Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

+19
variegatedDreamraptor
Captain
Hanky Panky
Hytheter
Sandstriker
ilikeoctopus
muffinz
Spark Eletran
PunchesMalone
d_what
tinning3
kotakun
Dregadude
cephalopodAscendant
Druplesnubb
phantasmalDexterity
NinteNerd
OverlordJ
Gelatino
23 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 19 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by OverlordJ Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:02 pm

I absolutely agree with that. Oh well, another thing I don't like about gen 6...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 19 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:36 pm

Yeah, still not exactly comfortable about this. I think at this point GF is attempting to try new things, get the new generation excited about the old Pokemon
Hey, gamefreak, if you're reading this? You've fucking failed.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:40 pm

invisibleTerrarium wrote:Hey, gamefreak, if you're reading this? You've fucking failed.
Can we sigquote on this forum? Because I want to sigquote this
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:52 pm

i dont care if you can or not do it because thats perfectly it
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:01 pm

Well, I did it
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:12 pm

honestly pikachu saying "pika pika" is not gonna ruin gen 6

at fucking all

plus they had done this in yellow already, theyre just bringing the idea back

and it sounds cool too and definitely like an improvement from pikachus old cry
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:27 pm

The difference between Yellow and this is that Pikachu played an important role in Yellow, so getting a special cry that made it stand out was fully justified. This isn't the case here so it's odd that Pikachu gets this weird special cry.
It also makes me wonder about Pichu and Raichu. Will they keep their cry? Will they say their names as well? It'd be weird either way.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:30 pm

Game Freak needs to be content to stop messing with Pikachu. Yes, it's the mascot, but we can only take so much of it before it gets tedious and obnoxious.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:59 am

Whoah hey what my 50th post got sigquoted I'm a cooltrainer now hell yeah *hi fives everyone*

Pikachu, man. I like you, but honestly you've just been Bugged and Fussed and Meddled with too much. Plus there's the matter of Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, and Dedenne all being better in battle than you without a Light Ball.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:02 am

We don't know anything about Dedenne yet. And do you really want that awful thing on your team even if it is better?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:18 am

Probably not, but come on, he's a chubby electric antenna hamster who fucking slays dragons.
Whereas Pikachu is based on an animal that is famous for jumping off cliffs. Except they don't, they just live in them.
So just to recap, Pikachu sits on its ass in its cliff house and eats.
Dedenne brutalizes Rayquaza and feasts on his innards. I'd rather have him on my team if you know what I'm saying.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:28 am

lemme be honest with you, when i first saw dededeen, my first reaction was literally "oh, they made a raichu pre-evolution?" before i realized that one of those already exists
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:31 am

muffinz wrote:lemme be honest with you, when i first saw dededeen, my first reaction was literally "oh, they made a raichu pre-evolution?" before i realized that one of those already exists
Hehe, I think I'll add this to my sigquotes as well, this is gold
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:32 am

But does Raichu kill Latios.
No.
No he doesn't.
Aye, there's the rub.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:38 am

pikachu does

according to the anime at least

sure it dies too but hey
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:45 am

Tobias had four pokemon left
Pikachu also ko'd itself in the process and it still isn't raichu
Case closed
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:46 am

The whole family is sitting on your shoulder. Your argument is invalid.

Spoiler:
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:39 am

muffinz wrote:lemme be honest with you, when i first saw dededeen, my first reaction was literally "oh, they made a raichu pre-evolution?" before i realized that one of those already exists
Considering it was revealed in the same issue that revealed mega-evolutions, I actually thought Dedenne was Raichu's wierd mega-evolution! I did think it looked out of place, but then who knows how mega-evolutions work in terms of deciding what one looks like.

And it still makes more sense to me than being a new pokemon...
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:48 am

you know either pikachu or raichu will get a megaevolution thats like the rule of pokemon where the important things have to happen to the mascot
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:55 am

But I'm not Gundam Tanaka anymore. I'm Ishimaru. Sad
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by willPowered Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:14 pm

kotakun wrote:you know either pikachu or raichu will get a megaevolution thats like the rule of pokemon where the important things have to happen to the mascot
I really hope its Raichu, and or Raichu becomes fairy but Pikachu doesn't. Raichu is never given any breaks.
willPowered
willPowered
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:29 pm

willPowered wrote:
kotakun wrote:you know either pikachu or raichu will get a megaevolution thats like the rule of pokemon where the important things have to happen to the mascot
I really hope its Raichu, and or Raichu becomes fairy but Pikachu doesn't. Raichu is never given any breaks.
Seconded.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:53 pm

I just can't stand pikachu any more. Regardless of what they do.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:55 pm

The day I stopped being able to stand Pikachu was the day one of my friends went into a match against me with 5 Pikachus and a Raichu.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:56 pm

BLASPHEMY!!!! mspa
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next