Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

+16
Sharpedo
phantasmalDexterity
cerebralconfinement
Crobat
kotakun
Xaber
ilikeoctopus
Captain
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Spark Eletran
Hanky Panky
d_what
20 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Hoenn starter are you picking?

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 I_vote_lcap7%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 I_vote_lcap21%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 I_vote_lcap43%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by d_what Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:17 am

Definite maybe.

Except not really because I have too much stuff to do sorry Sad It'd be simulator, right? I wonder if I have any six Pokemon that share a type... Probably.

Incidentally! I won another Master Ball this morning. When it rains, it pours. Whatcha gonna do. That's not really the weird part though. The weird part is...
I won with the same Pokemon??? What are the chances! (actually fairly easy to compute.) Although to be fair to probability, I had 5 pokemon of the same species (Roselia) so it could have been any of them. Nevertheless, 4 MASTER BALLS FROM ONE GAME WOOOOOOO
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by OverlordJ Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:46 am

Hnnng...

I actually decided to stay the heck away from the mspa forum pokemon thread but the tournament sounds interessting...

When will it happen and what are the rules (besides the mono type)

Also, will it use simulator or how will it work?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:54 pm

last time was real pokemon with wifi conection so i doubt it would be different this time so probably no simulator

do you think i could compete with my monodark team in black2?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:28 pm

I'm still not touching the MSPAForums pokèmon thread with a ten-foot pole.

Mostly because I own no ten-foot poles. I may consider touching it with one of the four-foot poles I've got, but that's the closest I'll go. I'm terrible at competitive pokèmon anyways :I
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Eh, I rarely get wifi, so I guess I won't bother. Plus, I don't think there'll be enough time to breed an entire team.

Plus, screw the mspa forum pokemon thread. This is the TRUE mspa forum pokemon thread, they just can't handle our combined awesome
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:10 pm

I'm not going to participate just because I don't really know what I'm doing with teambuilding yet.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:11 pm

OverlordJ wrote:Eh, I rarely get wifi, so I guess I won't bother. Plus, I don't think there'll be enough time to breed an entire team.

Plus, screw the mspa forum pokemon thread. This is the TRUE mspa forum pokemon thread, they just can't handle our combined awesome
all of this, also what ca said
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:37 pm

but if this is the true mspa forum pokemon thread while the other thread is the mspa forum pokemon thread then whos flying the plane?

i still want to know if i should try to enter in the tournament using black2 because theres like a 0% chance that it would work but it would be so hilarious
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:38 pm

I think you might confuse the people who never came over here and thus don't know you as well as we do, kotakun.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:21 am

but do you know me as well as you think you do? theres certainly people there who know me better than you do so i could confuse the others but not them maybe
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:42 am

Last edited by phantasmalDexterity on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : red)
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:36 am

Okay, that video was hilarious.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:45 pm

hey guys

i haven't been to mspa forums in like months

personally, i'm pretty much indifferent to it as a whole. i don't mind if you guys dislike it and want to express that dislike but don't go starting shit. because it's wholly unnecessary to go troll their forum or something. i know you won't, and that this warning isn't really needed. but jello has been gone for a month, which means i'm the only admin right now. so i'm covering my ass by telling you not to go raid the forums, and i'm also telling you not to do it because i don't want to deal with the horse shit if they decide to raid back.

you kids are good. personally i wouldn't have time to participate but you know what type i would be rocking if i did and felt like participating (that's right--poison type)

by the way i haven't played pokemon in almost a month.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:13 pm

Oh, I love the MSPA forums, I just never want to go to their cheap imitation pokèmon thread.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:03 pm

I don't see your gripe with the Pokemon thread on MSPAF. I could definitely see your gripe with Solaris (or whoever locked our thread for bad reasoning), but not with the thread itself. You know why? Because it's still good enough folks who like what you like talking about it. Partially, I think Solaris's (again, may have the mod wrong) judgement has worked, because the thread as it currently stands is running rather calmly and slowly. Which I think was why the mod closed our threads. Because we were getting a bit ridiculous. Granted, that doesn't explain why Nightfall didn't get the same treatment because it was and still is pretty much just as bad as we are (albeit still quite a bit slower than the old Pokemon threads), but hey, you can't deny that we were really ploughing through threads like crazy. The rate we were going at was ridiculous. Something did have to be done, I think. Now I personally feel that the thing that was done was a little too extreme, but it did, and there's no changing that. Why bother being angry at a group of people who had nothing to do with the thread closing? I just don't get the anger at them.

I'd kinda urge you all to return tbh, because I do miss those days, it was fun. I'd have to suggest in an annoyingly mod-ish voice that we cool it a bit, but still. It'd be cool to have you back. Although I understand (albeit with a tinge of disappointment) if you don't.

Cap out.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 pm

you mean i shouldnt go onto mspa and turn it all into sharpedo? boy you all are taking the fun out of everything
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:07 pm

uhhh sorry but im not going back to the pokémon thread there
not because im mad at them or anything
i just kinda lost interest in the mspaf in general mostly?
i only go there to look at the liveblog threads and occasionally post an out-of-context quote or two
and my friends, you guys, are all already either here or on skype
so
yeah
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:09 pm

Yeah, I haven't been doing much over there lately apart from reading forum adventures, and even that has slowed down (mostly because the authors all have busy lives and can't update that frequently).
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:35 pm

i like the forum adventure style thats where i post a lot in the words of a close friend of mine forum adventures are fun times
you know we should have more forum adventures here who wants to do the one where everything is sharpedo?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:53 am

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 16 Sharpedo

A young SHARPEDO floats in its SHARPEDO. It just so happens that today, the SHARPEDO of SHARPEDO, is this young SHARPEDO's SHARPEDO. Though it was thirteen SHARPEDOs ago it was given SHARPEDO, it is only SHARPEDO he SHARPEDO be SHARPEDO a SHARPEDO! 

What will the SHARPEDO of this young SHARPEDO be?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:54 am

DAMMIT GUYS THIS IS HOW WE GOT THE THREAD LOCKED IN THE FIRST PLACE yeah who am I kidding I don't really care.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:10 am

...I check MSPAF every day, but with the gigapause and everything, I feel like that place is dying. Here's hoping for a reinvigoration with The Final Upd8.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:24 pm

I doubt that's gonna last long even if it happens. mspaf is only kept afloat by the forum adventures and (for the hardcore fans) the promise of the Final Upd8. The Big Forum Updates severed a lot of cables, like the roleplay session or the old pokemon thread that kept people there. After the FUpd8 even more people will leave permanently. I doubt it will truly die but it's gonna be really quiet as people move onto other fandoms/sites.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:18 pm

well its also being used as the message board for paradox space so it has that as well might not be as strong as homestuck but its not dead yet
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:55 pm

OH OH OH DIBS

==> Retrieve ARMS I mean SHARPEDOS!! Retrieve the SHARPEDOOOS!! 

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

My thoughts: the problem with any forum is either your posts get lost in numbers, there's nothing interesting going on, or you don't like certain people. At any given time for me, personally, the quarantine gets a lower score out of those than MSPAF. Which is still objectively fine really.

I just wish we had more people Sad last time we got new blood was when, Sandstriker? Misc? Was it you, Kotakun?? It was you wasnt it???
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next