Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'bituaries: The "I'm not dead" thread!

+7
DicksMcgee
Xaber
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
d_what
Sandstriker
Hanky Panky
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

'bituaries: The "I'm not dead" thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'bituaries: The "I'm not dead" thread!

Post by muffinz Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:02 pm

this isn't an update on a person, but an update on a thing-- i haven't completely abandoned Pocket Monsters Green Version forever, it's just that getting sick for a week and a half right at the start of the game and being physically unable to focus on writing during that time basically killed all my momentum and enthusiasm.

i definitely want to return to it soon but each update takes me a few hours, and it's hard to get that done in a day when i don't feel much motivation to do that. at some point not far in the future, i will feel a drive to work on it again, because my set of "current interests" changes constantly, but it hasn't happened yet.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

'bituaries: The "I'm not dead" thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: 'bituaries: The "I'm not dead" thread!

Post by tinning3 Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:43 pm

Thanks for all the congrats, my wife finds it amusing that being congratulated on being pregnant is basically being congratulated on getting laid anyway, so I told her and she was amused by the remark Very Happy Also, human larvae are cute, they crawl around and think they be people. And then they ARE people, it's crazy.

LPs are fun to do. But personally I hadn't properly researched best ways to do my own LP, and just taking screenshots and posting them took a long time. I'm sure you'll get that motivation back Exclamation
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Tue May 17, 2016 9:51 pm

sorry i've been so inactive here lately! now i can see why so many people on the skype chat have barely been posting on this forum.

when you have the ability to talk to most of the same people in a live chat where interactions are much faster and more casual, it's kind of hard to want to make forum posts instead. there are only a couple of people here who aren't on the chat, so oftentimes it hardly feels worth it to post here when i could just talk there.

remember, the quarantine chat is totally open to new people! if you want to jump in, my skype id is "only2outof3muffins", so just add me as a contact and i'll add you to the chat.
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:25 am

Ain't no corpse like a reanimated corpse.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:35 am

Weekend at Bernie's: Quarantine edition (the corpse begins to smell)
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:27 pm

The corpse begins to dance
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3