Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

+19
variegatedDreamraptor
Captain
Hanky Panky
Hytheter
Sandstriker
ilikeoctopus
muffinz
Spark Eletran
PunchesMalone
d_what
tinning3
kotakun
Dregadude
cephalopodAscendant
Druplesnubb
phantasmalDexterity
NinteNerd
OverlordJ
Gelatino
23 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 39 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Yep. Definitely out of sync.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 39 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:50 pm

So I'm not going crazy. Good to know.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:00 pm

do any of you actually care about the gottacatchemall.com thing

i can't find any codes without actually making an effort, so i'm pretty much like fuck it.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 pm

Nope. I was able to find all the codes pretty easily last night by browsing reddit, though. Go check r/pokemon if you really want all the codes.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:30 pm

guyyyys

ultra mega hype trailer showing like everything so far GO

thing in the most hyped for: YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE

SOCKS

SOCK CUSTOMIZATION GOOOO
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:12 pm

Okay, this made me think of a few things.

1) I feel like you'll only get to ride pokemons in very limited spaces and that you'll need to ride them to get past some obstacles. It's kind of like the boat ride you get in the third gen. You don't get to ride a boat where ever you want, you just get to rie it to get past a few obstacles.

2) You have four friends and you choose one out of three Pokemons two times, which leaves four unchosen Pokemons. Is it just me or might there be a connection?

3) Pikachus cry is REALLY weird, especially if you hear it next to the other cries...

4) Heh, I never noticed the Sudowoodo in the orotto swarm before...

5) Holy crap, seems like there will be a LOT of customisation...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 39 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: H.P. is a terrible person but in a totally different way.

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:24 pm

Sweet catch there with the starters, Jay. From what we've seen (the demo), it looks like Shauna gets the Kalos starter weak to yours, and Serena/Calem the strong one... Though 'course that could be just made up for the demo. But if it IS true, then Trevor and Tierno would get Kanto starters, and I'd say Trevor probably gets the strong against what you chose while Trevor the one weak to it.

and yeah loooots of customization

seriously though i was caught off guard by being to customize socks

SOCKS

we went from literally no customization to like all of it, only other thing they could possibly do basically is give like a way to change height and weight
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:46 pm

So does this mean Oorotto's finally getting officially revealed?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:07 pm

hah
yeah no
it will literally never get officially revealed
we'll keep seeing it in trailers but they'll never say anything about it
we won't even know its actual name until the games come out
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:10 pm

At this rate, we're not going to learn its actual name until Gen VIII. Not even the games will have it.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by willPowered Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:29 pm

The thing I noticed in the trailer was that they fixed charmander's cry, so its now a more modern version of its old one rather then the unrecognisable squeak from earlier trailers.

Faith in game restored.

Also yeah sock customisation. Tbf Animal crossing has it and the characters legs are 4 pixels tall.
willPowered
willPowered
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:31 pm

I hope they have Luigi's socks from the Mario & Luigi games. Because it would be a major missed opportunity if they didn't.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Oorotto is a gen 7 pokemon, guys. they just stuck it in the trailers so that we get used to it.

duh~

Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:27 pm

No no, it's a Gen VIII Pokémon. I've established this already. Of course, my estimate may be too optimistic. We could be looking at a Gen IX Pokémon, or even Gen X or beyond.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:32 pm

WE'RE LOOKING AT A TREE POKEMON THAT COMES FROM A WORLD WHERE TREES NO LONGER EXIST
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:37 pm

oh man, the animations. THE ANIMATIONS.  AAAAAAAWHY AM I ONLY JUST NOW NOTICING THE BEAUTIFUL ANIMATIONS.

new kanto starter cries eeeeeee~

wasn't the original intent only to be able to change hair and skin color?? AND NOW IT'S COME DOWN TO CUSTOMIZABLE SOCKS.
DO YOU REALIZE WHAT THIS MEANS
IT MEANS I'M GOING TO WILLINGLY AND HAPPILY PICK THE CORRECT GENDER IN A GAME FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.

guys i'm getting hyped help.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:39 pm

I don't know about the original intent. I do know that for a while, hair and skin color were the only things that were officially confirmed, although people had been speculating about outfit customization for a while. I don't know if anyone predicted just how extensive it would be, though.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:12 pm

its so obvious oorotto is pikablu
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:15 pm

OH MY GOD YOU CRACKED THE CODE GAME FREAK CAN'T HIDE ANYMORE GUYS
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:29 pm

cephalopodAscendant wrote:OH MY GOD YOU CRACKED THE CODE GAME FREAK CAN'T HIDE ANYMORE GUYS
its not hiding the code remember im still totally junichi masuda from all the way back in july
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:13 pm

guys

i

id just like to show you all an amazing battle ive just watched

THAT WOLFEY GUY MUST BE SOME SORTA GENIUS SERIOUSLY

Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:58 pm

Well. That was pretty much a curbstomp. It took me a while to realize what was going on, since I wasn't sure what Normalize does, but once I figured out that it turns all attacks used into Normal-type attacks, it was obvious that that guy's strategy was evil.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:37 am

jesus that was awesome. awful and horrific and awesome all at once.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:00 am

This video fills me with glee!
It is so awesome!
It is so EVIL!

I love it!
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by willPowered Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:29 am

Breaking news: Amaura and Tyrunt's evo leaked from two seperate sources:

Spoiler:
willPowered
willPowered
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next