Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

+16
Spark Eletran
tailoredGoose
Xaber
tinning3
Gelatino
Hanky Panky
muffinz
phantasmalDexterity
d_what
kotakun
cephalopodAscendant
OverlordJ
Hytheter
variegatedDreamraptor
invisibleTerrarium
NinteNerd
20 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 31 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by OverlordJ Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:53 pm

Are you saying that we aren't great people?

Or that we aren't having a great time together on this forum?

Or will you not be able to remember it?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 31 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:55 pm

I think he means in real life. Meanwhile, today was the first day of classes after spring break for me, and I never really got adjusted after Daylight Savings Time switched, so this morning was kind of ugly.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:14 pm

I know he meant RL, I was trying to make a bit of a joke as I hoped it might cheer him up a little
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:21 pm

"In real life"? Am I... am I not real? :0
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:34 pm

no; you're all figments of my imagination. i... have been struggling to figure out how to tell you all these years.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:36 pm

I'm pretty sure everyone here is real.

Except kotakun. He's a figment of our collective imagination.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:51 pm

are you real, though? what proof do you have?
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:52 pm

I dunno, that sounds like something that someone who WASN'T REAL would say. Where's YOUR proof, Hanky??
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:53 pm

Cogito ergo sum. QED.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Dregadude wrote:I dunno, that sounds like something that someone who WASN'T REAL would say. Where's YOUR proof, Hanky??

MY PROOF IS THAT I GAVE YOU A REBELLIOUS PERSONALITY AND FALSE MEMORIES

that one person that you had the biggest crush on when you were younger. that person doesn't exist. the world doesn't exist. cheese is a construct invented to create and then placate your cravings. you are not real.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:31 pm

woah the idea that Octi is just a bot or some sort of fictional entity...

crazy!

Hey Octi if you don't exist really, can I get a look at your source code and get an offline version of you going so I will always have access to intelligible conversation, and also maybe revolutionise the burgeoning artificial intelligence industry and make billions. Only if you don't mind though. S'cool.

(pssst guys I was referring to the fact that it's St.Paddy's day and I had to spend *the official state holiday* in university doing projects because SHIT that's a lot of projects I have to do? Eh, first world problems. I'm guaranteed at least one job that pays well and I'll probably get a first class honours so SCREW BEING SOCIABLE I GOT $$$$$$ maybe.)
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:38 pm

don't worry; i'm not doing anything for saint patrick's either. i've worked 2 weeks straight without a day off and my next day off is saturday. i have a shit ton of homework and family coming in from out of town so tonight is pretty much the only time i have to do work. tomorrow is cleaning and i play M:tG on wednesdays.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:58 pm

Sorry my source code is restricted can't just go out giving it to any--

wait what am I saying
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:12 pm

im not real? I KNEW IT ALL ALONG

does that mean i can do some imagination merging and create an entire world shaped around my behalf
can i be GOD
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:17 pm

we are all god
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:22 pm

tier :ooo
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:55 pm

So I am god AGAIN? But I am already god and god and an elder god.

Yes, I am keeping track of all the situations where I am a god.

Also, I realized that you were talking about St. Pat but since I neither drink nor wear green, well...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 pm

I also do neither of those things. In my entire life I've had about 1cm^3 of a beaker of cheap fizzy wine, everything else has been, like, PASSIVE drinking. You know, like second hand smoke. If I smell it, then I've got to be taking in just a little bit of alcohol, right?

And I don't like wearing green because I vaguely suspect that during winter months when the sun has dimmed, when I wear green I look like my national flag turned vertically. Strawberry-blond hair. This is really the only day I could get away with that but I'll be damned if I bow to something as inherently stupid as patriotism, or even peer pressure.

I am just SO GOOD at this holiday.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:04 pm

Well, I'm an American teenager who's half-Irish, that's gotta count for something, right? ...Oh yeah, and since I'm not of legal drinking age I settled for eating like fifteen green sugar cookies and then another clover-shaped one. I feel like shit, but it was totally worth it.

...This is probably the part of my life where I'm supposed to be running wild and doing drugs and getting drunk and stuff but you know what, screw all that, imma sit my ass down at home and stuff my face with cookies. That sounds about right.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:07 pm

we dont even have st patricks day here in brazil
its quite literally not a thing
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:12 pm

I've just been stuck at home all day because of the snow and did nothing out of the ordinary. I may be wearing one piece of green clothing but that was a complete accident.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:17 pm

I didn't even realize it was st. patricks day until I checked this forum :I

It's basically never been a thing that I cared about and it probably never will be. At least where I live, it only exists as an excuse for children to get away with hurting their siblings and an excuse for adults to drink excessive quantities of alcohol. I'm pretty sure I don't even own a single green article of clothing.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:19 pm

None of my cold-weather clothes are green, but fortunately nobody really cared enough. Also my watch is green, so that worked out, I guess?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:29 pm

The good news for me at least is that one of our school colors is green so I've got a rather nice choice of green clothes to wear. The bad news is that I forgot to wear any of them.

Spoiler:
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:33 pm

I've got a green hoodie but hell if I'm gonna wear that shit when I nearly melt using shorts and a short-sleeved shirt

Plus it's not like anybody's gonna be pinching me anyways cause 1- we don't have st patrick's day here, again and 2- hahaha you think im gonna get out of my house today
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next