Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

+16
Spark Eletran
tailoredGoose
Xaber
tinning3
Gelatino
Hanky Panky
muffinz
phantasmalDexterity
d_what
kotakun
cephalopodAscendant
OverlordJ
Hytheter
variegatedDreamraptor
invisibleTerrarium
NinteNerd
20 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 12 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:03 pm

ca i have a question for you why did gamefreak give pumpkaboo an evolution but not phantump i mean they are so similar it seems that they should both evolve but only one of them does so what gives?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 12 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:55 pm

HEY GUYS
GUESS WHAT
General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 12 998608282ffa90ddea14e45e2c88a8bd
YEEEP.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:56 pm

...Huh. I was sure Hell was going to freeze over first.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:58 pm

cephalopodAscendant wrote:...Huh. I was sure Hell was going to freeze over first.

Idk about hell, but the northeast united states sure are frozen over. Is that close enough for you?
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm

cephalopodAscendant wrote:...Huh. I was sure Hell was going to freeze over first.
it was 0 when i checked so thats frozen right?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:10 pm

Wait, you mean there are times when Michigan isn't frozen over?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:22 pm

yes thats known as the three days of summer
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:31 pm

hell frozen over?

it's snowy here...
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:38 pm

it's snowing so much they already decided to close school tomorrow

being in maryland is the best because sometimes we hardly get any snow, but sometimes we get huge snowstorms and nobody is prepared for it so we get days off from school and it rules
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:39 pm

Meanwhile in North Carolina if it looks like we might even get half an inch they preemptively cancel school for the next week.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:48 pm

cephalopodAscendant wrote:Meanwhile in North Carolina if it looks like we might even get half an inch they preemptively cancel school for the next week.

i will accept this as hard proof that we do in fact live in the same state (even though i trusted that you were telling the truth from the get-go)
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:52 pm

HEY COOL I CAN PARTAKE IN THIS DISCUSSION
It's snowing more today in NY than I have ever seen at once in my life! It's pretty great but we had to cancel our plans for most of the day. That's fine because the hotel is great.

Something something Pokémon.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:56 pm

in chicago if theres a foot of snow tough everythings open
in cincinnati if someone said the word snow within ten thousand miles everything got shut down for a month
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm

We have wimpy snow but I'm content to stay at home anyway.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:14 am

Hey guys, remember my comment earlier about how North Carolina freaks out at the slightest hint of snow? Because it's been snowing some today, and while it's barely sticking, my school's still declared a late start tomorrow. Which means that instead of starting at 12:45 I'll start at 2:00.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:09 am

Our high school was annoying in that while technically a snow day meant we wouldn't be learning much at all because of abscences ("oh dear we have snow can't come in today, so sorry" -Teacher and Students), the day wasn't cancelled, so all the good boys and girls, and those that parents forced in, still had to come in to the mostly empty school. Still, there was mild fun to be had building snowmen, and the controversy that ensued.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:15 am

I live in hope for a time when my school closes because of snow. It would probably be a sign of the imminent apocalypse, but at least I wouldn't have to go to school.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:25 am

Funny, Xaber, I just noticed that you're only a year older than me. Just based on your speech patterns and maturity and shit I would've guessed that you were like at least 18? Wow guess i was off on that one haha

Anyway Connecticut is weird it's like there are eight inches of snow on the ground outside no joke, but they call a three-hour delay. I... what? Have you SEEN the roads? They're half-covered in snow and black ice. Seriously. Admittedly it's probably because MIDTERMS and they want to get 'em done by the end of the week when we already had monday and tuesday off for MLK day and professional development (lol), so I suppose it makes sense. but still, eight inches of fucking snow.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:55 am

cephalopodAscendant wrote:Hey guys, remember my comment earlier about how North Carolina freaks out at the slightest hint of snow? Because it's been snowing some today, and while it's barely sticking, my school's still declared a late start tomorrow. Which means that instead of starting at 12:45 I'll start at 2:00.

but do you actually start school at 12:45 normally

that is complete and utter bullshit, my school starts at 7:45 every day and a late start is 9:45

oh wait you go to college don't you. that would explain a lot. what is wrong with high school
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:04 pm

if we ever have a snow day here its gonna be february 22nd
props to those who get this joke
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:47 pm

Gelatino wrote:
cephalopodAscendant wrote:Hey guys, remember my comment earlier about how North Carolina freaks out at the slightest hint of snow? Because it's been snowing some today, and while it's barely sticking, my school's still declared a late start tomorrow. Which means that instead of starting at 12:45 I'll start at 2:00.

but do you actually start school at 12:45 normally

that is complete and utter bullshit, my school starts at 7:45 every day and a late start is 9:45

oh wait you go to college don't you.  that would explain a lot.  what is wrong with high school

The thing about high school is that most of you aren't legal adults yet and all of you have to be there. In college, you're an adult and you're choosing to go, so you get more freedom and flexibility. Not to mention college classes do give you more work so taking as many classes each day as you did in high school is a terrible idea.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:38 pm

Spark Eletran wrote:if we ever have a snow day here its gonna be february 22nd
props to those who get this joke
i think that itll be on the 30th
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:50 pm

all my high school career i've advocated that we shouldn't have school on wednesday so that our classes are broken up a little and we get more time to do homework during the week.

then i realized that college is basically exactly that, only better, so i shut up about it.
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:39 pm

just wait until you're on the schedule where you only have classes tues-thurs, 8-9 am and 2-3 pm on TR, then 3-6 pm on W. that's what they call a lazy fucking schedule
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next