Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

+16
Sharpedo
phantasmalDexterity
cerebralconfinement
Crobat
kotakun
Xaber
ilikeoctopus
Captain
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Spark Eletran
Hanky Panky
d_what
20 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Hoenn starter are you picking?

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 I_vote_lcap7%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 I_vote_lcap21%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 I_vote_lcap43%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by Dregadude Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:24 pm

There are a looooot of fish pokemon. I'm sure there's one I can't think of right now.

Ooh! Barboach, there ya go. Who the fuck ever thinks about Barboach?

E: Actually, before today, I didn't even know it evolved into Whiscash.

E2: Pff and what about Remoraid, why the hell does it evolve into an orange octopus. It makes no sense.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 14 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Because they both have suction cups, and it's more about their artillery aspects than their biological aspects. Also, Octillery's red, not orange.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:30 am

The entire Lillipup line, for me. They're just kinda pointless, y'know?
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:53 am

:O But Sand Force! And they're dogs! And Herdier is practially a real animal!

But yeah okay pointless. But then if we start deriding the Lillipup line we might as well do it for Rattata, Sentret, Zigzagoon, etcetera... they're at least more interesting than the pikaclones. In any case, I don't think of any of the analogues as being forgettable, reason being, you only have to remember one to remember the lot, unless you forget that gen 5 has two boring normal type mammals.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:19 am

Now hold up, how could anything you get early in the game (and has pickup) be forgettable?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:47 pm

i r  doodling

Spoiler:

I did not think I would be this impressed by Scarf Excadrill. I always though "why limit yourself to one move when Sand Rush exists?" But Mold Breaker and Excadrill's natural attack is just... so useful, with the speed boost, even if it is locked into one move.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:05 pm

it's like you kids don't even need an active admin right now

find me on steam if there's ever a problem in the forum and i'm not around
i'm pretty busy right now.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:15 pm

yes indeed

i too have a steam account

it has the same username as my tumblr one.

Nah but seriously it's been super quiet here. I know I've been busy; 60+ hour weeks in college and I still have no idea whether my QCA is okay or not. I've only been free this week because of the Easter break and even then I feel like I'm slacking.
I don't know where everyone else is. National equivalents of "Spring" "Break" I suppose.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:16 pm

My spring break was ages ago. We're on the last week of class before finals.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:17 pm

You know, while Remoraid evolving into Octillery is not that weird concept-wise, I've always found the thought of a vertebrate evolving into an invertebrate a little puzzling. What happens to its bones? Do they just disappear?
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:39 pm

perhaps it never had any, maybe it was just a lump of tubular muscle?

Alternatively, magic.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:14 pm

I finally got a selfie I'm proud of, so at long last here's my face.

>:c :
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharpedo Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:51 pm

d_what wrote:
Edit: Topic. What is the epitome of a forgettable Pokemon.
CROBAT.
Sharpedo
Sharpedo
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Sharpedo wrote:
d_what wrote:
CROBAT.

...Well, someone's active today.

Drega, nice shirt coffee there.

Last edited by invisibleTerrarium on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:28 pm

Heheh drega that's awesome. You also remind me of Captain a little. I wouldn't take it personally; iT reminded me of Spark a little. Or vice versa.

YOU GUYS ALL DUN LOOKS THE SAEM

(totally ignoring the fact that I initially read the above post as "well, someone's attractive today")
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:31 pm

invisibleTerrarium wrote:
Sharpedo wrote:
d_what wrote:
CROBAT.

...Well, someone's active today.

cA, nice shirt coffee there.

I think you mean Drega.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:33 pm

...no i meant sharpedo??
What??
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:18 pm

no whats on second
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:22 am

Hahaha, this is hilarious
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:59 pm

kotakun wrote:no whats on second

That's what I'm asking ya! I don't know!
Third base!
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Anyway,,,,

So Drega, you're this forum's resident Drifblim-Liker, right? You know this gen has been particularly kind to Drifblim, (albeit not OU) what with Ghosts hitting Steels neutrally, easier to remove SR (Excadrill And Defog) and especially the existence of weakness policy? I'd feel it remiss of me if I didn't mention these two really cool sets that exist now.

Best used in UU, priority sucks in OU; alternatively, lots of support. Main thing is to switch into a weak attack you're weak to and then get multiple boosts, and sweep, or endure a super effective attack and hope the opponent won't be faster after an unburden speed boost or have a priority move and do the same.

Drifblim @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Baton Pass
- Endure

This one is more about support because it's supposed to be relatively bulky; invest Sp.Def or Def EVs based on what you want to tank, and pump the rest into Speed or something. Handy baton passing capabilities especially if you can get a few stockpiles up.

Drifblim @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Unburden
EVs: Depends
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SAtk
- Magic Coat
- Acrobatics
- Stockpile
- Baton Pass

Pretty cool yes?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:20 pm

All I know is that he has this suicidal Drifblim called Hindenberg
And that he always gets wrecked by my Jolteon

Last edited by Spark Eletran on Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:34 pm

uh
i think you mean hindenberg
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:11 pm

idk what are you talking about
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 pm

hindenburg is the best name for a drifblim ever and if you dont name it that you are wrong about everything in life
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next