Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

+19
variegatedDreamraptor
Captain
Hanky Panky
Hytheter
Sandstriker
ilikeoctopus
muffinz
Spark Eletran
PunchesMalone
d_what
tinning3
kotakun
Dregadude
cephalopodAscendant
Druplesnubb
phantasmalDexterity
NinteNerd
OverlordJ
Gelatino
23 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 24 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:49 pm

you move around with the control stick and have two attacks you use with a and b
and yeah
thats literally it
those are just like all the controls in the entire game
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE - Page 24 Empty Re: Pokemon news discussion: USE SPOILER TAGS WHEN APPROPRIATE

Post by phantasmalDexterity Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:10 pm

I've just remembered something that I want to see in X/Y:
Being able to choose what kind of pokeball my hatched pokemon lives in.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:30 pm

or how about designer pokeballs in general? Have the different pokeballs still be there, but once you catch your pokemon, you can customize the release effect. Like ball stickers in HG/SS, i guess.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:42 pm

How about you can draw the design for the top and bottom halves of your pokeball on the touch screen

That would be cool
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:22 pm

that would lead to people drawing dicks on their pokeballs like custom designs always do.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:48 pm

just need to create dick detection software
dont they have that already though
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:02 pm

kotakun wrote:just need to create dick detection software
dont they have that already though
This is very tempting to sigquote...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:31 pm

Yeah but you could make a dick out of ball capsule designs too, it wouldn't be that hard. Just need two round shapes and a long shape.
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:27 am

Ball capsules really weren't worth it, by the time I started using them I had to change out my team every so often because I was training others to evolve and breed, which is time consumning when you can't deposit pokemon with stickers connected. So I would keep putting them on and taking them off anytime changes were needed.

"Here, put these stickers on your balls!" -That girl from Olivine city who gives you stickers, Heart Gold.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:57 am

Weren't the Ball Capsules also giant memory hogs or something? In any case, I wouldn't be heartbroken if they never came back. They were kind of a lame gimmick, in my opinion.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:07 pm

They were incredibly gimmicky. But I wouldn't mind having pokeball customization come back, honestly. We are having player customization, after all.

Finally, a way to spend all these extra pokebux! I swear, if they make each piece of customization cost $50,000, I might not have enough supplies to make it through the game. Because I will buy up all of the customization pieces. I am a custom whore.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:19 am

It didn't help that halfway through the game they gave you a Seal Case and like 6 seals, and then in the town of the EIGHTH GYM they had a Seal Market. Where the selection was very very limited and varied daily.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:13 pm

So nobody's talking about the thingy tomorrow. I don't count! Yes, it is certainly a thing that is happening soon, that is for sure. Events are definitely eventuating promptly. And such, and so on, etcetera.

Hey where were you guys when the XY vid originally aired? I was watching it live on my bed in the late morning going 'C'MON INTERNET DON'T FAIL ME NOW'.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:14 pm

That's because I only just found out about it right now from you. Hopefully we'll get some more info about version differences and/or the starters' evolutions.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:18 pm

Yes. And also more Mega evolutions and gen 6's type matchups (which we'll get in corocoro) and an Oorotto announcement and maybe the method of moving pokemon from gen 5 to 6 and also regular evolutions both for new ones and old ones please and maybe some confirmation of 6 v 6 and anti-cheat support and hard/easy mode from the get-go and Hidden Power mechanic changes and also Cynthia because she plays the piano and the Piano is cool.

I only ever wanted books and light fixtures from Santa Clause, I can ask for these if I want >Razz
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:20 pm

Oh yeah, it's been a few months since Oorotto got leaked and Game Freak still hasn't officially revealed it. WAY TO BE ON THE BALL THERE GUYS.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:21 pm

the biggest thing i wanna see
starter evolutions

and considering its a pokémon direct id say thats a big enough thing to make them reveal it there

Also I was at school

And then I came home, opened up Serebii, saw the words "Gen VI" and freaked out

and then i went and watched the actual video and freaked out again
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 pm

hands up if you check Serebii slightly more often than is healthy :/ eh it's worth it though.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:35 pm

I usually check it once a day for news. Checking it for game info obviously happens whenever I need/want game info.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:43 pm

I just rely on you guys to see if there's any news. You've been a pretty good notifier so far.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:40 pm

i check it once a day too

i also follow serebii and bulbanewsnow on twitter so when i actually check my twitter i usually see if theres something new
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:55 pm

I don't do a whole lot of website checking. Once a week is about my upper limit of checking bulbapedia and serebii. plus /r/games usually posts about it when things happen
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:37 pm

Xaber wrote:I just rely on you guys to see if there's any news. You've been a pretty good notifier so far.
I only go to that serithingy if someone posts a link here...

So yeah, I just wait for you guys to tell me that there were news
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:46 am

Idea: we all stop ever mentioning news to confuse everybody who uses us as news sources. Just a thought!

Mwahahahahaaachcoughcoughuughhh
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:34 am

WHOOPS:

It's in less than half an hour. Got my PM/AM wrong. Hope I'm not the only one with internet access at the moment...

C'MON EVOLUTIONS and maybe gameplay mechanics WOO!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next