Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 19 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 19 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 19 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:09 pm

Dude, you are an insanely-talented artist.

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 19 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by OverlordJ Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Oh man, that picture didn't load for me, if you hadn't meantion it cA I would have missed it

As for the Spoilers:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:57 am

Spoiler:

tho now i wonder if one's characteristic will change after hyper training or nah
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:49 am

So I'm super excited because I just got a new laptop. The old one had been having some issues, such as the wifi adapter breaking whenever you moved the laptop, so it's definitely nice to have one that works as intended. Plus I sprang for a dedicated graphics card and solid-state drive this time.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:58 pm

Good for you cA, a well working computer is important

Reply to Sparks spoiler:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:45 pm

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:15 pm

There is an official Sun and Moon site? Can I get a link to that?

As for the spoiler:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:01 am

http://www.pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:46 pm

Thanks for the link!

Spoiler:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:29 pm

Spoilered because OJ's internet doesn't like pictures:
Spoiler:

^not a sun/moon spoiler
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Loving the little Magikarp in the corner there:)
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:47 am

It is an absolutely lovely picture
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainNessbot Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:28 am

i return from the grave for like five minutes!!
sorry i suddenly died, I was on vacation to visit my dad and i didn't use the computer much, and nothing short of the return of Jesus H. Christ himself would make me use mobile forums.
CaptainNessbot
CaptainNessbot
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:20 am

You know you can switch them to desktop mode? It works fine unless you have a teeny tiny screen.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:03 am

So Dee, what else do we need to do to wrap up the beginning of the powers thing?
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Shit, between my game, that thing ith Havoc and real life stuff, I had totally forgotten about the Superpowers.

I'll catch up to that as soon as possible.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Heheh whoops! I've already forgotten how far we were along on the spreadsheet.

So, basically, everybody who is participating (which is a fairly nebulous venn diagram at this point) votes on a power for each person. They can vote for powers they've submitted, but they can't vote in the vote for the power they'll get. It'd be nice if everybody had 3 powers to vote between? Though I'm biased since I only have 2 :V And it's perfectly feasible that our 3-power people might get a 4th with further discussion. So I guess it's really about where you want to draw the line on "ready to vote!" To avoid vote related delays, we could weight votes, again on contribution - just so that it might be easier to get a clear winner, instead of waiting a month for a bunch of voters to log in. That's part of the other side of the problem; if we don't do the voting all in one go, that's a LOT of people we'll be waiting on a whole bunch of times. It'd be easier just to say "I am X and these are my votes", instead of each person probably having to make several posts again across several days or weeks.

Man this would be a millionty times easier IRL!

So I dunno what everyone wants to do. If anyone is thinking "nah, I'm okay if people vote on my powers as they are", then they can say that. And if they're particularly insistent that we do a vote immediately, then yeah, they can say that too?

tl;dr draw a line, declare finished, vote on other power sets

-------------------------------------

aside because I feel like bringing it up! I nearly bought a house last week :V IKR? Don't get me wrong, that's not normal here or anything, yeah it's likely exactly as "wait what really?" as it would be in most other first world countries - we've actually got a housing crisis ATM, though it's mostly confined to Dublin, which I'm not in. But yeah! I've been looking to fly the coop for a while, but unlike everyone else I know, I don't want to do it via renting because that is such a money sink long-term. And I've always wanted to own. I've been saving pretty hard for a while and could put a 20% deposit on some of the cheaper houses in good areas in the closest city, (as a first time buyer I'd only need 10%, which is a nice benchmark to have passed) and would have a very manageable mortgage. But I had never really given much thought as to how quickly it would happen when the right house came along. I told myself "no longer than 3 years, tops, then I'm gone" since everyone else was telling me how mad (read: shockingly unlikely) it is to own a house in your twenties. But then my mom greeted me with a "oh hey I found a house for you" last week, and I could totally do it? Especially if I can rent out some rooms. I'd hardly have a mortgage to speak of if I could rent two. And honestly if I can't, that's not a big deal.

But it's all moving a little fast for me r/n and I figure it'd be really, really foolish to buy a house before I've even had my first yearly review at work. After February, though... then we'll see!

I'm also baking cookies for a movie night and doing an escape room with my friends tomorrow. Because those things are probably easier to talk about :V
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:42 pm

I'm alright with voting with how my powers are right now, though I do kind of want to wait in case OJ has something to say about them too.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:46 pm

um,,, i still dont know anything about my powers maps
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:13 pm

Maybe, when OJ gets time, he could suggest powers for iT? And likewise vice versa? And maybe throw Ness in there because everybody loves odd numbers, like in flower arrangements? You could be the new flower arrangement?

((In this metaphor iT is a beyootiful peonie and OJ is a sunflower because of srs rsns. Ness is freshly ground wheat because im hungry and enjoy bad puns.))
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:28 am

Wait I totally did one for iT

And I really really will work on this more I swear I'm just finishing up my internship so I've been running around a lot.

Personally I'd like to have a few more for everyone before we start voting, just for more excitement!
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:36 am

I can't believe the latest pokemon news, when I first saw someone meantion it I was certain that it was a joke.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:01 pm

Okay, I gotta admit I snorted when I saw the move name
Spoiler:

Otherwise, I'm tentatively excited at the novelty of the announcements!
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:03 pm

Dammit, looks like that leak was right.

Spoiler:
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:37 pm

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next