Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The In-Game PokéProject Thread!

+10
ilikeoctopus
phantasmalDexterity
OverlordJ
Dregadude
Gelatino
NinteNerd
tinning3
Sandstriker
cephalopodAscendant
d_what
14 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The In-Game PokéProject Thread! - Page 5 Empty Re: The In-Game PokéProject Thread!

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:15 pm

awesome. Thanks for saving me a little time. <3
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The In-Game PokéProject Thread! - Page 5 Empty Re: The In-Game PokéProject Thread!

Post by tinning3 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:10 pm

Okay I'm ready to trade whenever you are
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:28 pm

getting online now
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:37 pm

Okay, ditto ditto
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:41 pm

thanks dude.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:44 pm

No problem. Sorry for the long wait, I kept forgetting to check the forum to tell you I was ready.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:46 pm

pfhah. i've only been home from work for like 20 minutes. that's not a long wait. a long wait is working all day.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:27 pm

Okay
So

I just sent of my SS gift! It was a female Timid Chandelure called Calliste. HP Fighting base 68. I will miss thee ;_; srsly though that sp.atk stat was INSANE and it was only timid! Life Orb + Timid = way to go.

How has everyone else's gone?
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Oh yeah, I sent mine too! A Salamence I trained up to level 50 and EV trained in attack, HP and Speed. Not entirely sure if that's appropriate, but considering most of the moves were physical, I thought it would be (this was before I realised smogon was the place to check for EV training.) Also I called him "Geckdramon".
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:54 pm

Most, eh? Let me guess, Naive with Fire Blast? Possibly choice scarf? I'm well acquainted. Having trained one a week ago... Eheheheh. I called mine Sabra. Not a name that rolls off the tongue particularly well but points for mythology.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:32 pm

I dropped off my SS gift a while back. Adamant shiny Dragonite, EV trained in Attack and Speed. Physical sweeper. He was fun to train and I'll miss him. But now I get to think of ways to stop him! At least he doesn't have multiscale~

The only reason I didn't name him, D_, is because I couldn't. The trainer that bred him no longer exists on my Platinum cartridge. I'm sorry. But his name is Theodore.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:35 pm

I dropped mine off a good while ago: a freshly-hatched Torchic named Davesprite. I didn't breed for IV's or Natures or anything, but he still got a somewhat-interesting moveset (I still have no idea why the original Torchic knew Shadow Claw).
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:24 pm

d_what wrote:Most, eh? Let me guess, Naive with Fire Blast? Possibly choice scarf? I'm well acquainted. Having trained one a week ago... Eheheheh. I called mine Sabra. Not a name that rolls off the tongue particularly well but points for mythology.
Like I said, I never checked the smogon recommendations because I wasn't aware of how useful they were, and I only trained up to level 50, so I never really got a chance to give it final set of moves. Still way ahead in terms of every other pokemon I've trained, though, and with the exception of maybe putting too much EVs into HP rather than speed, the right stats were trained. Can't remember the nature though.

Incidentally, I've not recieved my secret santa yet. I don't mind if the giver still needs time, just wanna make sure I've not been forgotten! Razz 
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Nope you're definitely okay, I know this for a fact. I'm less certain with other people.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Hai gaiz how'd the secret Santas go Very Happy we can probably say them explicitly now. Hanky gave me his shiny Dragonite Very Happy and I got Rozewolf a rather spiffing Chandelure! I miss it it was cool and had HP Fighting Sad roze I changed my mind I want it back.

Kidding!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:26 pm

that fuckin' dragonite
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:09 pm

Yes wat about it

Is it contagious

Because you know that would be a good thing
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:04 pm

I actually have two more to train. One for myself, and one for a family friend. I need to teach him how to EV train and how to battle while reading one's opponent so I figured the best way to get a 14 year old's attention is to dangle a shiny pseudo-legendary in his face. Of course, I'm not going to force him to train it the way I want him to but I'm going to suggest that he does so.

It might not end well for me, but I'm arrogant enough to say that I've prepared for him to use it at every chance.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:31 pm

N-n-n-necro, but relevant because WOW so many ghosts. Also if this thread dies it's my duty to make it a slow and painful one.

So I've been breeding again and building up a lot of steam, at that. Currently my record is:
Start at league on Tuesday night, hatch absentmindedly every twenty minutes or so for 5 min at a time for three hours
Hatch some more on the bus home(half an hour)
Sleep contentedly
Hatch a bit on the bus to work the next morning (15 minutes, slow because parents hated each other at this point)
Hatch at lunch after eating (40 min)
Hatch once at home after nomming some Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Brownie ice cream no this is not the point to segue into an off topic discussion about your favourite ice cream brand and flavours
Do this with a heavy heart since you can't use the 5 perfect IV Rotom you got at lunch since neither of the parents will have good HP stats
Hatch two more eggs
31/01/31/31/31/31!
Guys, meet Turing! *Rotom Wash image* 
Time elapsed since started: extremely staggered 15 minute sessions over the course of 24 hours!
New Record!
Beating out it's slightly older spirit-sister Nuttley (31/31/31/x/31/31) *insert Ferrothorn image* who hatched on Monday after being "conceived" on Sunday, by a few hours probably. I'm really on a roll here, even if I've no idea where I'm going with all of these Pokemon.

I'm thinking of doing some Ground types next. Bulky rapid spinner Excadrill first I think, and I've always wanted a Hippowdon and Mamoswine. They're all so different though, how does one choose! I've already given up on Ghosts and Water types (Gengar, two Gourgeists and Rotom, Greninja, Azumarill, Rotom-W and an incoming Gyarados respectively). I don't think I've ever bred so much I've exhausted my interest in an entire type before...

How is everyone else's breeding going? You've very little excuse not to do it, y'know, besides disinterest. It's so quick nowadays, especially (well, perhaps only) with the GTS providing parents. (Turing''s grand(ma/pa) was a 4V'r from Japan, as was Nuttley's grandad. No surprise really.)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:49 pm

turing is a good name for a rotom and i'm proud of you

that's actually the only thing i read out of that wall of text
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:52 pm

IKR. It was a looong time coming. If it wasn't Rotom it would have been Metagross, but screw Metagross.

Also I probably should've bulleted those points but I have metaphorically too many Chesnaughts and not enough Scizors.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Current project: GET A SHINY MURKROW Mad 
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:15 pm

I thought your current project was filling the dex?

Current project: filling the dex with shiny Murkrow.
Nobody will complain!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:51 pm

My last pokéProject was learning how to EV train. Since that was then immediatly made completely redundant by introducing super training- Not that I'm complaining- my current project is the simpler, but still time consuming 'Catch ALL the mons!' in the kalos dex, to be followed by learning how to IV breed.

Also, getting back to a certain LP I've been abandoning since forever.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:59 pm

d_what wrote:I thought your current project was filling the dex?

Current project: filling the dex with shiny Murkrow.
Nobody will complain!
Well, I finished the Central dex, thought I'd take a break and AUGH FUCK YOU MURKROW
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next