Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

+16
Sharpedo
phantasmalDexterity
cerebralconfinement
Crobat
kotakun
Xaber
ilikeoctopus
Captain
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Spark Eletran
Hanky Panky
d_what
20 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Hoenn starter are you picking?

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 I_vote_lcap7%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 I_vote_lcap21%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 I_vote_lcap43%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by OverlordJ Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:44 pm

*INHUMAN SCREECHING AND OTHER NOISES*
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 12 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:53 pm

Anyone figure out if it has an RSS feed?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:25 pm

I have a Dave shirt, the one with him and Cal and dave takin' a selfie. I wore it today, just for the record.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Zack Morrison. And Andrew Hussie.

I second OJ on weird noises!!
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:34 am

cephalopodAscendant wrote:Anyone figure out if it has an RSS feed?
according to my highly accurate and official sources that allowed me to beat spark to the punch by like a minute it doesnt have one yet but they are working on it
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:55 am

muffinz wrote:I'm considering getting a Light shirt at some point, but I have no Homestuck merchandise at the moment and no immediate plans to get any.

Actually the color scheme of the Light items is totally not something I'd want to wear normally??? Bright yellows and oranges are definitely not my thing. If anything I'd want something nice and subdued like Space or Void, but I am too Light-y and cannot wear those :I

Oh wow, I just bought a Light shirt today! It should get here in a couple days, and I'm really really excited. Happy 4/13 everyone!

Paradox Space is basically the best thing that could have possibly happened. Like many, I was actually kind of dreading the gigaupdate because I truly do not want Homestuck to end, but now I feel totally 0kay with it, since it's not really ending, and will not end for a very, very long time. Brilliant move on Hussie's part!
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:18 am

is that bryan lee o'malley doing the first art for paradox space

or is it just someone whose style looks ridiculously close

nevermind it's someone named zack morrison
i got excited there for a minute
basically if you haven't read scott pilgrim you should read it
the movie's great but it doesn't quite do the books justice.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:03 am

Ten bucks says Bryan LO'M does eventually do a comic for it though. I don't think he'd be able to stop himself; he genuinely likes and takes an interest in HS and he and Hussie get on pretty well. Betcha he'll do one. Along with all the usual suspects Very Happy

I bought four god tier pins today! Mind, Light, Heart and Life. Hope my friends don't mind...
Oddly, the price in euros came to exactly 13.14. I'm not sure if that was coincidence.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:28 pm

btw guys
question
on the whatpumpkin site i think the... troll symbol pins
the lowblood and highblood pin sets are both $15 each
...but the midblood one is $5
IS THIS SOME BLOODIST SHIT GOING ON

also yeah bryans prolly gonna do one
hes drawn fanart already
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:32 pm

Spark Eletran wrote:btw guys
question
on the whatpumpkin site i think the... troll symbol pins
the lowblood and highblood pin sets are both $15 each
...but the midblood one is $5
IS THIS SOME BLOODIST SHIT GOING ON
the midblood set is $15 as well i dont know why but for some of them its displaying the price of the set while for others its displaying the price of a single pin weird
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:50 pm

Unrelated, did you guys know the moves Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves exist? Passed me by, I only knew about that steamy attack and Light of Ruin and Diamond Storm. But Thousand Arrows is hella cool. Not that waves isn't, it's too early to tell. But... Slightly weaker Earthquake that hits flying types and levitators?? Yes please! Super effective against Talonflame, Rotom W, the Charizards, Gengar.... Wow that would be meta-changing. Assuming a moderate (read: not Zygarde but also not Landorus or Gliscor or Garchomp) distribution it'd be a great thing.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Where are you getting this info? Because I haven't heard anything about either move.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:12 pm

from here
and sorry dee but
knowing the trend
both are gonna be zygardes signature moves in the new games
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:49 pm

I'm a little suspicious. I could be wrong, but something just seems fishy about this.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:20 pm

uh thousand arrows and thousand waves seem massively overpowered even for signature moves while hold hands seems entirely useless my bs meter is rising steadily
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:37 pm

Yeah, they seem fishy to me, too, though they DID add some weird moves already
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:56 pm

Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:03 pm

i'll believe it when i see it. far as thousand arrows is concerned, do you think this means that it will affect flying types or only pokemon with levitate? my money's on the latter, honestly. it sounds less bullshitty than "ground move hitting flying types."

that is if these things are real.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Still seems fishy but as I said, we DID get some weird moves already this gen, so who know. I mean, I am pretty sure that if you had told anyone last gen that there'll be a move with more then one type, noone would have believed you.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:37 pm

prolly flying types AND levitating 'mons
we already got an ice move thats super effective on something it shouldnt be
and a move with two types
i dont see why cant we have a move that hits something thats usually immune to that type, specially if its a legendary-exclusive move
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:49 pm

Immunity cheating has been a thing for a long time. I'm looking at you, Odor Sleuth.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:12 am

Yeah it's not that weird for a signature move. It would singlehandedly redeem Zygarde. And they are increasingly playful r.e. move effects.

I'm just sad that it's gonna be a Zygarde ONLY move. But then most ground types don't need the boost? Ground is pretty strong already. I guess what I want is the Psyshock to Mewtwo's Psystrike with limited distribution among the weaker ground types. Like, Golurk or something. (SE against Skarmory, I think it'd be both flyers and levitators. It's auto-gravity/iron ball/that rock move.)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:24 pm

Do you by chance mean Smack Down?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Who cares about the thousand stuff thingies. Hold Hands is where it is.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 pm

phantasmalDexterity wrote:Who cares about the thousand stuff thingies. Hold Hands is where it is.

this
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next