Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

+17
Dregadude
DicksMcgee
ilikeoctopus
Spark Eletran
Gelatino
d_what
Hytheter
OverlordJ
Xaber
cephalopodAscendant
kotakun
invisibleTerrarium
muffinz
Hanky Panky
phantasmalDexterity
tinning3
NinteNerd
21 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 30 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:02 pm

This is Tales of Xillia:

it's so anime
but i love Tales series games
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 30 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by d_what Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:09 pm

My friend has been watching Warehouse 13 and he says it's great. Mind you he watches everything and says it's great, most recently Orphan Black. I have no idea where he gets the time, our courses are nearly identical and I can barely finish veronica Mars. And he's finished it. And I suggested it to him Neutral

I think I missed the point of that Xilia trailer.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Well, I'll also vouch for Warehouse 13, if that sways you at all. As for Tales of Xillia, I guess you just have to play it to understand.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:25 pm

Hanky Panky wrote:
Dregadude wrote:Right now my Gengar which I got for SS knows Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Sludge Bomb, and Dazzling Gleam, which I just got as a TM and is freaking amazing. I also just got Gengarite. With 5 IVs and Speed/SpA EVs, it's a force to be reckoned with, as both a fairy- and dragon-slayer.

In the future I might replace Dream Eater and/or Hypnosis with Shadow Ball and/or Thunderbolt, since that in general isn't the best strat.
Wait, didn't I teach it Shadow Ball before trading it to you?

guys pls halp i played 45min of Tales of Xillia and now im hooked
seriously its that good
You did but I replaced it with Dream Eater when it wanted to learn it, since it already had Hypnosis.

also jeez guys stop talking about games I've never heard about
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Tales of Xillia is like namco made an anime, but turned it into a JRPG, but the combat system is a mix of Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, and Smash Bros. The storylines in the Tales series games are usually pretty silly, but the combat system is really deep and the character customization is pretty involved, and there are lots of collectibles and i should probably start renting my mangina out to JRPGs in general
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:52 am

Sharpedo wrote:IT SADDENS ME TO SEE SUCH A LACK OF CREATIVITY IN YOU ALL.
DO YOU NOT GROW TIRED OF RESPONDING TO THIS SAME SET OF SCENARIOS?
BECAUSE I AM A GRACIOUS GOD, I SHALL PROVIDE A FEW NEW ONES TO ALLEVIATE THE MONOTONY, BUT IN RETURN I COMMAND THAT EACH SOUL WHO USES THEM ADD ONE ON.
I AM EVEN CONSERVING PAGE SPACE FOR YOU ALL.:

I don't know why everyone ignores this, but lets do it
FOR SHARPEDO!:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:53 am

alright sure why not

imma do the thingity:

...so that was a good round

Last edited by Spark Eletran on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:07 am

Hey, you two forgot to add another one onto the end there!

Spoiler:
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 am

Get with the times Muffinz, I'm a Pignite now!

why are we taking orders from a talking shark again:

Edit: guys you forgot number 12 how could you
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:55 am

i dont see what are you talking about
i quite clearly did both 11 and 12
AND 13, which you all seem to have forgotten
poor 13 its not its fault its unlucky
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:07 am

bandwagon:
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Spoiler:

wow i'm glad i got a good pokemon for that last quesiton. the next one that came up on the random generator was tyrunt. what the hell would i write about tyrunt
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:08 pm

im lazy so im doing them all at once including the one that i am adding

this pokemon hacked what delicious the this team territorial pokemon forum from in planning the
maeboicstktdtem

well this was the most perfect one i mean it fits so great this pokemon would definitely plan to hack a deliciously territorial pokemon forum
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:16 pm

Spoiler:

Anybody have a bold flying-egg-group Pokémon? Sad I've been getting far too many Skarmory and Vullaby from the GTS in the hopes that one would be bold, but they're all impish. I don't even have a bold ditto or a synchroniser Sad

(I wish I had a floette in my garden, then I could show up the neighbours)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:57 pm

Maybe. Let me get back to you on that.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:22 am

i was inadvertently informed that this dumb thing had made a comeback YET AGAIN.

Spoiler:

D_what i have a bold ducklett, but it's female :V
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:32 am

Hey d_what, you're in luck. I've got a Bold male Zubat with perfect Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Speed, for the price of whatever you feel like giving me because it was just going to get sent out on Wonder Trade otherwise.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:04 pm

:0 that would be perfect! I have a lot of stuff. i'll send you whatever has the handiest stats, whenever we're online at the same time.

I still find it so weird that zubat is in the flying egg group. Is mammal. Weird.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 pm

cephalopodAscendant wrote:Hey d_what, you're in luck. I've got a Bold male Zubat with perfect Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Speed, for the price of whatever you feel like giving me because it was just going to get sent out on Wonder Trade otherwise.
Man, you're telling me you were going to send out a 4IV Zubat on Wonder Trade? Seriously? I calculate an 85% chance that it would have been instantly retraded or released because it's a Zubat and who would think to check for perfect IVs.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:32 pm

Yeah, that Zubat was one of my breeding rejects from when I was preparing HP's Secret Santa gift. So forgive me if I'm a little nonchalant about its ultimate fate.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:25 pm

Don't worry about your zubat, it'll have a fine life being my Mandibuzz's babydaddy.

Hey Ninten! Was it you that said you really liked kid Icarus:uprising? Well, whoever it was, what's your favourite weapon/weapon build? I love the variety of weapons in uprising and the different feel they all have, I'd hope a real Sburb game would have the same feeling (scythekind scythekind scythekind... Lawnmwrkind)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Hey d_what, would you be ready to trade now? I'll have to get Connectify running first since I'm back at school, but I'm free the rest of the afternoon and evening.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:33 pm

Lawnmower, you say?
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:36 pm

...The hell was up with that lawnmower?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:49 pm

Did someone say Kid Icarus: Uprising???

I love me some Wolf Claws with freeze and plus speed. Can't remember my exact build right now though and I have Pokemon open so I don't want to switch game cards and check.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next