY DREGA, I WAS TOO BUSY SULKING HERE HAVE A BARD FEE INSTALLMENT MADE IN YOUR NAME

AND HELLO NEW PERSON! I SWEAR I AM NOT THIS EXCITABLE USUALLY!!

IT'S JUST
MY WHOLE SUMMER HAS REFORMED ITSELF IN THE LAST TEN MINUTES
AND NOT USING CAPS WOULD BE A DISRESPECT TO WHATEVER IT IS I SHOULDN'T BE DISRESPECTING

PLEASED TO MEET YOU WHAT'S UP AND WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU!
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed May 28, 2014 9:39 pm

we need to throw a celebration for this momentus ocasion

hey you made brownie cake brownies and blondies we could share it with everyone here
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed May 28, 2014 9:49 pm

that only works for crepes. Actually I did make crepes with my sister mid-brownies??? But I can't send them to the internet anymore because my new laptop doesn't have a disk drive. In any case they didn't fit too well in it last time.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed May 28, 2014 10:21 pm

Super excited for you Dee! Go open a dessert bakery and make some money!

Spoiler:
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Wed May 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Congrats! (I'd offer my breeding project products but you probably have them already you Pokegenius you)
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed May 28, 2014 10:51 pm

Hey, that's awesome! In other good news that I keep forgetting to tell y'all, I'm actually going to have some disposable income! I got a paid internship for the summer, and it started last Thursday. Of course, the downside is less free time, but I'll cope.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed May 28, 2014 11:38 pm

I am so happy for you, D!

Also, good luck with that internship, cA
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed May 28, 2014 11:40 pm

WHO WANTS TO FIGHT MY NEW SHOWDOWN TEAM

ALSO GOOD JOB D
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed May 28, 2014 11:43 pm

i won a shiny larvesta in a /r/shinypokemon giveaway today
haven't gotten it yet, but...
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed May 28, 2014 11:45 pm

That's pretty kickass.
I forgot to mention that my friend collects shelgons for no particular reason so she gave me her shiny nosepass for a 3iv one i caught in the friend safari!
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu May 29, 2014 6:51 am

So many good things in this thread!! Drega gets two birthdays!!
(Shhh don't ruin it for me it's nice to pretend!)
 Congrats on the internship cA! My course does this thing where in your third year (it's a four year Bachelor's) you spend a semester plus the summer doing (hopefully paid) work in the field and then submit a report for it, it's mandatory and has credits but doesn't affect your grade. I was in Deloitte consulting last year, so I can relate! Are you in any company I might have heard of? No worries if you're not, I actually want to work in a small/medium development house immediately after I finish. And anyway there's a bazillion and two IT firms so the chance of me hearing of them is slim anyway.

That reminds me of a thing but I won't mention it until later.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blondie_(confection) I didn't like them since all I could taste was raw sugar, but my mom and sister did. Taste differences I suppose; I prefer Dark and Plain chocolate to Milk and White. Milk chocolate in baking is sacrilege and I have no truck with it.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu May 29, 2014 9:17 am

Well, I'd say there's a decent chance you've heard of it, considering it's IBM.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu May 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Never heard of 'em
:0

*CLAPS FEROCIOUSLY*

Can I come too?????? Okay but seriously congrats that is so SO cool! Is that their... Something something blue... Program? Awesome!! You go brah!!!

I feel less bad about mentioning my cool thing now :B A few weeks ago one of my lecturers handpicked me to do some R&D with him over the next 10 weeks, paid, with intent to do a doctorate. I don't want a doctorate, but the whole thing is done to provide me with a reason to do it. 2 people each summer from each department get to do it, so I feel pretty fortunate! and it's great networking for me too, especially if I wanted to go down an academic route in the future.

I don't, but still. I start Tuesday! Mutual high-fives! *CL...
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu May 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Attention inferior lifeforms: I am now in possession of a fairy-type friend safari containing togepis.
I have embarked on a quest to begin breeding The Perfect Togekiss.
Also anyone who wants a 2-maybe-3-if-i-can-find-one iv togepi can have one so there's that too.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu May 29, 2014 5:46 pm

Yes, attention inferior lifeforms, there are togepis for sale.

I felt I had to join in in order to be part of the superior group. Peer pressure D: I don't know if I want to breed something now to celebrate (probably a mamoswine) or just mess about with my team as-is? Maybe I'll draw instead.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Thu May 29, 2014 5:52 pm

superior lifeforms if you find yourself in posession of a device for teleportation or time travel i have lillipups from black 2 that i can trade there is literaly nothing special about them they are freshly caught and are completely worthless
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu May 29, 2014 7:21 pm

i r so jelus!

sometimes I realise I don't give the RSE soundtrack enough credit! I hated, HATED the soundfonts (though if ORAS don't have trumpets and handclapping references I will be sad) but the actual composition of the tracks was really tight... mostly anyway!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu May 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Dude, Smooth McGroove is awesome. This week's video was Rainbow Road from Mario Kart 64, just in time for Mario Kart 8.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri May 30, 2014 11:36 am

Whoops, I forgot to say. iT, if you're itching for a battle, I could probably use the practice. It's important I know all the little quirks of my team (e.g exactly which hits it can and can't take two of, which pokemon end up being faster), especially since I'll be going into this year's summer con fighting left handed - my team doesn't use a Mega. I could very easily sub Klefki and Haxorus for a CharX, but the whole POINT was to use Haxorus. And other megas just didn't fit. So yeah, if you're around and I'm around we'll battle yes?

I should probably make a showdown account :0

(I'm assuming standard OU rules because, well, standard, but tell me if I assume wrong)

E: Hey guys, I was thinking - how many of you have spare eggs lying (sitting? Standing? Whatever it is eggs do) around? Because I have three boxes worth and I like trading them to people for the surprise factor, followed by a prompt hatching power 3.
And I was wondering... as an unofficial, casual secret-santa inspired thing, why don't those of us who are interested OR have a lot of eggs gift a *completely random* egg to another person, have them hatch it, level it up to 5 and use Bank to move it to OR/AS at the beginning of their game? I know a lot of people want to plan out their ORAS teams, but any team I make will shift to suit random Pokemon I decide to add, and statistically, a hatched Pokemon is gonna be better and more interesting than a wild one. What if someone gets a cool Heracross?? Or a Magikarp with awesome IVs?? Or a Joltik, or Hidden Power Ice Abra! Imagine! Early game electric type! Madness! Or something stuck with Teleport until it levels up! Insanity! No pressure or anything. But I've been looking for a fun thing to do as I start ORAS besides a more limited playthrough or Nuzlocke and I have a wide and varied selection of eggs :B
(also mandatory mention of "next secret santa yadda yadda", but this would be easier to pull off on both ends.)

WHAT IF YOU PICKED MUDKIP AND GOT A HIDDEN ABILITY SHROOMISH

HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE
though Meditite with automatic -punch access and Pure Power would be pretty broken early-game...
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Fri May 30, 2014 6:43 pm

D, that sounds like a great idea! I actually have a few eggs sitting around from a few months ago that I've completely forgotten about (adding to the mystery for better or worse). All up for it!
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next