Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 23 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 23 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 23 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 23 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 23 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:23 pm

And the information does not stop coming. We've got a new English trailer with the Coro Coro info and then some.

Spoiler:

And now I need to go study for a Data Structures test.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:09 am

I was ill for a while and am currently on my old laptop.

Quick opinion on the latest stuff:

Bluh, I have to catch up to the chat soonish, I have accumulated 17000 messages in it again.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:36 pm

....well, in other news, the demo's out and images of every single pokémon have been datamined

so thaaat's nice :0
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed at how small the roster of new additions is. More details inside the spoiler tag.

Spoiler:

Also, apparently Nintendo's releasing a preview trailer of the NX tomorrow at 10AM EST. It's about time we got some news, but I'm not holding my breath for any useful details, especially since it looks like the trailer will only be 3 minutes long.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:55 am

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:29 am

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:59 am

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:21 am

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:48 am

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:56 am

YAY I'VE MISSED ALL OF THIS~

I decided during the last video that I'd go dark from that point. So I haven't seen jang...o....ooooos evolution even if I know it's typing. So that's okay, then. And I've unsubscribed from /r/Pokemon and the SM Smogon thread! No leaks for me~~

Fittingly, and ironically, my 3DS broke last monday, so I can't play the demo even if I was interested in datamining. So I guess I'm going *super* dark.

That said, Serebii just showed Persian, and, uh. Um. I'm disappointed I saw it, but, uh. I was gonna pick Meowth for my playthrough, and... I guess it's kinda good that I saw it, since now I'm not? Neutral
At least it's not competing visually with Liepard. But dammit, I wanted a sleek panther :<
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:15 am

LEAK SPOILERS:
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:13 pm

Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:25 pm

I was just about to post that. It's definitely an interesting idea, although I'm extremely skeptical about the implementation. For those of you who haven't watched it, the NX, officially named the Nintendo Switch, is going to be a console/handheld hybrid. The main system itself can either be set into a dock to connect to your TV or hooked up to detachable controller components for on-the-go play. The controller components can also be used kind of like Wiimotes for more casual play. We also saw some previews of games that would be on it: Breath of the Wild (which we already knew about), Skyrim (yes really), some NBA game, a new Mario Kart with King Boo as a new playable character and two item slots, most likely a sequel to Splatoon, and a new 3D Mario game in the vein of 64 and Galaxy.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:32 pm

switch splatoon has hairstyles

and PANTS

man i'm loving this shit

also have this
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:07 pm

1) I am still usure if I want to buy Sun/Moon, but at least some of my worries have been calmed

2) I don't yet care about the new consol at all, but it does look kind of interessting

And yeah, I am kind of underwhelmed by the Alolan forms, MOST of them look goofy. And while some pull that of nicely, plenty of them, like Persian, do not.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:55 pm

I've been mostly avoiding spoilers where I can as well, but I did play through some of the demo so I'm decently excited. No idea what starter I want to pick yet, though...

Also for some reason the forum decided to not load for me for the past few days.

As for the Switch, I got kind of excited about the guy bringing one on the plane because screw long plane rides. I wonder what the battery life is like. (Also I just want to play Splatoon for at least once in my life)
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:52 am

SUDDENLY MSPA UPDATE WELL THEN

I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TO ACTUALLY HAPPEN
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 pm

Well, if it was going to happen, it's kind of appropriate that it was today. It's nice that we got some closure on a lot of stuff. I'll put more detailed thoughts in a spoiler so people can wait to read them until they've watched it themselves.

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:36 pm

For reference: This is not the epilogue, according to James Roach. This is just the 'post-canon content' mentioned on an earlier newspost that'd come late October. 

Sooo.... you can't get off this wild ride.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:04 pm

I enjoyed this update
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:39 pm

New S&M trailer yet again. I'm on a bit of a time crunch, so I can't be that thorough right now, but I'll hit some of the interesting stuff.

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:25 pm

reveal talk!:

hehe do you guys remember way back when an electric/fairy type with a space in its name was the weirdest thing revealed about sun and moon

invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:40 pm

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:09 pm

Stillstayingdarkstillstayingdarkdarkdarkdarkheelwrestlerdarkeven

Goddammit this is so hard!!
*Breathes*
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next