Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

+19
Captain
Sandstriker
Sharpedo
muffinz
Xaber
OverlordJ
invisibleTerrarium
Spark Eletran
d_what
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Hanky Panky
phantasmalDexterity
NinteNerd
tinning3
ilikeoctopus
kotakun
variegatedDreamraptor
Gelatino
23 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 19 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by tinning3 Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:37 am

O ohhaHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAha, HA! We would never do that to Spark, our friend, who we are loyal towards! Oh hytheter you kidder you mspa

D_What get the net
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 19 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by kotakun Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:46 am

come on do you think a single sacrifice is big enough to stop all the mod abuse thats goin on over there?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:54 am

I second the motion of subforum/thread for thing.
Barracuda Refugees. Providing asylum from shark imitators since 1945

What happened to Ash, I was never made aware of it??
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:02 am

Wait, really? Solaris closed another thread without any warning? I have to agree with tinning, once was perhaps understandable, twice is suspicious. Granted, I never went on the Liveblog thread so I only have a vague idea of what it's about, but something's still fishy.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:08 am

(I don't have the net)
(I gave it to spark)
(He knows)

(Evidently Solaris is a ground type)
(All those in favour of making a liveblog thread after gauging interest from mspaf, say a shark sound)

E: wait, DID something happen to Ashdenej? He seemed pretty cool :0 also I spent too long learning how to pronounce his username to just forget about it.

Last edited by d_what on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:10 am

A Shark Sound.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:56 pm

The only thing I can think of is that maybe he isn't in charge of the chat forum anymore, but he used to be? I don't know. I only know him from when I PMed him back and forth for advice when I was starting my adventure. He seemed like a really rad dude.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Hey guys yeah the Liveblog thread got locked
It's even worse cause we were in the middle of the Liveblogstuck project and all
I told them about you guys inviting them to have a thread here btw, we're having a few secret private message meetings to discuss what are we gonna do and stuff
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:22 pm

why secret why not just flaunt it in the face of everoyne to show just how corrupt the mods and solaris are?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:25 pm

I suspect it's not so much corrupt as it is disorganized, and Solaris tends to be very trigger-happy when it comes to locking threads.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:54 pm

if you guys want to make a thread on this forum to replace the thread on mspaforums then that's cool. somebody else has to organize it and get people over here though because i have no idea what's going on in this so-called liveblog thread

this forum is america, the land of the free and the home of the brave.  bring us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to break free or whatever
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:25 pm

cephalopodAscendant wrote:I suspect it's not so much corrupt as it is disorganized, and Solaris tends to be very trigger-happy when it comes to locking threads.
Yeah, that's the problem right there.

So if we're not making a new sub-forum for that, do you want to go make a thread in General Chat Spark?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:26 pm

if we start getting more traffic then i'll make a new subforum for non-pokemon discussion
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:07 pm

I like how for a while this thread's title was rather outdated but now it's really relevant again.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:25 pm

i never touched the live blog thread myself, but this is still majorly not cool. gotta say i'm inclined to agree with drega about solaris being the go-to for locking popular threads. though at the same time, a WARNING of some kind is key.
i fear for the SSS now :C

god help you all if the Overlord and the rest of us end up moving it here.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Hey spark totally with you on PMing and that but make sure to tell everyone they have to be nice. Off topicness is welcome but being nasty is not, page 9 on that thread really was disgraceful. Not worth closing though, just infractions. 

Also they have to pledge allegiance to Sharpedo. And any other thread meme we come with in the future.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:49 pm

pledge allegiance to sharpedo? no; they have to worship Jello and myself.

if they're going to cause a racket, i have no problem doing my job around here.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:51 pm

Yeah, I feel like HP won't hesitate to invoke his authority if things start getting ugly. I'm just glad that neither he nor Gelatino have really needed seriously step in as mods since the forum was created.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:01 pm

That's mostly due to the fact that we're a fairly insular community, so we tend to get along well. And all of us are nice enough human beings that we don't have to get involved.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Hanky, while you know I support any and all things perpetrated by yourself and/or Gelatino,

You did not. Just. Ignore the shark.
It's right there at the top

Could be here any minute now!!!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:06 pm

Crobat > Sharpedo

you all know this to be true, even if the fear of the sharpedo causes your plebeian mouths to deny your one true god

it's okay though, i can hear your souls calling to me with words of love and worship
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:07 pm

Pretty sure my one true god is more cephalopodian in nature.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:07 pm

crothulhubat?
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:35 pm

After actually reading page 9, I see more the reasoning that could lead to thinking about locking the thread, but I still believe this is something that should have earned a warning at most, maybe some infractions on offending parties, the offending parties being decided after some serious deliberation. Outright locking and banning the thread was overboard.

FYI: He obviously meant ZuBatsquid.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:46 pm

i just can wait for pokemon gen i where we can explore the vast reaches of rlyeh.
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next