Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

+17
Dregadude
DicksMcgee
ilikeoctopus
Spark Eletran
Gelatino
d_what
Hytheter
OverlordJ
Xaber
cephalopodAscendant
kotakun
invisibleTerrarium
muffinz
Hanky Panky
phantasmalDexterity
tinning3
NinteNerd
21 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 31 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by d_what Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Aren't wolf claws the fiery ones? How does that work out? Anyway I guess optimally that'd be freezing +4 and speed+4, maybe Melee Combo+4 if you could get it somehow, with Max melee stats, but KI:U's weapon fusing is a total mess. I managed to get a 6-Ranged, 0-Melee Laser Staff with Shot Homing +3 and Shot Range +3 after months of casual fusing, two difficult guys to get. Unfortunately that comes at the cost of In-Peril Attack -1 and no other modifiers :(but it's still my basic dream weapon. I've gone through a lot of laser staffs. Staves. Whatever.

I fry online peeps from a distance >Very Happy and the distance is so far that they can't do anything but hide behind a rock! Or in Claws case, chase me down and kill me up close and personal. Then I'm screwed.
(I was mostly referring to Online play, In-game play isn't too into weapon variation when Overall Defense and Health +8 exist. We should play sometime! If I could figure out a way to play friends via regular online mode. Like Mario kart does. I dun wanna play in a room versus CPUs Sad )

Also sorry I have a lot of reports to finish tonight, no time to leave Y up and running Sad it's just gone midnight and this thing's due today, and it represents the entire last 8 months of my work. (Mind you I'm currently absolutely addicted to KIU's online. I can't help but turn it on every few hours. It's a weakness.)
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 31 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:53 pm

YESSS I love Kid Icarus Uprising it's literally my favorite game ever
Raptor Claws, best weapon y/y
I literally can not play with any other weapon anymore outside from a few claws, they all feel so slow and weak
Also Ninte DOES play as well, and though I don't remember her favorite weapon, I know she has a pair of Raptor Claws that is literally one value-y thingity above mine. I'm pretty sure I still beat her in a Raptor Claw-off tho, just because it's like literally the perfect weapon for me
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:10 pm

Build? I dunno how common it is for people to try to make good builds in the same way people breed good pokemon. A whole lot of weapons with zero in one or both stats to begin with anyway.

I wish I knew how to use clubs. They're obviously worth using but they're SO DIFFERENT to basically everything else.
Pchewpchewpchewpchewpchewpchew phphphpchewpcheww!! (continuous laser fire followed by forward dash!)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:15 pm

I... used to be completely addicted. I had a club (can't for the life of me remember which one!) that had +4 homing and +4 ranged. Made me so happy. And yes, my wolf claws were "bred" for +4 melee Smile

We should all get online and play together! I really want to get back into it now. I don't even have the storyline finished--I used to just play online all day and neglect finishing the game.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:59 pm

i wish i could find this fuckin game so i could rant about it with you guys but i checked at LEAST twice and my local target didn't have it

therefore it is now unobtainable sucks for me
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:51 pm

is it a downloadable title?

also i definitely will not be able to join in the 4 player fun because of work and school and other financial obligations like the BNG prerelease this sunday, Tales of Symphonia Complete, and my new car
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:08 am

Hanky Panky wrote:is it a downloadable title?

also i definitely will not be able to join in the 4 player fun because of work and school and other financial obligations like the BNG prerelease this sunday, Tales of Symphonia Complete, and my new car
i had not thought of this

good work HP
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:09 am

Also Drega, when are you going to beat the Elite 4? Or have you already done so and you've just never been online at the same time as me since then?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:17 am

Ummmm right now I'm at 43:18 and I've got 6 badges. I'm going to start training a new Pokemon, Clauncher, so that will take a few hours, but then my team will be 92% complete.

So, I've made progress at least?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:18 am

It's been 3.5 months since the games came out. What is taking you so long?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:21 am

Stfu I finished Link Between Worlds in a week

I honestly don't know what exactly is taking me so long but I sure am enjoying it more than my roommate, who beat the game in three days and hasn't played much since.

