Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

+16
Spark Eletran
tailoredGoose
Xaber
tinning3
Gelatino
Hanky Panky
muffinz
phantasmalDexterity
d_what
kotakun
cephalopodAscendant
OverlordJ
Hytheter
variegatedDreamraptor
invisibleTerrarium
NinteNerd
20 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 13 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by kotakun Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:22 pm

well the network for xy is down
watch as its not for bank in the us though just to screw with us
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 13 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:24 pm

Considering it's been five days since the last post, I think the statute of limitations on double-posting has expired. Now, I don't know if Bank will be coming out tomorrow, but it definitely sounds like we're only a couple days away at most.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:35 pm

Technically there is no limit on double posting. It's more of a be reasonable about it approach. At least from my perspective. I don't know if Jello agrees or not. He's the OG admin though.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:37 pm

I'm pretty sure only the most draconian of admins would be on your case for your double-post here.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:41 pm

yeah, but i think also only the most draconian of admins would even bother jumping in my case in the first place because of the fact that i'm an admin as well.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:49 pm

god guys stop alternating posts if i was a mod you both would be SO BANNED
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:57 pm

i dont see the problem with that nobody can defeat us

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 13 USER+WAS+BANNED+FOR+THIS+POST+.+What+you+missed+on_d9dd77_4183610
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:03 am

i don't really care what you do with this forum as long as you're not a huge dick about it
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:05 am

Well, if we decided to turn this forum into an anti-Pokémon forum, you'd probably have an opinion. Granted, that's never going to happen, but still.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:39 am

Gelatino wrote:i don't really care what you do with this forum as long as you're not a huge dick about it

it's like we're twins
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:15 am

Except for the whole "siblings born at the same time" thing.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:55 am

how do you know i mean even though one of you is 20 and the other 24 you cannot rule out time shenanigans
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:06 am

Gelatino's 18, not 20. Unless he's been lying to us this entire time.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:08 am

time shenanigans
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:03 pm

cephalopodAscendant wrote:Well, if we decided to turn this forum into an anti-Pokémon forum, you'd probably have an opinion. Granted, that's never going to happen, but still.
you'd have to be really dumb, morally misguided, and have too much time on your hands to form any sort of strong, formal opinion against the pokemon franchise

good thing nobody here is like that
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:20 pm

pokemon is conprehensivly disgusting headstrong stubborn quibbling selfcentered vindictive obnoxious hormonal sexually preoccupied evil thieving crossdressing jerks the television show video games and trading card game are expostulating the bible it is covered by cute little characters to influence children into learning witchcraft and satanism
for ye were sometimes darkness but now are ye light in the lord walk as children of light and have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather reprove them for it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret see then that ye walk circumspectly not as fools but as wise redeeming the time, because the days are evil ephesians 5 8 through 16
about a year ago a bunch of priests and churches bought bunches of pokemon items and burned them at the stake trying to show that pokemon is evil it is so easy to see why one of the reasons that pokemon is satan is that gotta catch em all backwards sounds like oh satan another reason is that the dragon called charizard breathes fire is red and has a flame on its tail the pokemon called muk is a big glob of purple sludge it has a finger sticking up flicking you off with its middle finger there are team rocket cards and they have the names dark raichu dark blastoise dark alakazam i wonder why

and that is why we need to ban pokemon
either that or ban ten year olds from making horrendosly misinformed websites on the internet that i can quickly copy vendettas out of
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:21 pm

That was really, really hard to read. Good though. Kudos.

Omg.
Spoiler:
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:38 pm

if kotakun wrote my immortal then i would vote that it was a parody, because we already know that despite his lack of punctuation and capital letters that he's smarter than the average idiot
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:47 pm

im pretty sure my immortal is a parody anyways
i mean its technically POSSIBLE that it isnt cause thereve gotta be some people that are that stupid
its just that sometimes theres this "accidental" typo that seems just too much like clever wordplay or a plot point that seems just too much like a parody

besides kotakun types nothing at all like the author of my immortal
he uses no caps or punctuation while tara uses way way too many

anyways if you want a real example of an unironically bad fanfiction made by someone who thought they were making a genuinely good story then just check out my inner life
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 pm

I'd say because of rather than despite.

Nevertheless, it was... ......... . . ........  
Dumblydore!!!!!!!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:54 pm

d_what wrote:Nevertheless, it was... ......... . . ........  
Dumblydore!!!!!!!

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 13 AVPMDumbledoreThatsStupid-1
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:11 pm

You haven't read it have you :0
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:20 pm

Nope. I think I might have heard My Immortal alluded to once or twice before but I still have no idea what it is.

i just really love dumbledore from avpm okay sheesh
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:23 pm

d_what wrote:I'd say because of rather than despite.

Nevertheless, it was... ......... . . ........  
Dumblydore!!!!!!!

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 13 I-said-what
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:56 pm

Dregadude wrote:Nope. I think I might have heard My Immortal alluded to once or twice before but I still have no idea what it is.
you need to read it also this is the version color coded for the drinking game do it i swear you wont die of alcohol posioning
if you choose water
youll die of water poisioning instead
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next