Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

+16
Spark Eletran
tailoredGoose
Xaber
tinning3
Gelatino
Hanky Panky
muffinz
phantasmalDexterity
d_what
kotakun
cephalopodAscendant
OverlordJ
Hytheter
variegatedDreamraptor
invisibleTerrarium
NinteNerd
20 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 32 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by kotakun Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:54 pm

im gonna pinch any and all of you who didnt wear green and dont think i cant im in your mind already
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 32 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by muffinz Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:24 am

So Crobat has a gigantic underbite apparently. Check this out:
Spoiler:
It is now impossible for Crobat to look cool anymore. You're welcome! ;D
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:11 am

oH MY FUCKING GOD

I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL NEVER PRETEND TO BE CROBAT AGAIN IN MY LIFE UGH

WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARES CROBAT
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:26 am

Did You Know:

The pinching thing and the green food is entirely an American custom? We honestly have no truck with it, and honestly, sometimes we make fun of you guys for it. It's just SO WEIRD. :|Bringing up how Chicago gets its river dyed green is a great conversational ice breaker. Everybody has an opinion*. Also did you know: St.Patrick was Welsh and his signature colour was blue? (And there have never been snakes here, and that four-leaf clovers are about as Irish as Microsoft? It's shamrocks. They have three leaves. That's kinda the point. Four is just missing it entirely.)

*(spelled that as opionion at first, and while I like the typo, I do not like onions?)

And Spark, I would hazard that is entirely normal. Irish PR is seriously bizarre. The pyramids, the leaning tower of piza,  and the great wall of china were all lit up green yesterday, but for the life of me I cannot understand why it's specifically the irish national holiday that half the world decides to celebrate, and not, say, the Dutch one. (Vive le Deutsch!) Not celebrating it is what I would view as normalcy, outside countries with a lot of Irish expats. So iT. How half Irish are we talking? Like, mom-is-from-Ballymun Irish, or dad's-grandfather-emigrated-and-raised-his-family-Catholic Irish? (Jesus how weird would it be if your mom was really from Ballymun. I do not even know if that's a place. I just invented it.)

(also :mspa:for reasons)
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:32 am

People didn't notice those? Yeah Crobat's teeth are on it's lower jaw. That photo is a bad representation though. Nobody looks aesthetically pleasing when they're about to put the chomp on somebody. I still like Crobat.

...It should really floss though...
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:55 am

Two things:

Isn't a four-leaved clover a common good luck charm? And isn't it associated with Leprechauns?

And why did you say Vive le Deutsch while talking about the Dutch? I mean, yeah, we do get along with the Dutch rather well but why wouldn't you say Vive la Nederland or whatever they call Holland in dutch?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:57 am

Really? I always assumed it was an overbite, not an underbite. Huh...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:20 pm

Heheheh that was what the mspa was for OJ! :B I was wondering would any of these *highly world-savvy* forumgoers spot it before you did. But, also, why would I say it in French Neutral

(And four leaf clovers are only associated to all that stuff in the same way as corned-beef is)
(it really isn't except by Irish-American tradition)
(when people are doing 4-leafed-clover-related activities on the 17th of March they are doing it wrong)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Well, we're not exactly known for understanding other cultures very well here in the States.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:51 pm

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS
I WAS JUST LEVEL GRINDING MY TEAM ON THE ROUTE 6 AUDINOS IN PREPARATION FOR GRANT
AND THEN THIS HAPPENS
Spoiler:

Last edited by muffinz on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Nice!
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:53 pm

guess this means i gotta get cracking on hatching my MM venipedes
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 pm

So yeah, I have now gone from zero shinies to five in the span of less than a year. Two of which were caught on holidays, interestingly.
But seriously I have just been lucky in general all throughout this Nuzlocke. I've only had one death (which was the weakest member of my team and the only one i really didn't care about), and I've gotten pretty good pokèmon that I like alright from almost every area, not even counting that thing that just happened.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:08 pm

Hey, we can actually segue an off-topic conversation into a regular one! The Diamond and Pearl soundtrack just went up on iTunes internationally. As usual, $10 for the entire album, $1 each for an individual track.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:09 pm

So anyways, Ruby and Sapphire were released in the US 11 years ago today. It's just hitting me how long ago it's been.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:01 pm

just think in only two more short years theyll be able to register accounts on forums and tell eveyrone worldwide that they are never being remade
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:01 pm

I heard they're remaking pokemon: majora's mask edition
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:14 pm

This is after they release Pokemon Strikers Football though, right? I've already prebooked it at GameStop. I got the promo Edition:Sports Dehydrated Water Dewotter Bottle. I lost it pretty quickly though Sad
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:38 pm

no first they're going to remake super mario rpg for the 3ds

oh wait i mean rse remakes

pfffff i can't keep a straight face with that one
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:51 pm

Hey, just a quick question-- which single type combination has the highest number of weaknesses possible? I need to know this for reasons. I think it's probably Ice/Something, but I'm not sure.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:54 pm

Ice/Grass, Grass/Psychic, Grass/Dark, Rock/Fighting, Rock/Psychic, and Rock/Dark are all tied for 7 weaknesses (that's both single and double weaknesses).
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:00 am

Really? Huh, I could've sworn Ice/Bug had more weaknesses than Ice/Grass. Well, thank you for the information.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:02 am

Ice/Bug only has four weaknesses: Fire, Flying, Rock, and Steel.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:12 am

psssst
guys
hey guys
psssssssst

guess whats canon :OOO
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:11 am

HMMMMM LET ME GUESS

OBAMA X PUTIN?
DAVID CAMERON X ANGELA MERKEL?
WHOEVER IS IN OFFICE IN BRAZIL X WHOEVER IS IN OFFICE IN AUSTRALIA?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next