Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 37 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 37 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 37 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 37 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:49 pm

ok LISTEN SALT

i'd love to show it but As I Said i don't wanna put anything out in public bc i've been thinkin way more about personal project and Proper Professional Artsing as of late >:V

but yes if any of you wanna download discord wink wink you could join the server wink wink wink and get All The Info on All The Hip N Cool Stories we've got going on wink wink wink wink

otherwise uhhh. I guess I could maybe pm the stuff i've got to you guys but that's Work :V but besides that Yes its about Cryptids And Ghosts And All That Stuff

also here's the results Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 37 SwjCIIy

speak for urself octi i died real bad during the direct

but gods i'm honestly so excited about the splatoon stuff???? like.... callie and octolings and MORE STORY and hhhhh

also smash what the FUCK nintendo you cant just do that!!!! you cant just do a smash like that!!!!

i thought itd just be an enhanced port but the more i think and see stuff about it im p sure its gonna be Actually smash 5, or at least 4.5. goodness i'm not ready for more smash stuff

and the rest of the direct was fairly solid too!! kirby looks great and all the ports are neat and holy FUCK you can play as a chain chomp

edit: whoops forgot the solaire amiibo. still no bingo tho
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 37 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by d_what Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:57 pm

Actually spark I meant less of the super secret project or professional things and more like... I dunno! I don't know what you whippersnappers are getting up to in your learnducational classtructutionals, but assuming you do any practical art-related subjects, then sketches, practice doodles, portfolio snippets, or regular classwork. That kind of thing! As opposed to big projects or work leading to big projects. Because it's fun to see progression of someone's stuff over time and how their methods or styles or even interests have changed!

Kinda like my smogon thread, only presumably less erratic, considering the pace of formal education.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:44 pm

uhhh i can pull some stuff from my instagram, lemme see

artdump:

There was also this set of Greek god redesigns i did that I was particularly proud of and will probably use for a story at some point!!

I also gotta get my shit together with regards to Professional Artisting (i.e. setting up comissions and making a website and such) but also its finals season and im dying at the moment

invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:21 pm

Hey, at dee and octi and whoever else is still on here but not on discord.... we have a discord server mspa a ton of people who used to be here and on skype are still there, and it's incredibly active. We miss u guys!!!

https://discordapp.com/channels/191600650721689600
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:12 pm

hey pals

iT my buddy that link doesn't work, could i get an invite? i'm zeke#5341
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:25 pm

*glares suspiciously*

...what happened to the other five-thousand-three-hundred-and-forty Zekes?

Kidding! Hiya Xaber!

I should probably install or download or do the whatsit for discord to join in. God knows I'm online 18 hours of the day, may as well. I think I just have commitment issues with installing things. (I blame Skype.)

I may also need an invite but I do not yet have a username. That said, it's probably gonna be pretty easy to guess unless some bastard has taken it already (I'm particularly thinking about the particular bastard who was me the last time I downloaded Discord. That guy also probably used the same username.)

Edit: oh yes turns out that guy did use my usual name and also he still has his account and I think I can hack his password with a little known skill called "re-membering", also yes that link is broken
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:33 pm

yes hello i could probably provide you with the invitation i think, once you've got a working account. i am Spark Eletran#4746 add me irl (that stands for in real ldiscord)
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:36 pm

Thank you sparkele-san for teaching me the ways of the discords. This technology is new and scary to my elderly brain. (D_what#1644)

Also kinda spooky that I randomly post and then boom suddenly four people are online and none of them are even the Bing bot (hi bingaling) I mean what is up with that really
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:48 pm

It's definitely the Magic of Email Notifications™️!

...or at least, that's what it was for me.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by mothz.jpeg Thu Jul 20, 2023 8:26 pm

So how was the game? : D
mothz.jpeg
mothz.jpeg
Youngster

https://mothz-jpeg.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:29 pm

mothz.jpeg wrote:So how was the game? : D

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 37 I
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

mothz.jpeg likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mothz.jpeg Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:31 pm

Ough. Mashroom.
mothz.jpeg
mothz.jpeg
Youngster

https://mothz-jpeg.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:33 pm

These ancient past freakzoids don't even know about the robot cock dragon pokemon
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37