Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

+16
Sharpedo
phantasmalDexterity
cerebralconfinement
Crobat
kotakun
Xaber
ilikeoctopus
Captain
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Spark Eletran
Hanky Panky
d_what
20 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Hoenn starter are you picking?

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 I_vote_lcap7%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 I_vote_lcap21%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 I_vote_lcap43%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by d_what Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:24 pm

I didn't actually see the vids, (excepting the ORAS one and a jpeg quality SSBB intro video) I was at work. I'd appreciate links to everything, but... my internet is unbelievably shite right now :(I would hazard, on a scale of usable to poor, it is actually worse than OJ's. We're being scammed by our provider >Sad

Confirmed where, BTW? Didn't notice.

Edit: Found videos Very Happy I am surprisingly impressed with Hyrule Warriors... Midna kinda sold me on it. By "it", I'm thinking a Wii U... 'course it might end up being a shit game, but if it isn't? Yeah I think I'll get a Wii U! This is the first time I've been more than 50/50 about eventually owning one! Bayonetta 1 and 2, eventual Galaxy spiritual successor, (it's too good not to do something with) Hyrule Warriors, MK8, SSB4, maybe the Wonderful 101 and X? That's a nice library!

Last edited by d_what on Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 34 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by Dregadude Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:25 pm

Ye, not really anything we didn't see coming with that new trailer. Still pretty stoked for the game though.

That smash bros delay is really unfortunate, I was super looking forward to getting it with my friends over the summer :c
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:51 pm

AWESOME STEALTH BASTARD 2 FOR WII U NEATO!! THAT WAS A GREAT GAME EVEN IF IT TOTALLY DRAINS MY PHONE BATTERY and I would nearly get Mario Maker... if it wasn't the price of a full game. I'm talkin' Eshop prices here. And also assuming neat world objects, online level sharer, and if it had been for 3DS then a way to port the levels to Wii U would have been nice.

I liked this year's E3? Nothing wow-worthy, but all the games look quality, which is more than we can say usually. Except Mario Party. I hate Mario Party >Sad

Edit: Just had a look at the map. Nothing too interesting, it all looks true to the old one with nothing really new (though BW2 did this too, could be stuff that gets uncovered later, or even off-map areas) except for that odd black cloudy thing. Not much to discuss about it really. Darkrai, Giratina, Misc., who can tell. And that blatantly airbrushed white cloud in the middle, unless it's glare. And Rayquaza's tower looks more developed. But mostly...

there's a great big ruddy rock formation right in the middle of our ocean!! >Sad Congratulations Pokemon fans, they heard your cries and now YOU'VE ACTUALLY MADE TEAM MAGMA WIN!!! Christ guys we're supposed to be impartial!!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Hmm, what do you guys think would be a good set for Swampert?

I am thinking about breeding one.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:58 pm

God dammit, the gym leaders are static artwork again! I'll be back once I've had a chance to check out some of the other news.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 pm

News? What news, where?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:02 pm

The E3 news? On Nintendo's site?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:07 pm

Oh yeah

HAHAHA, NO, I DIDN'T NOT KNOW THAT E3 HAPPENED, BECAUSE I AM NOT A TOTAL IDIOT THAT BASICALLY GETS HIS NEWS BY OTHER PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THINGS HE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW

I'll go read the news now...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:21 pm

So, Midna's playable in Hyrule Warriors, Zelda Wii U looks gorgeous, Palutena and Miis made it into Smash Bros., and then the Pokémon news we've already listed. Oh, and apparently they're remaking the original 3 Ace Attorney games AGAIN, this time as a single compilation a la Metroid Prime Trilogy, with improved graphics and everything.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:26 pm

dont forget the paintball fps with squids
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Right, there's that too. And also Mario Maker, which I guarantee will be used to make automatic levels out the wazoo.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:40 pm

>Neutral

OJ was my post INVISIBLE. Were ANY of my posts invisible. What did you THINK I was talking about??? And actually I'm glad important trainers use static artwork, because, well, saving PBR, the artwork is always better than the models when it comes to people Neutral Gives the games a chance to show it off.

Incidentally. When we all get Smash Bros for 3DS (note the when, not the if) and have our internets sorted out, we should have a Mii brawl, with the brawler mii. Hand to hand, and finally sort out the long awaited, never asked question of "who'd beat who in a fight from the Quarantine?" (smart money's on Drega BTW, with Kotakun being the Dark Horse.)

Spoiler:
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:43 pm

I'm not saying give the random shlubs 3D models, but the Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champion definitely deserve them. God knows Trevor, Tierno, Shauna, and the Team Flare grunts didn't really need them back in XY.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:49 pm

See I'd take the opposite view: The art is better than the models, so the art should be used for those neat pre-battle VERSUS cutscenes in important fights! The models just... don't look good. Except on the Grunts, but then they were supposed to look weird.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:21 pm

Well, I DID miss your edit and your post right before mine. I saw the other ones and was a bit confused why you guys were talking about so many different games with no obvious connection to Pokemon nor to eachother. Also, I agree with your opinion on important trainers having traditional pictures. Also, I doubt I'll buy myself Smash Bros.

Spoiler:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:25 pm

Yoshi's Wolly World looks interesting, too bad it's for Wii U. :/
Anyway, crossposting my thoughts?
Spoiler:
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:48 pm

man fuck nintendo and that amiibo nonsense
i guess i will end up with a wii u eventually
probably before i get a ps4, if i ever get one

i gotta get my smash bros on
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:58 pm

aaaaah, Greninja is out, i was rooting for him so bad D:
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:24 pm

I love how mudkip is winning in the poll.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 pm

Spoiler:

I am surprised I seem to be the only one wanting a Torchick.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:37 pm

Well, I've never been a huge fan of Blaziken, and especially since we got the event one with the launch of XY, I'm feeling burned out on Torchic's line.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:49 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Spoiler:

I am surprised I seem to be the only one wanting a Torchick.
Yes. Yes I do like mudkips. I only chose mudkip when playing emerald and sapphire, not entirely sure why i did. I guess Treekco never appealed to me, and as for torchic, I just didn't want a fire chicken.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:51 pm

Oh right, my rationale for Mudkip over Treecko. Since I'm probably getting Omega Ruby, I'll be going up against more Fire types, so Treecko is not a great pick.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:03 am

Oh, I didn't even think about that. Just another reason to get Treecko since I'm dead set on Alpha Sapphire.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:10 am

... I was not thinking about the types of pokemon I would have to face.... Eh. I'll still be choosing Mudkip, even if I am getting Sapphire.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next