Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

+19
variegatedDreamraptor
Captain
Hanky Panky
Hytheter
Sandstriker
ilikeoctopus
muffinz
Spark Eletran
PunchesMalone
d_what
tinning3
kotakun
Dregadude
cephalopodAscendant
Druplesnubb
phantasmalDexterity
NinteNerd
OverlordJ
Gelatino
23 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 38 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:31 pm

Yeah, I doubt that. Can you imagine the blowout if Game Freak created a character named for an unambiguously evil being from the Bible?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 38 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:37 pm

i also hope we get a fairy type leader and theyre not just some cute little girl or something

more like a muscular and badass man, eater of dragons

yes perfect if they dont do this we should make him a leader in a fangame
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:38 pm

I'm actually hoping for this to be the Champion. Bonus points if it's Roughneck Kirby from DPPt, with his Cleffa now a Clefable.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:55 pm

heres the gymleader breakdown

normal jhuu
fire khu
water khsuu
grass ksu
electric khsu
ice jsu
bug ju
ground ku
rock khs
flying jhu
fighting jhs
poison ku
psychic kh
dragon ju
ghost js
steel js
dark

we need a dark steel dark ghost dark psychic dark dragon dark bug dark ground dark poison and dark gyms

we already got a bug and clement might be steel so thats two
though clement may be electric and the other two look rock and fighting and those we have had
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:21 pm

yeah im pretty sure Clemont is gonna be electric

also you forgot fairy mspa
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:30 pm

1) Oh, okay, you mean it's not a kitsune because it's a different type of fox and styled like a western witch

2) Sparky, I like your spoiler idea

3) cA, I hope you're right and I'll just take the TM thing as a challenge

4) I am excited for the news

5) I am a customization whore, too Hanky.

6) I'll sigquote
Hanky Panky wrote:what would also be cool is if there was a gym for every type in Kalos.
collect all 17 badges, but only 8 are required to progress through the pokemon league. gym leader levels scale with badge count, post-game content is other 9 gym leaders. nonlinear order of conquering gyms.
if you don't mind

7) If fairy gets a gym but dark doesn't I'll be very disapointed in this game but I actually sort of expect that to happen

8) Aranea is a bitch

9) Lilith is an awesome name and not everybody considers her evil, I could totally see them use that name

10) If they have a fairy type leader I'd love it if he was a big burly man. It would also be funny for him to interact with Iris, but whatever.

11) Hey, I'm back from the weekend

EDIT:
12) Oh hey, I'm a Gentleman now
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:33 pm

Some anime news for anyone who cares: Next season ash will be traveling with Bonnie and Clemont.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:56 pm

im gonna make a bold prediction that clemont is a lot older than he looks and is actually nearly fifty years old
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by variegatedDreamraptor Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:56 am

Eureka
oh god.

New favourite name of any Pokémon trainer ever.
variegatedDreamraptor
variegatedDreamraptor
Cooltrainer

Location : Guys just so you know I am basically NEVER on here. I only really go on the Skype now.

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:07 am

cephalopodAscendant wrote:I'm actually hoping for this to be the Champion. Bonus points if it's Roughneck Kirby from DPPt, with his Cleffa now a Clefable.
Bonus points if it's Roughneck Kirby from DPPt
Roughneck Kirby
ROUGHNECK. KIRBY.:
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:43 am

Don't you know Roughneck Kirby?
Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 38 Spr_DP_RoughneckPokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 38 Spr_4p_173
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:06 am

Everyone knows Roughneck Kirby!

...Right?
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:28 am

I know him and I never even played any fourth gen games.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:46 am

Now that's impressive. To clarify NN, Roughneck Kirby was one of the random trainers in Sinnoh's Lost Tower. His only Pokémon is a Cleffa. Juxtapose this and his name with his trainer class, and you can see why he's so memorable.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:35 am

If I remember correctly, Kirby was the only Roughneck in DPPt, and perhaps every game? I thought it was a great joke back then when I first played Diamond, and I still find it funny.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:40 am

...Huh. According to Bulbapedia, he was the only Roughneck in Sinnoh. Never knew that. He wasn't the only one, period, though: Unova had some, and the ones in Kanto were called Cue Balls instead. Also, they could appear in the Sinnoh and Johto Battle Frontiers, but those aren't fixed appearances.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:58 am

Well, we have just over an hour to go until the big announcement. Anyone have any guesses?

I'm probably the only one online right now, aren't I?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:10 pm

So the announcement kicked off a US-only competition with various prizes on the line. It's a code hunt. Way to get our hopes up for nothing, Game Freak.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Actually, the big announcement isn't the competition. That's only a special thing celebrating the announcement. Instead, it in fact is the official return of... 

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 38 BUS0RPoCUAAeEfe

..."Gotta Catch 'Em All!". Yey?
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:49 pm

The point is, it's a waste of our time. We don't want marketing gimmicks, we want actual information on the games that are coming out in less than a month.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:24 pm

When did "Gotta catch 'em all!" leave?
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:33 pm

Eh, some time ago. Like, it wasn't anything big or anything... They just stopped saying it, even though the fans still associated Pokémon with that. And now it's back, I guess.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:39 pm

They didn't really get out hopes up though. It was just 'an annoucement' and a US one at that. Plus the speculation we got was basically 100% accurate. At most it would have been... Nope, nothing important would be US only.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Hey look, itsa commercial

Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Is it just me, or was the audio for the first guy talking slightly out-of-sync with the visuals?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next