Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

+16
Sharpedo
phantasmalDexterity
cerebralconfinement
Crobat
kotakun
Xaber
ilikeoctopus
Captain
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Spark Eletran
Hanky Panky
d_what
20 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Hoenn starter are you picking?

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap21%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by OverlordJ Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:02 pm

I do not feel any connection to Breath at all, since I have neither a strength nor a weakness connected to either air or freedom. A Page of Breath would be someone with great potential for [Breath] who is likely currently not very good at [Breath] or has trouble with [Breath]. And yeah, the whole "same classpect as Tavros" doesn't help it. Like, at all.

But seriously, I am pretty sure Breath is the (or at least one of the) LEAST fitting aspect(s) for me.

People usually have a classpect that either is based on their strengths or based on their weaknesses, so they are either going to use what they know or learn how to over come their problems. Or possibly both.

I have a lot of fantasy but trouble expressing my visions, which could be seens as fitting for Hope.

I have trouble getting along with other people, which might be fitting for Blood.

I have (or at least used to have) trouble controlling my Anger and was sometimes quickly disillusioned, which might be fitting for Rage.

I am interessted in learning and understanding, which might be fitting for Light.

I have trouble with my feeling of time (I need to look at a clock all the time or I lose track of it) and I am often late, which might be fitting for Time.

I have trouble with orientation and get lost easily, which might be fitting for Space.

I can be pretty gloomy, like to follow rules and have both a fascination AND an aversion for Death, which is rather fitting for Doom.

I don't think I need to list all the reasons why Void fits me.

But Heart, Mind, Breath and Life? Yeah, I'm not sure I have any weaknesses OR strengths related to any of those.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 2 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:51 am

trouble getting along with people is kind of a sign of too much breath in some cases
breath is motivation, its having a goal and chasing after it no matter what, freeing yourself from all other kinds of responsabilities to go after what you want
meanwhile blood would be caring more for others and keeping yourself tied down by them, even if it means not going after your own goals
thats why its important to have a bit of both
if you have too much blood youll be way too tied to the ground and never do anything, not even good things, but if you have too much breath youll start ignoring your friends and others that care about you while trying to do your own thing, distancing yourself from them
with both however, blood (your friends and your ties to them, your responsabilities) keeps you tied down at times, while breath (your own motivation and direction) lets you go after your own goals when you need to
really someone needs a bit of EVERY aspect, the lack of any could be kinda harmful
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:05 am

See, that's the thing, I am neither especially strong nor especially weak at the things associated with Breath. And your aspect is usually either your strength or something you need to become stronger at. I definitely don't have TOO much breath. And my lack of motivation isn't tied to Breath, it's not that I have trouble because I have no goals or am holding myself back for the sake of others, if anything my lack of motivation would probably fall unter either Hope, Rage or Doom, depending on how you see things.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:11 am

hope would be if you saw just so many possibilities you were lost and didnt know what to do and which to choose
rage would be the opposite, if you saw so few possibilities you thought theres nothing you could do
and doom would just be flat-out pessimism
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:08 am

I'm going to continue assuming that your rider from the last page is still active; i.e all of the things (all of them!) are prefaced with "in my opinion" or "I think" but you got tired of writing them so it's implicit.

So, after roles. Guys: Moduses and Weaponkinds? Mine have already been stated or shown one way or another. But what's everyone else thinking?
Spoiler:
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:40 am

yep all of this classpect talk is simply what i believe in
saying "i think x my opinion is that y personally id say z" every single five words is just very tiring though as i mentioned
also i have no idea what would my modus be
if i could id totally have boomerngkind even though i dont actually know how to use boomerangs irl
theyre just really cool okay
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:31 pm

One of the really vitally important things is that IF YOU SHARE A CLASSPECT, THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE THAT CHARACTER. That's pure bullshit. It just means that a lot of elements of who you are, and especially what you need to become to further yourself as a person, are similar to that character's.

Incidentally (fucking :shades: forever), I'm a Knight of Hope or Breath based on the inaniloquacity test. Based on my previous reasoning it's probably more breath, yipeeeeeeee.

Which means my old land, Land of Breeze and Quest, still stands. Denizen Aeolus. Probably Prospit dreamer but I could easily be either. Hammerkind. Modus would probably be tech-hop (whatever the one dirk has is).
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:43 pm

I use Cardkind and Fistkind and I used to use Knifekind.

And I use the Wallet because I love the wallet
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Hm. I forgot to ask about moons. I'm definitely Derse. Definitely definitely. There is not even a question about it. Which kinda sucks because the VERY LARGE majority of my coplayers are all Prospit dreamers :(I know because we did the tests. SO BORING.

