Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity.

+9
Xaber
muffinz
kotakun
ilikeoctopus
cephalopodAscendant
d_what
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
Spark Eletran
13 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity. - Page 3 Empty Re: General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity.

Post by Xaber Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:14 am

i'm not going to be able to play because timezones (i'm 14 hours ahead of EST) and also because i have a lot of work right now
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity. - Page 3 Empty Re: General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity.

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 am

uhhh i guess that is what.... 1 pm for me? 'm in gmt -3 because brazil actually uses timezone names that make sense >:U

and. I mean I come home at 12:30 and I managed to watch the Nintendo E3 conference sooo... I can prolly make it, yea.

also one of us should totally make a Pokémon/Nintendo/Quarantine-themed custom cardcast deck for us to use that'd be a blast
and Dee, don't worry, when I play USUALLY what makes sense wins
with a few exceptions
looking at you, pacman uncontrollably guzzling cum
looking at you
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:06 am

Oh
wait, I live in the US, I'm pretty sure...
I'm currently on the West Coast right now though so if it's a weekday I probably won't be able to play because of work... Sorry, guys! I'd be happy to join if you guys do this again over the weekend Very Happy
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:50 pm

wait who was in ireland with poind_exter then im so confused

I CALL MAKING THE CARDCAST DECK OH BOY YES PLEASE
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:03 pm

hey no reusing nickname variations, s'not allowed >:O

And, umm, geographically Tinning is in Ireland, or at least he was? He might be on the British mainland now idk. But officially he's in the UK because N.I. is in the UK whereas I'm in the Republic, also referred to generically as Ireland, which is a separate thign. I think Captain is also in the UK unless he's in Switzerland or something.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure due to some weird daylight savings time I'm not actually in GMT for this part of the year? It's hard to keep track of. I just search "est to irish time" and let Google do the rest of the work. Either way I'm around!

BIG PERSONAL NEWS
Spoiler:
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:11 pm

OH it was tinning, that's right. working on the thing as i write this, if anyone has any requests feel free to speak up
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Can you sing Holding Out For A Hero? That would be my first request. Do it like Imogen Heap does it, that's the ticket. DOOOO Whum DA Da Dumm DAAA daa duum gaa hjey

THE STORY NOBODY WAS GONNA READ CONTINUES
Spoiler:
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:38 am

D YOU CAN'T KEEP US HANGING LIKE THAT
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:40 am

I CAN AND I WILL

Spoiler:
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:03 pm

Is there anything anyone wants as a response card because i have a 100-card deck at this point and i'm still coming up with ones
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:52 pm

well I mean

OUR GOD AND SAVIOR SHARPEDO has to be one of them no questions
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:34 pm

And probably false prophet crobat

Although really this forum has tons and tons of in-jokes and memes and Historical Events Of Note. I just can't think of any?

Except people making d_erivations on my username I still don't know why people do that.
picture
General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity. - Page 3 Rmt_by_dunnyct-d90m676

THE SAGA(King inc. has sued for my use of their copyright term Saga) STORY CONTINUES
Spoiler:
TUNE IN NEXT TAG FOR A THRILLING, UH, FLASHBACK!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:12 pm

wait fuck it we aren't using a custom deck, you need chromecast and that's a bigger pain in the ass than it's worth
but here's the decklist for anyone who was interested:

...anyone wanna own up to being Sharpedo? I still have no idea who made that account.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:31 pm

even though it has happened i still think we need gen 3 remakes confirmed
or maybe update it to gen 4 remakes confirmed
additionally what about just pokémon?

also i will own up to being sharpedo
it wasnt me but i will own up to it
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:25 pm

Confirmation that the internet will happen on Sunday. I hope we can have another game next week or something, 'cause I'm really sad about missing this. :<

Also it's unfortunate that list can't be used but can we just put "D_what's amazing art" into there anyways because come on. D_sharp, you just keep coming out of nowhere with these things, it's crazy. I'm tellin' ya, D_plus, they're really good. Some real talented stuff, D_dede.

muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:08 am

I've used custom decks efore so. I'll just make the deck with those cards :0
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:04 am

gen 3 remakes confirmed is a fabulous idea, and also probably we should add "shinies don exits" kotakun are you proud  of me

Also, ive just learned that apparently i have a haircut appointment maybe overlapping the game, so it  might have to be rescheduled anyway,,, and i think enough people can't do it that it warrants a rescheduling anyway? Next wednesday at noon EST, how about?

UM, AND ALSO, ON AN UNRELATED NOTE MY BROWSER BUGGED AND THIS HAPPENED AS I  WAS  READING SPARKS POST
General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity. - Page 3 Edf37210

do he got the booty
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:21 am

expand d_ong
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:06 am

pfft yeah like it could get any bigger, they don't occasionally call me Big D_ for nothin'
(although in reality everything is sized appropriately, no complaints)

the HIP BARD should definitely be there, thanks Muffinz! Maybe a reference to one of our forum activities, e.g. the secret santa or the Smashening?

I may be doing chores today so yeah a reschedule may work =/ ugh chores

LAST TIME, ON THIS POINTLESSLY DRAWN OUT STORY
Spoiler:
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:48 am

Can we just go ahead and say that weekdays don't really work for me?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:14 am

Yeah and starting august 17th they don't really work for me either what's that you ask I didn't say anything shhhhhh
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Examining timezones, they are... really not conducive to co-incidental actions. Xaber and I live in really awkward spots compared to the rest of you, and I'm really not free on weekends at all.

BASICALLY FUCK TIMEZONES
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:45 pm

dont blame time zones blame solar time even if everyone switched to a single time zone there would still be problems with getting everyone together
now daylight savings time by all means go ahead and blame that
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:49 am

kotakun wrote:dont blame time zones blame solar time even if everyone switched to a single time zone there would still be problems with getting everyone together
now daylight savings time by all means go ahead and blame that

GO FUCK YOURSELF, SUN
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:02 am

Man can some of these games be over the weekend please Very Happy I'd like in on some sick Quarantine action.

Uh, no pun intended.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next