Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 20 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 20 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 20 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 20 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:47 pm

I feel like you can at least explain that leak safely: purported art of the starters' final forms includes an NPC we just saw in the trailer, indicating it's probably accurate.

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 20 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by d_what Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:30 pm

iT IF YOU'RE READING THIS

STAY STRONG

YOU'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN PLAYING SM WITHOUT SPOILERS! It's tempting to go dark now, I've enough to look forward to and the rest could be so great to discover by myself.

Speaking of spoilers, thanks for the double spoiler Spark, it's appreciated Very Happy
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:03 pm

hi hi hi.

I think i'll go spoiler free now, too. at this point i've missed too much that it'll be hard work to catch everything up
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:14 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:18 pm

i caved last month lol fuck my life

Spoiler:
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:45 am

Yeah, glad to see others enjoy this, but for me it might actually ruin the game enough to make me not buy it, so, yeah...

Spoiler:

I guess the best way I can describe my feelings for Sun and Moon at the moment is similar to how I felt about Teen Titans Go in the beginning. I don't mind if others enjoy it, but I don't think I will enjoy it. If it wasn't connected to something I care about and enjoyed in the past, I'd just ignore it, but since it is it's actually kind of upsetting me, since it feels like an insult...

EDIT:

Thinking about it a little more, I think my main issue is that Pokemons target audience and me seem to drift apart, perhaps in part because I am changing but definitely also because the game is changing, and those changes emphasise things I either don't care about or activly dislike, while deemphasising the things I DO care about.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:12 am

OverlordJ wrote:Yeah, glad to see others enjoy this, but for me it might actually ruin the game enough to make me not buy it, so, yeah...

I guess the best way I can describe my feelings for Sun and Moon at the moment is similar to how I felt about Teen Titans Go in the beginning. I don't mind if others enjoy it, but I don't think I will enjoy it.

OJ, buddy. Not to put too fine a point on this, if MSPAForums still existed we could probably dig up a cache of old quotes...
But you say this every time any remotely new feature is announced, as far back as *at least* BW! After a while you gotta start to wonder if maybe you just don't like change :V

Sandstriker wrote:
*Exclaims*
D_what likes this
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:41 am

d_what wrote:OJ, buddy. Not to put too fine a point on this, if MSPAForums still existed we could probably dig up a cache of old quotes...
But you say this every time any remotely new feature is announced, as far back as *at least* BW! After a while you gotta start to wonder if maybe you just don't like change :V

Not quite, there are some types of change I welcome, like positive additions and progress.

For example, I greatly enjoyed it when they added contests in the third gen.

But yeah, I am not a huge fan of change in general, this is certainly true, and when the change is changing something I like into something I don't like, it is no surprise I dislike it. Also, I am very critical of things I enjoy and/or care about, it's part of how I express my caring. For example, I don't know what kinds of flaws newer counterstrikes might have compared to older ones, because that's not something I care about. But I could write you a long list with my thoughts comparing all changes between Morrowind and Skyrim, including which things changed for the better, which ones for the worse and which ones I didn't really care about at all.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:48 pm

It's Coro Coro time, and once again we've got new info.

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Normally I wouldn't double-post, but it's been a full day, and we've got a new official trailer. Some of the info overlaps with Coro Coro, but there's some new stuff and stuff it doesn't cover.

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:26 pm

do we even need spoilers still? IT is now Looking at things so i mean
Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:28 pm

Yes we still need spoilers; spoilers should be opt-in rather than opt-out.

I hate most of the new Pokemon music Sad Game that sweet gen 6 orchestra/guitar; gen 7 so far has heeeeeavy BW music influences and I hate it.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:21 pm

No but I mean - is anyone in here still avoiding spoilers for officially revealed stuff??? If not, I'm not sure about the point of it, I mean.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:13 pm

Spoiler:

invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:23 pm

We've got a short new trailer from Gamescom.

Spoiler:

In other news, my semester starts up next week. Where did the summer go?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:35 pm

You taking on that post-grad, cA? Best of luck with it!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:47 pm

One more semester of undergrad left, then onto my master's. It still doesn't feel that long ago since I first started college.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:28 pm

Dammit GameFreak, give us some warning before turning on the reveal faucet!

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:58 pm

jesus christ how many pokémon do we even HAVE now

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:44 am

Throwback I know, but I'm bored and the Wormverse doesn't stop from being interesting. For the sake of having something out there in the ether, these'd be my preliminary votes on the *current* powersets; any additional ones we get (if we get any) could happily change them.

Spoiler:

And that's all we've got right now :O

d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:17 pm

Im going to go ahead and vote too :0

I CAST THE SPELL CARD: BALLOT:
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:19 am

SORRY I HAVEN'T CHECKED BUT I WILL DECIDE ON THIS STUFF TOMORROW PROBABLY

also in other news: september 1st has a 3ds-focused nintendo direct, possible SM news
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:57 am

The Nintendo Direct did in fact contain S&M news, albeit not much. We do have confirmation that the next batch of news should arrive on the 6th, though.

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:07 pm

Spoiler:
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:54 pm

Steaming hot new trailer, come and get it!

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next