Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons and Dragons at Pokemon Quarantine - Help and Signup - DungeonBot now active!!!

+5
Spark Eletran
Xaber
OverlordJ
Hanky Panky
Hytheter
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dungeons and Dragons at Pokemon Quarantine - Help and Signup - DungeonBot now active!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dungeons and Dragons at Pokemon Quarantine - Help and Signup - DungeonBot now active!!!

Post by Hytheter Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Well, I'd rather start before the start of February, that's for sure.

Spark it's good to hear you're still interested.
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Dungeons and Dragons at Pokemon Quarantine - Help and Signup - DungeonBot now active!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Dungeons and Dragons at Pokemon Quarantine - Help and Signup - DungeonBot now active!!!

Post by phantasmalDexterity Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:06 pm

it's not that bad actually. it's just silly after using pathfinder. weird.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:35 pm

phantasmalDexterity wrote:it's not that bad actually. it's just silly after using pathfinder. weird.

Oh
When you put it that way I actually agree with you
Maybe next time
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:03 am

Well, I haven't played Pathfinder yet though I admit, somestuff seemed odd to me, too, since I was used to 4e before...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:58 am

I'll build a character sheet, but keep me at a maybe. I just like building character sheets.

where's the character maker sheeter thinger
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:05 am

Did someone from here visit the channel and send me an IRC message under the name "Peach"?
Whoever it was, sorry; I wasn't actually at my computer and just had mibbit open.
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:17 pm

OverlordJ wrote:Sheet

I'm pretty sure that you have the skills backwards. You marked your Class skills as Cross Class skills, resulting in less ranks then you should have.

Hmmm, wait, how do you do Knowledge, craft and the other stuff again?
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:18 pm

OH! Thanks for the hint pD, I had it backwards indeed, give me a sec to fix that.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:52 pm

So...what's happening folks?
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:46 pm

I'm waiting and pretty much ready (I think)
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:19 am

I'm out. I got way too much on my plate right now to even be doing RL D&D stuff with my (silent for a few weeks) playgroup. I've got to find a second job, school starts in a week, I've got to get a new car, and it won't be long before I move out of my parents' house and into an apartment with my best friend. Assuming the money works out.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:59 am

I'm mostly free and ready to play for the rest of January.
Character Sheet
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:42 am

Yeah I'm out too unfortunatly, timezones are too wierd and I can't stay up too late anymore due to reasons. Sorry!
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:55 pm

I'm probably out because I just don't have the time to sit down and relearn DnD. Assuming I ever learned it in the first place.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:23 am

I just have to get through some exams but probably yes.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:56 am

Okay, so we have two certain players and two possible players I guess? That should be enough for a group, right?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hytheter Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:13 am

4 is standard for a party so yeah
This mightn't be so bad, as much I'd like to include everyone, too many people can get messy.
Hytheter
Hytheter
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:58 am

So we have Xaber an me, probably pD and possibly Nelly. There might also be a chance for Spark to join?

Did I miss anyone?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:44 pm

phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:02 am

I don't think you made your sheet public?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:42 am

indeed
thanks
it's pretty incomplete right now but I'm working on it.
I've been pretty busy recently
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:52 am

That character looks neat but from what source did you get the information on Saurians?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:26 am

it's a pathfinder race that we modified with Hyth.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:15 am

Oh, awesome. But no wonder that I didn't find where they were from.

Okay, so we have an Elf Ranger, a Half-Elf Rogue, an Underfolk Dread Necromancer, a Saurian Fighter and whatever Spark will play IF spark wants to play with us.

This sounds like it'll be a VERY fun session Very Happy
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:26 pm

...Are we still going to play this session? It's been nearly two months now...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4