Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon news discussion 2: Spoiler Tag Boogaloo

+17
tinning3
ilikeoctopus
Dregadude
Xaber
Druplesnubb
willPowered
muffinz
Spark Eletran
d_what
phantasmalDexterity
OverlordJ
kotakun
invisibleTerrarium
variegatedDreamraptor
NinteNerd
cephalopodAscendant
Hanky Panky
21 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pokemon news discussion 2: Spoiler Tag Boogaloo - Page 21 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion 2: Spoiler Tag Boogaloo

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Yeah, I haven't heard anything about retconned Fairy-types apart from the officially-confirmed ones. Do we have a comprehensive list of the leaked ones? Azumarill went without saying, since Marill already got retconned, but the others, while fairly logical, can't really be extrapolated from the "official" (read: non-leaked) information.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Pokemon news discussion 2: Spoiler Tag Boogaloo - Page 21 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion 2: Spoiler Tag Boogaloo

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Other than Togepi we also discovered Snubull is fairy. Bo confirmation on pure fairy or part normal as far as i know though
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:08 pm

How was this discovered, where is the source of that information and can you post links?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Mr.mime.

Most posts later on OJs predicament when I'm not busy and have internet! I has an ideas!
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:11 pm

About Snubbull: makes sense. It's in the Fairy egg group, and it's even called the Fairy Pokémon (just like a certain other pink Pokémon we all know). If Snubbull's confirmed, Granbull essentially is as well.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:15 pm

snubull was on 4chan by one of the leakers pretty sure, finding the post would be a pain in the ass though

mr mime though::
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:17 pm

Mr. Mime? Really?

/sighs
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:20 pm

OJ, maybe you should just stop reading this thread? Because it seems like everything that gets announced depresses/disappoints you.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Not everything, only most things

And I want to know them, not knowing them doesn't make them not exist after all
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Hehehe, next Jynx is going to be Fairy/Ice.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Let's not and say we did.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:47 pm

So to recap, on the list of stuff we need to fanart, we have:

1) fairy Jynx
2) fairy Koffing
3) OJ discovering me in one of his drawers

fuck where's misc when we need her
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:10 pm

Fairy Koffing:
Something I've been wondering about for quite some time: how could all country release X&Y at the same time, because timezones exist??

Anyway, 2 days 3 hours left for me.
:hypo:
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:14 pm

I think you meant 3 days, 3 hours, because it's 3 days, 9 hours for me, and there's no way there could be more than a 24-hour gap between any two time zones (and most of us live in North America and Europe anyways, so the gap should probably be less than 12 hours).
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:36 pm

yes. Derp
insert quote from the Tragedy of Man, that probably none of you have ever read, here
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Damn. My message got deleted by my browser. That's disheartening, so I'll summarise.

Blah blah getting Y on Friday blah blah late, after 6 blah blah Krookodilr blah sorry man blah blah can't expect to counter everything blah blah basically perfect counter blah immune to quake blah super effective against dark blah also runs aura sphere blah blah run stone edge, better coverage than ground/dragon blah blah teamwork key to success, no pokemon can handle all of its counters at once blah togekiss not even main krookodile check blah hitmontop blah blah togekiss worrying you let me help blah blah blah rotom H blah unique type combo blah pretty cool stuff blah resists lots of Krookodile weaknesses blah checks togekiss blah blah neutral to aura sphere but high sp.def blah can't be paralysed or haxxed to death blah blah also weak to water though blah blah blah Tentacruel blah blah resists water and fighting, S.E on fairies, resists all of Rotoms and Krookodile's weaknesses blah blah weak to electric and psychic and ground, Rotom and Krookodile immune blah blah also spinner and hazard setter blah blah rather nifty core blah blah half a team done already blah blah try it out and see how it goes blah blah?

Also guys I'm blah doing a thing where I record all of the words I'm surprised that I know in order to cement my vocabulary and make me feel better about my education. So if I use a word that sounds good or looks impressive or is weirdly likeable in a post in the future (or past) please tell me so I'll jot it down.
Spoiler:
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:40 pm

So, someone on another forum figured out approximately what Noivern's stats are, presumably the same way Xaber did his.

statstatsatastasats:
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:10 pm

muffinz wrote:statsnip
stats opinion:

Dregadude wrote:So to recap, on the list of stuff we need to fanart, we have:
1) fairy Jynx
2) fairy Koffing
shhh, it's ok drega. join us in the SSS this year and all your dreams will come true.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:49 am

NinteNerd wrote:
stats opinion:

Dregadude wrote:So to recap, on the list of stuff we need to fanart, we have:
1) fairy Jynx
2) fairy Koffing
shhh, it's ok drega. join us in the SSS this year and all your dreams will come true.
Damn, beat me to the punch on the Noivern stats opinion.

What the fuck is SSS and why should I care.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:50 am

NinteNerd wrote:
stats opinion:
statsnip statsnop statsnoop:
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:12 am

Spoiler:
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:25 am

Dregadude wrote:What the fuck is SSS and why should I care.

You're not my friend anymore.
Spoiler:
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:03 am

About the SSS:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:29 pm

granbull (and therefore snubull) confirmed as pure fairy

huh.

new move:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Tbh I was only half-kidding about not knowing, I was hoping someone could tell me WHY it's "one of the most beutiful and funn things on the mspa forum." And if I'm going to join, what do I need to know?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next