Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

+16
Spark Eletran
tailoredGoose
Xaber
tinning3
Gelatino
Hanky Panky
muffinz
phantasmalDexterity
d_what
kotakun
cephalopodAscendant
OverlordJ
Hytheter
variegatedDreamraptor
invisibleTerrarium
NinteNerd
20 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 23 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:25 pm

i have already decided the spellican from kingdom hearts is the true form of the spark x nelly ship

Also
have a few absolutely great out-of-context quotes from yesterday in a conversation with Drega

[4:56 AM] Spark: NELLYCEST IS MY RIDE HOOOOME

On 3/8/14, at 11:23 PM, Spark wrote:
> i like being diddled tho

[3/8/14, 11:09:35 PM] Spark: wanna know whats the best thing to do with nelly
[3/8/14, 11:09:46 PM] Dregadude: cowgirl?
[3/8/14, 11:09:53 PM] Dregadude: ooh maybe missionary

and have a link to my weirdest dream ever too
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 23 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by OverlordJ Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:32 pm

I was gonna say something but then I saw that there is a ship with me.

There was never a ship with me before.

Well, there was the bro triad but that was different.

Also, you can totally ship ships, I saw a video about personified homestuck ships and people started shipping those ships so there were people shipping ships and let me say ship some more a bunch of times, so ship ship shippy ship.

That's the miracle of shipping~
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:56 pm

DREGA

THAT IS SO OBSCENE

SHE'S, LIKE, 15
THAT'S PROBABLY SO STATUTORY U DONT EVEN KNO
I'm pretty sure people shipped me and Tinning briefly, probably 'cause of geographic similarities. But I can safely say it would not work out. We'd split due to the fact that he ran over my puppy with his bike and we just couldn't reconcile our inherent religious differences.

Spoiler:

And then I killed him which is why he's not around right now. trufax. but he got the puppy after the break so that's okay.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:38 pm

what does statutory mean im too lazy to google it
also just let your children choose by themselves geez theyre people too you dont have to FORCE them into your religion
AND SO THEN YOU'RE THE REASON HE'S NOT APPEARING ON THE SKYPE CHAT IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE! :O

also look dan LITERALLY just drew even more stuff CAN YOU GUESS WHO THESE ARE.:

EDIT: also guys omfg we got out 51st user
GOGLEGUY
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:59 pm

happy zangoose day
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Time to go welcome our newcomer into the hivemind!
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:13 pm

What the fuck did I miss the past few days by being in the middle of a power outage
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Fucking MM breeding.17 eggs for a scyther. 500 and counting and still no squirtle.

Speaking of shinies, I have decided to collect shiny poison types. So far I have crobat, dragalge, and tentacruel. What should I pull out of a hat next? Choose between seviper, gastly, and venipede.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:24 pm

Aw man, so THAT's why the catbox got deserted all of a sudden!? I had no idea you guys had all moved to skipe! I guess I'd better go find it and download it if I want to be able to talk to you again...

d_what wrote:Man, I wish we'd kept all the art assets we've amassed over the *length of time the thread has really been a thing, circa me joining obviously*, it'd be good for memories. Like the flashy derpatar collection, that exists somewhere, or all those Sharpedo related sprite edits. I may have some sharpedotars and a shitty dragonite moo cow still saved on my drive. I dunno.

I've still got all my Sharpedits! I can repost them if you want. Actually, I've been considering for a while making a thread for them where I can keep them all in one semi-permanent place and you guys can request more for me to make. Maybe I should go ahead and get on that soon.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:26 pm

VENIPEDE VENIPEDE VENIPEDE
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Venipede! And give it a cool name. Like Incit... nevermind Neutral
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:36 pm

If everybody posted their previous assets we'd probably have most of the collection again. Most of mine is avatars and a few miscellaneous things. Speaking of miscellaneous, it's MalcolmBlork's birthday soon. We should make a cake. I'll do the sponge, someone else is on icing, and somebody with fancy handwriting is in charge of decorating. I'm thinking: "happy 14th wiggling day MadelineBoots!!"
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:40 pm

i still wanna know what does statutory mean

also it took me a while to get what you mean with the birthday gosh use thing that resemble her name at least >:c
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:41 pm

I think I'd name it Edgar Suit. In reference to MiB.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:47 pm

I still prefer Missilebomb.

Okay, here is every single Sharpedo fusion thing I ever made*. Spoilered for length:
Spoiler:

*Every single good Sharpedo fusion thing I made, rather. I left out a few of the ones that didn't turn out well.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:51 pm

What are you talking about MiddletonBot has a total resemblance to MasteryDoot. They're nigh-on identical, and are also coincidentally similar to MissileBoob who has at this point achieved near godly-status.

(I think Statutory officially means "legally allowed to do something" but in most casual conversations it's short for... doing things. With underage people. You know?)

Spark do YOU want to be in charge of the cake? "Hapyp Brifdirt toot MiserCornball!"
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:57 pm

oh

...well drega WAS talking about me and nelly
does it still count if both parties are underaged? mspa

also no i dont cake
nintes good with cakes tho she has cake class
you should ask her to do it
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:20 pm

Hey guys as far as the sex talk is concerned, keep it classy. I don't think it's a thing that should be censored; after all, everyone is either growing up or an adult. But just don't be unnecessarily foul unless we're playing CAH.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:28 pm

Y'all moving to Skype and I'll be here, all alone, shaking my cane at the empty forum.

Here, I wrote a song for you skype people:

Old McOJ:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Fuck microsoft and their NSA backdoors. You won't find me on Skype.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 pm

Nor me. I prefer *not* having faces to picture, including my own. Except on phone calls. I hate phone calls. And for reference, Spark, I... don't actually know. The laws change depending where you are. Sometimes the older person will get in trouble, sometimes the guy will always get in trouble, sometimes they both/neither get in trouble, and sometimes if somebody comes of age afterwards then the law hits them like a ton of bricks, I honestly have no clue how it works. Not that that should ever be an issue for 14-year-olds >=|

(psst hanky I'll take it as fact that you meant that as a pitfall to be aware of and not a chiding or anything, I think we've been clean and appropriate so far.)

(except drega banhammer pl0x)
(kidding ilu drega)
(tho srsly banhammer rite)

Edit: Does anyone remember when the memetic MozerellaBobby name changes came into being? I wouldn't mind compliling a list of all of them. But I suspect they're pretty scattered.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm

I despise phone calls as well

But as far as I've seen (albeit very little) it's all mostly text-chat on the Skype thing? I'm not disappearing from here by any means, though. I like the forum Smile
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:30 pm

yep we havent really ever done calls

at max, gamechat during pokémon battles (between nelly, ninte, drega and me specifically)

we mostly only do text chat and picture sending, like, drawings and stuff
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:55 pm

OverlordJ wrote:Y'all moving to Skype and I'll be here, all alone, shaking my cane at the empty forum.
airhorn noises
klaksons
tornado warning sounds
ambulence sirens

quiet enough for you?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:34 pm

If we're being TOTALLY honest, there was that one time Takumi accidentally called the group three times in a row. Yes, all of them were accidental.

Spoiler:
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next