It's just my style of play, okay? I swear I'm having fun!
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:34 am

Dregadude wrote:Stfu I finished Link Between Worlds in a week
Stfu I finished LBW in two days GETONMYLEVEL

also no uprising is not downloadable
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:46 am

Heh, I play games slowly too. I've only just made it to Snowbelle City in X despite buying it the day it came out (although i did take a month-or-so-long hiatus from it at one point), and I've only beaten the first temple in LBW despite getting it on Christmas.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:50 am

Sorry I wasn't here for the last two days, I had internet issues.

The good news is that I spend the time wisely, by finally playing some skyrim again. (I made a new character and got her to level 50 in two days, this is why I can never allow myself to look at Elderscrolls Online news)

It's cool to see that the Pokemon generator meme was such a success, sorry, I didn't know that we were supposed to add new ones at the end.

I have heard of Kid Ocarus before but only its name, I know nothing about that game.

Also, that Lawnmower is my spirit animal and I love the music on that video, I believe it's from a ducktales game? I think I heard a fanversion of this song once.

Also, I don't always finish my games but when I do, I usually take ages, because I spend most of my time just dicking around. I only finished the main story in Skyrim ONCE and I have played as over twenty different characters,some of which are only low level but most are actually pretty high level.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:04 am

OverlordJ wrote:I have heard of Kid Icarus before but only its name, I know nothing about that game.

FTFY before someone murders you gorily
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:18 am

*gorily murdors*
You'd know it better if you'd played Brawl. Actually the two are pretty similar, excluding gameplay... Dat menu GUI.

I wanna shoot stuff but I have university to go to Sad pchewpchewpchoooppftftf
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:18 pm

Oh hey, a typo, not like THAT ever happened to me before
(CURSE YOU ROXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY)
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:36 pm

I don't roleplay, but if I did, it would be as Roxy. Those typoos are just too fun NOT to use.
Spoiler:
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:13 pm

Okay it's decided

Instead of playing Pokemon today I'm just going to play KI:U online. I was kind of worried that the online scene would be dying out since it's been a while since the release but that doesn't sound like it's the case?
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:05 pm

KIU is so fun
Also it IS kinda similar to smash in the multiplayer
as in "completely batshit insane and chaotic full of game-changing items" similar
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:25 pm

while you half-chubs are playing kid icarus i'm gonna eat some cake and play tales of the abyss

or maybe i'll just swap portables and play my vita all day

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 31 1282903126882_6444609
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:12 pm

...ive been on an scp foundation archive binge for the last hour
...348 rest my soul, dammit.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:39 pm

i really should start checking here more often.
but YESSSSSSSS I LOVE UPRISING. it's the reason i got my 3DS.

i'm DEFINITELY a more melee-oriented gal, and i'm most fond of the Arm category- particularly the Electroshock Arm. people with End-All arms are never not terrifying.

i also really like blades, and i can use several of them moderately well. Favorite's the Gaol Blade[of which i proudly hold one of 333-value], but Crusader's also good.

Clubs are weird. I tried for so long to use the permanently-overlooked Aurum Club, but it's just... not very good. after abandoning that, i fused myself a pretty sweet Black Club that often OHKO's, but it's purley range-focused and therefore only usable in >3-player matches.

claws i don't much care about EXCEPT for the Raptor laws. man i love me some raptor claws.

Palms i'm much the same on; i just feel they're too weak overall. the Cursed Palm is by far my favorite, but i stupidly fused my best one and haven't cared enough to make another. the Viridi Palm isn't bad either, but i don't have much experience with it. they are my first choice for 9.0 runs, though. palm users can be insanely hard to locate/hit in multiplayer. >:U

i'm not too much of a fan of orbitars and i don't use any, but i think people who can pull off the Guardian Orbs are pretty cool. good Eyetrack users, otoh, are INFURIATING.

don't like cannons. Predator is ok for me, Dark has ridiculously high learning curve but DEVASTATES in the right hands.[which aren't mine]

i despise staffs and bows. i hate using them, i hate fighting people who use them.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:44 pm

DID SOMEONE SAY EYETRACK

+4 ranged +4 homing
Shot penetration
I'm ready for anything (except barriers)
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:50 pm

don't forget the shot range modifier.
now just stand in the middle of the caves, apply Quick Charge, and win instantly!
>:I
yo octi you wanna go
i don't play this game enough anymore.

also psssst HP you should unsticky the secret santa thread.

NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next