So anyway. Does anybody want me to draw individual Weaponkinds for them? Sometimes they're fun to do. Depends on the weapon.
(Okay TBH I'm probably not gonna actually do it. I don't actually have time to draw much at all lately. But NEVERTHELESS if a really cool idea comes along I may not be able to help myself, hence the 5-min USMLS M2 I did yesterday before I went to bed.)(Random ideas are best)(To that end, everybody post 3 suggestions for alchemised versions of another poster's Weaponkind)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:13 pm

dude im so getting a bladerang
like a half-sword boomerang
i mean sure i risk cutting my fingers off
but i also get to have a cool-looking weapon that probably does quite a bit of damage
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:22 pm

pfft please like anybody could resist a boomerang that is part firework. Try throwing THAT and catching it!

But yeah presumably most of them would be variants of bladed ones, or possibly clubs. So I went explosive instead. Also, fireworks make for fun weapons.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:25 pm

Hmm, now I need to figure out what Strife Specibus I'd use. Maybe tonfa?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:33 pm

I am 100% Derse and the Blackpack sounds awesome Very Happy
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:12 pm

I'd say I'm probably Prospit
Specially if you go by the "Prospit players are born heroes and prove themselves as warriors, Derse is the opposite" thing
Cause I'm apparently a bit of a naturally good person? According to Drega and Nelly at least, being nice and kind is just normal for me???
I-I mean I HATE YOU ALL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON AND YOUR EVIL OVERLORD YALL MUST OBEY ME
mspa

Dan also made up a boomerang that I'd have once. He called the "War Boomerang of Kanga-roo". ...I'M APPARENTLY AUSTRALIAN NOW
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Heheh cA I thought you said modus and got really confused as to how you'd use sticks to handle your inventory Very Happy Dowsing Rods, maybe. Wow that sure would be a shitty modus that everybody knows is a load of bull.

EVERYBODY GETS A DOWSING RODS MODUS!

OJ I would like to make you happy and draw the blackpack, but items like that are sucky to draw Sad Because they're either way too small and indistinct (just a bunch of rectangles) or waaaay too detailed (the details on the card backs and the suits). So for now just imagine the Kickstarter deck of cards thrown under a purple-black overlay filter and shiny edges, a la the midnight crew.

guys guys guys suggest specific weapons for each other to alchemise c'mon weapons binge agogo
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Weapons alchimization sounds like fun, but I'll need some time to come up with something good.

Or I could just copy something from the Overseer Project.

Spark Eletran wrote:I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON AND YOUR EVIL OVERLORD YALL MUST OBEY ME

Spark Eletran wrote:I'M YOUR EVIL OVERLORD

Spark Eletran wrote:OVERLORD

Who the heck do you think you're talking to, huh?!
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:09 pm

youre the overlord of jayness
im the overlord of evilness
sry bud
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:11 pm

Hang on, I've got the best idea for my Fetch Modus: the Zeno Modus! You can fit an object into the first Captchalog Card, then one into the first half of the next one, then the next quarter, and so on.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Pfft, as if, I am WAY more evil then you are.

I mean, I AM actually Lawful Evil aligned.

And I am not "The Overlord of Jayness" I am "THE OVERLORD" but I added the J so that people would have it easier to talk to me.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:37 pm

dude do you not know about my plan on conquering the world using my dashing good looks, sexy latino accent and "Empfindung" music-based name to mindcontrol the entirety of its population except for nelly who will be my evil empress
nelly and i are canonically like the notepad and tony the clock's human forms that tumblr created from dhmis we're a very fancily dressed evil couple that loves killing each other
on that subject since nelly really loves suits and drega sent me an anonymous asks during "anon hour" on tumblr telling me to post a sophisticated selfie i ended up putting on a suit for the first time in my life and taking a picture of myself while wearing it
do you guys wanna see a photo of a dork in a suit
cause i can post it here if you do
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Spark what's Nelly's weaponkind? Also why does she never visit >Neutral you are now the officially delegated Nelly Manager so all PR related questions are going to you!
...wait how do you know if it was Drega if it was anonymous. Did he sign it? That guy!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:00 pm

he told me it was him later
also idk whats her modus will have to ask that later
shes currently at her grandmas so i cant talk to her rn
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Dude, your plan to take over the world better not cause me trouble with my plan to take over the internet world.

Also, I use my awesome intelligence, that's WAY better then looking good and sounding sexy.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Disgraceful way to behave! It's not as though you're living in different countr-

srsly though people suggest alchemizable weapons I need brain juice and random ideas within a preset context are my ideal form of brain juice!! That's why I like HS Neutral
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:51 pm

okay i asked her during a stream misc did
she doesnt visit because really she just doesnt go on forums in general, tumblr and skype are way more fun and its easier to talk to people through them
oh and she'd have Pictionary Modus, as well as Penkind
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next