Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

+16
Sharpedo
phantasmalDexterity
cerebralconfinement
Crobat
kotakun
Xaber
ilikeoctopus
Captain
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Spark Eletran
Hanky Panky
d_what
20 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Hoenn starter are you picking?

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 I_vote_lcap7%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 I_vote_lcap21%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 I_vote_lcap43%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun May 11, 2014 12:16 am

I am disappoint. Very disappoint.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by phantasmalDexterity Sun May 11, 2014 7:09 am

In retrospect, I can't say I'm surprised. It's been only 4 days since Hoenn was confirmed, why would they show a gameplay right away.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun May 11, 2014 12:31 pm

After looking at the boxart, I think the images are just groudon and kyogre with their body runes all lit up and that's what's making them look different.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun May 11, 2014 12:34 pm

We've seen them with their body runes lit up, and it didn't look like that. The runes have changed shape, and Groudon's side spikes also changed color.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun May 11, 2014 12:40 pm

yea also the part where they've literally called them "brand new pokémon" (aka forms of some kind, be them mega or just forme changes) and have brought the differences in design to attention in get tv and speculating about what could it be

it can be lots of things

"just a redesign" and "aesthethical change, thats them with their body runes lit up" arent options.

tbh the most likely one right now is probably "omega and alpha forms", since they considered them being mega evolutions on-screen, which reduces the chance of that being the case
also the fact they blatantly have omega and alpha symbols on their bodies that helps
now how are those forms triggered and what do they change exactly? thats another story entirely
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun May 11, 2014 1:40 pm

With the addition of a shiny Espurr i just won in a giveaway, my shiny count rises to 16! Jeez, i have too much free time on my hands.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun May 11, 2014 4:56 pm

guess what corocoro is a piece of useless fucking shit too
no news there >:T we'll get some stuff next month though

ALSO
phandex, on your "it's only been 4 days" thing
that point kinda fails when we got like a minute of ACTUAL gameplay footage literally even before we had the titles for x and y
granted it was only a minute earlier too but it was still what we got first
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sun May 11, 2014 7:18 pm

I just discovered the shinypokemon subreddit and now I'm just sinking hours into friend safaris trying to up my own shiny count. :I
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun May 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Went through about 3 boxes of venipedes this weekend trying for a shiny. Got plenty of 5iv ones to give away. Still no shiny.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon May 12, 2014 5:50 am

I have taken a break on my quest to get a shiny gastly and am instead focussing on "regular" IV breeding.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Mon May 12, 2014 6:10 am

IV breeding is so nice in this gen. But honestly, if you really badly want a shiny, use the ESV method.

@ tK Yeah, but unlike OR/AS, x&y was a major technical advancement, so the emphasis was on those. In this case considering the short amount of time between the two games and that it's still gen VI we can deduce that it uses the same engine ergo the thing most people are interested in is how the  old locations and storyline got changed. That limits the amount of things they can show if they don't want to spoil too much and they have five months to show them. They have too much time for too little footage.
Plus they obviously want to keep the Hype real, which isn't surprising considering how big part of pokemon pop culture Hoenn is.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon May 12, 2014 12:07 pm

i think the next big reveal of pokemon stuff will be in the january edition of corocoro
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon May 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Do you mean where you compare the TSV with the ESV via a programm and then send the egg to the rightvtrainer for it to become a shiny? That feels like cheating to me.

Maybe if I REALLY can't get one, but for now, I'll try it without.

That said, at the moment I am actually doing some chainbreeding to get males with good IVs in more egg groups.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon May 12, 2014 7:23 pm

uh
i want a competitively viable shiny venipede. i.e., one that has 31 IVs in HP/ATK/DEF/SPDEF/SPEED, is Adamant, has Speed Boost, and knows Toxic Spikes as an egg move. which is all possible with MM breeding. i have two 5IV parents with every IV covered between them. the dad is adamant and the mom has speed boost. and the dad has toxic spikes. i am more than content to keep at it the long way for these reasons
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue May 13, 2014 6:12 am

So I can't find my DS or Pokemon Y... I think I had it on Thursday evening, but there's no sign of it. I'm worried I left it in University somewhere and had it stolen, or dropped it in a car park or something... that's 13 cumulative years of work in that, with each year being worth more than the previous. Bank would be gone, too, not that there was anything really interesting in it. Sad My dad's gonna scour the house for it today. Wish us luck guys Sad
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue May 13, 2014 12:20 pm

I wish you the best of luck
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue May 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Yikes! Hope you find it soon, dude! In other news, the B2W2 soundtrack was just released on iTunes. Until November, it looks like we've finally got them all.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue May 13, 2014 4:23 pm

NEW GAME YALL

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 26 Corocoro6142th

It's called "The Band of Thieves and 1000 Pokemon," and it involves fighting the thieves from the new XY movie and using streetpass to collect pokemon to fight them. It looks pretty cool, but it's download-only and available for a limited time, so that pretty much means there's no chance of a western release.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue May 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Good luck D_

In unrelated news I clamped down on ruby. Seeing as how most of you were going for sapphire I decided to go ahead and balance things. I also preordered smash bros, freedom wars, xilia 2, and bought kirby triple deluxe. Good thing I'm not planning on spending money on mtg this week
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Tue May 13, 2014 6:06 pm

Oof. Good luck, and sincerely hope that it didn't get stolen or left behind...
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue May 13, 2014 8:22 pm

most people are going for the disgraceful saphire how sad
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Wed May 14, 2014 1:26 pm

It's actually a tie. I've changed my mind from Both to OmegaRuby but obs I can't change my vote Razz
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed May 14, 2014 1:47 pm

What about that "Cancel Vote" button?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed May 14, 2014 1:52 pm

^

still no luck. Reading pokemon related things now makes me sad.

In the meantime, sw33t tun3s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCr9wN_l6Aw
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed May 14, 2014 7:58 pm

i dont care that its technically now a tie theres 40 percent more people going for it than there should be
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next