Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

+16
Sharpedo
phantasmalDexterity
cerebralconfinement
Crobat
kotakun
Xaber
ilikeoctopus
Captain
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Spark Eletran
Hanky Panky
d_what
20 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Hoenn starter are you picking?

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 I_vote_lcap7%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 I_vote_lcap21%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 I_vote_lcap43%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by kotakun Sun May 04, 2014 2:05 pm

using stuff like that is cheating you have to work it all out by hand no not even abacus thats too advanced as well you cheater
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 21 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by d_what Sun May 04, 2014 2:08 pm

Haha yeah. I like geometric distribution. Or geometric series...es. Or geometry, actually. I think I'd have done well in Ancient Greece, all things considered.

Unrelated to anything: Due to [deliberately unspecified reasons] I'm going to take a temporary reprieve from posting out of the blue or adding to things unless explicitly required for whatever services it is I provide to the group, and then called. It's only temporary though. Duration depends on [deliberately unspecified thing].

I might edit this comment a few times. We'll see how it goes.

Signing Out,

D_whWAIT HANG ON JUST A BIT
I LIKE MY TEAM VERY MUCH AND HAXORUS IS FUN TO USE!! GO THEORYMONNING AND TEAM PLANNING, WOOOOOH!!!
D_What.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun May 04, 2014 3:18 pm

So guys, guess who's Serebii's Pokémon of the Week?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun May 04, 2014 4:29 pm

sharpedo?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sun May 04, 2014 4:29 pm

Dammit CA I was expecting Sharpedo. D:<

But Malamar's cool too. It really is a shame it's so bad.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Tue May 06, 2014 2:30 pm

Hey guys I've not been gone for more than a month now what you talking about crazy jeez.

I went to visit home with my gf during the absence, and thought "I'll not need my 3ds i'll just fill the time socializing", and then lo and behold my sister decides to buy pokemon platinum, and then my gf starts her own copy for a few days, leaving me with a craving to play Y two weeks before i can. The only time i left my 3ds behind while visiting home.

I'd like my team to some combo of my HG team. That's Feraligator, Dragonite, Golem, Magmortar, Victreebel and Zapdos, though obviously probably not zapdos since it's legendary.

Box pictures of most important pokemon seems like a fun idea actually, i might get that done in a bit. Depends on how good or bad the pictures end up being.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue May 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Oh yeah, that was a request. I'd do it, but I've only got my phone's crappy charger to transfer the photos over, and I don't feel like fighting with it.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue May 06, 2014 3:34 pm

I have no idea how I would make those pictures.

Also, since I evolved my Haunter, it seems it and my other Haunter don't caunt as the same species anymore? Or at least that's how it appears to me...

Anyways, I'm still working on my breeding projects

EDIT: Oh yeah, and for the Oval Charm, it looks like I'll be missing some trade evolutions, which I obviously can't find all by myself...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Tue May 06, 2014 3:49 pm

I've taken the amateur way and snapped a pic with my camera. Don't know of any other tbh. Anyway!

Box:

The top row is my Y Team.
The second row is my Heart Gold team.
The third row is all 3 shinies nonexistent pokemon, except for the red gyrados who is still in HG.
The fourth row is my favourite pokemon, including a level 13 Giratina from the HG event.
The bottom right is all my secret santa pokemon, Phorcys the Slowbro and Shui tu the Azumarill
The bottom left is weird because Loudred happens to look almost like a character I made up in high school, so eh i'll include him.

And in the party is nanny bird, who flies around and hatches all of my eggs ever.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue May 06, 2014 6:21 pm

nanny bird is the best
i feel like my shiny talonflame gives me better luck because superstition

she tries to coax the eggs to hatch shiny
it doesn't work very often
but when it does work, confirmation bias.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue May 06, 2014 6:33 pm

Oh right, so my last finals were today, which means the semester and the year are over. Kind of weird to think I've survived two years of college now.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Tue May 06, 2014 6:35 pm

I'll take a picture of a box sometime after I clear the memory card of my camera... Which is to say, perhaps in the next five years or so.

Feelin' lazy.

(That shiny gigalith is super cool though!)
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Tue May 06, 2014 7:16 pm

Petition to kick Iris off the BW anime.

I really, really depise her. Terrible, awful character.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue May 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Heh, did you know that I went and caught a Litwick just to help me hatch and I only realized that Talonflame has flamebody, too, like, ages later?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue May 06, 2014 7:44 pm

talonflame with flame body is ultimate mama bird
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Tue May 06, 2014 8:10 pm

There's a reason that half the pokemon you'll meet on the lowerscreen will be Talonflames
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Tue May 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Ehh, might as well join in.

spoiplers:

EDIT: yeah okay those images were like three times the size i thought they were???
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed May 07, 2014 12:21 am

okay so who has steam and wants to get their f2p on this summer? now that we're almost all done with the spring semester, i'm thinking that we could probably organize a weekly gaming thing where we all pile into something and beat the shit out of some PVE.

here's my steam profile. add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/freedomrobber/
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed May 07, 2014 12:24 am

Y'all can take a wild guess what my username is.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed May 07, 2014 2:59 am

Is it D_What? I bet it's D_What.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed May 07, 2014 5:19 am

Hahaha okay between that and Hanky's confirmation bias bit this is the funniest page we've had in a while! +1

Okay that's me done for today, see ya. While I'm gone, Hanky, you're in charge.
(Just a statement of fact BTW. I mean, you ARE in charge.)

(P.S guys for those with a network connection and an android camera phone, Airdroid is a neat way to get photos to your computer)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Wed May 07, 2014 11:12 am

GUYS.

GUYS.

SOOOO EXITE
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed May 07, 2014 11:24 am

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

SO

IF CAPS HAD CAPS

I WOULD BE CAPPING THEM RIGHT NOW

ALL OF THE EMPHASIS

(sober FUCK!! note: implies they won't be set in Hoenn, yet between forme changes and that mysterious legendary UUUUUUGH head statue thing, are there more pokemon to come in this JESUS generation? Or just a hoenn-themed new region with new formes? Or something AAAAAAAAH else entirely? Theories abound!)
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/?a001=msign (better quality images)

EDIT: Dear Game Freak. I ask for only one thing, if I am even worthy of asking for anything:

Please don't get rid of the PSS. It is the best thing to happen in Pokemon since the physical/special split and should become, in some form, a series mainstay.

And the usual.
Yours,
A Fan

Last edited by d_what on Wed May 07, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Wed May 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Return of Contests, Hidden bases, Trumpets, The Frontier?? <3
Maybe Hoenn with Post-Game explorable [region]?? <3
New Megas and HA starters???

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Hoenn, but with new places to explore

5 months Sad
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed May 07, 2014 12:25 pm

d_what wrote:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

SO

IF CAPS HAD CAPS

I WOULD BE CAPPING THEM RIGHT NOW

ALL OF THE EMPHASIS

(sober FUCK!! note: implies they won't be set in Hoenn, yet between forme changes and that mysterious legendary UUUUUUGH head statue thing, are there more pokemon to come in this JESUS generation? Or just a hoenn-themed new region with new formes? Or something AAAAAAAAH else entirely? Theories abound!)
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/oras/?a001=msign (better quality images)

EDIT: Dear Game Freak. I ask for only one thing, if I am even worthy of asking for anything:

Please don't get rid of the PSS. It is the best thing to happen in Pokemon since the physical/special split and should become, in some form, a series mainstay.

And the usual.
Yours,
A Fan

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHATTHEFUCK

inb4 hoenn confirmed jokes

I'm so fucking hyped
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next