Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

+16
Spark Eletran
tailoredGoose
Xaber
tinning3
Gelatino
Hanky Panky
muffinz
phantasmalDexterity
d_what
kotakun
cephalopodAscendant
OverlordJ
Hytheter
variegatedDreamraptor
invisibleTerrarium
NinteNerd
20 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 22 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by d_what Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Are you standing under an abattoir, hospital dangerous waste chute, horror movie set or feminine hygiene product testing site? If so,

no that's never normal. Clear skies over here.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 22 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by OverlordJ Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Oh man, it's my job to asign someone to asign the assistant? Sheesh, I'll have to think about who to pick for that.

Also, I was starting to worry, the forum felt pretty quiet lately...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:30 pm

it was the calm before the storm which ends the world
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:00 pm

Nah CA I'll wait a few weeks before accomplishing something by finding the friend safari, that should be enough time for you to get your affairs in order.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:49 pm

Well, I'll be at my parents place next weekend again, so I'll have internet for my 3DS then. Anyone willing to explain to me how the whole "friends" stuff works untill then?

Also, is anyone even reading my Playthrough, or should I just stop writing that? Because my last post was when I just got fly and now I'm about to explore the Team Flare hideout in Lumiouse City, so it'd be quite a lot to write I think...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 22 Empty General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by ilikeoctopus Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:26 pm

I am a bit confused about the citrus-themed woman
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:37 pm

orangenelly
megaman
orangewoman

...basically nelly as a robit mastah from megaman
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:38 am

OverlordJ wrote:I think I used up all my luck for shinies when I bred a Zoroark (which was japanese, to be fair) a single time and got a shiny Zorua.

I FILLED UP NINE BOXES WITH FUCKING CLAUNCHERS
AND YOU GOT A ZORUA AFTER ONE FUCKING EGG
*FLIPS TABLE*
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:30 am

The internet has taught me that context rarely matters and it's usually funnier with out it

That said, I still want to know what skype
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:33 am

That's not even the best part.

I was only breeding it because I borrowed the Zoroark from someone else and I was trying to complete my pokedex a bit. So I bred it in order to get a Zorua for the dex. When the egg was hatching I suddenly tought "You know, that Zoroark wasn't German, wouldn't it be funny if I got a shiny?"
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:44 am

the skype chat

that skype

the one we mentioned we made some time ago
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:45 am

The one that I got added to but never check because I never have Skype open...
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:31 am

We've got 14 people in the chat right now but I'd be happy to add more. We get pretty talkative though, especially nelly, Spark, Ninte, and me.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 am

Hahaha my roommate has two shiny claunchers and one of them is now my Eridan and he is a boss
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:41 am

ye theres 14 people but lots dont talk. its mostly me, drega, ninte and nelly, with dan joining from time to time, gela occasionally saying stuff, misc appearing for short bursts of time at random, takumi being there like half the time and cici being one quarter
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:50 am

Sad
I do not know these people...

hey spark... is there something you're not telling us??
Spoiler:
SHIPPING INTENSIFIES
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:00 am

Spark Eletran wrote:the skype chat

that skype

the one we mentioned we made some time ago

Huh, I never knew.

Not that it'd make a difference since I don't skype.

So I guess I won't get to talk to you guys anymore

d_what wrote:SHIPPING INTENSIFIES

Yes

PERFECT!
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:29 am

Man, I wish we'd kept all the art assets we've amassed over the *length of time the thread has really been a thing, circa me joining obviously*, it'd be good for memories. Like the flashy derpatar collection, that exists somewhere, or all those Sharpedo related sprite edits. I may have some sharpedotars and a shitty dragonite moo cow still saved on my drive. I dunno.

Why is D:X not an icon yet anyway.

(I should really do a [shitty/weird/fun] art dump sometime.)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:55 am

do you guys want a shipping rant
do you

the... seemingly most agreed-on ship in the chat is... "spelly". started by drega, with him and capn as the current biggest shipmates.

Following that we have things such as... Drisc, Takutino, and Dante.

The pic is because I have best friend benefits mspa and thus had the honour of being the first here to actually talk to Nelly during an X and Y battle, with voice chat, and started talking about how freaking adorable her voice is (and you guys would understand if you heard it) while she said that I have a "thick but understandable" accent, and that all the ladies would love me because of it when I came to the US mspa

On a related note we also did our own little Chinese Zodiac with people from the chat (and one random dude that is nintes friend to fill space).
look at it:

...and then Capn got this link and we started looking at the ships that were formed and yyyyep.

Also look another new pic :0000
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:44 pm

Spelly, huh? Sounds good.

Yeah I didn't understand most of the other things you said.

*Shakes his imaginary cane*

You young folks and your skypes and voice chats and whatsits, back I my days we needed to walk 50 miles uphill through the snow if we wanted to talk to eachother. And by 50 miles uphill through the snow I mean we joined a forum and posted comments there.

Now get of my lawn!
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 pm

I actually created a Skype when I started playing League a little while back, so add discreetOctopus to the list, if you'd be so kind!

Can't guarantee being around very often though.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:39 pm

OverlordJ wrote:You young folks and your skypes and voice chats and whatsits, back I my days we needed to walk 50 miles uphill through the snow if we wanted to talk to eachother. And by 50 miles uphill through the snow I mean we joined a forum and posted comments there.
petition to rename pokemon quarantine 50 miles of snow
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:43 pm

And further the reach of the superior Metric system? Yes, please.

On the other hand, the Metric system has already been everywhere else and the smell of the Imperial system is probably already well ground into you guys. On second thoughts, you can stay as you were. The Metric system is no longer interested.

In related topics... Drega X Cap'n? Sorry, I can't see it. I much prefer Drega X OJ and Cap'n x (Nelly x Spark). It's complicated but I think it'd be pretty stable.
Hey have we always had Twitter and Facebook buttons on here? I just noticed them under Spark's spiffy new avatar.

Edit: I didn't get the Spelly thing at first. I thought it was an oblique name for Drega x Cap'n, whoops. And thus we begin our journey into meta-fan-ships, wherein people are shipped with the people who ship their ships. E.G D_what X (Anybody who thinks Drega X OJ is a good idea.) This may get recursive. (yessss)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:55 pm

drisc = drega x misc
takutino = takumi/vd x gelatino
dante = dan x ninte (ninte-approved mspa)

i meant drega and capn are the biggest shipmates as in, both are the... well captains of the spelly ship

and dewott why are you shipping spelly with capn you cant ship a ship with stuff that's just wrong. drega x oj is fine tho

on facebook and twitter buttons, yes we always had them so long as you filled those camps out also you guys should totally look at the new avatar-choosing page because face my manga.

(btw added you octi, waiting for you to accept the request)

EDIT: how can you not get spelly is a portmanteau ship name for spark x nelly
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:04 pm

I figured it was like PepsiCola or, or, FerrisShipping. Something that only shippers would get. Maybe Captain and Drega share a love of spelling?? Or spells?? Maybe?? And I can ship ships if I want Sad Don't sink my ship ships! There's so much more riding on them than there is on regular ships!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next