Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by Spark Eletran on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:07 am

Just the good ol' put-in-the-numbers-and-send-a-friend-request system.
Spark Eletran
Tamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Ta Spark. Don't know what mine is but I'm sure I have one... still pretty awkward though. I'll add it later.

Odyssey is fun, but I don't know if it's "grabbed" me yet like Galaxy 1 did. Not sure why. Very possibly I've seen too many trailers/videos to be surprised by anything? Or maybe I'm a difficulty hound - so far nothing's been especially challenging outside of maaaaaaaybe the bosses (that's mostly me getting to grips with a new controller) and the jaxi taxi thing. But I'm only 160 moons in! Plenty more to do I'm sure. It's still really good in any case.

Alas, BOTW *did* grab me, and two days into owning Odyssey I find out that the DLC2 pack released?? Shit! This is a terrible mental torture. I wish I could play both games at the same time ;_; Or, no, add both Splatoons to that: I also really want to play both Splatoons, simultaneously.

But some things will have to wait! Christmas is coming up, which is probably a busy time for most people (myself included) and I'm supposed to get the keys to the house early next week. So add assorted chores of the "here is an unlived-in house that is now entirely your responsibility, you manchild" kind. And... gotta go to Ikea >.>

also shit I just realised that it's Friday and I haven't watched last weekend's RWBY, for some reason it's the one weekly thing that I can never remember on time. I don't mind missing it much but my friend gets antsy if he can't get my thoughts on the latest developments (which are generally variations on "what is blake even for" and "yay hugs").

Democratically elected ruler of everything

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Congrats on housing and good luck at IKEA, dee! Make sure you get all the parts they advertise because my boyfriend had an issue where they didn't include some parts without a part number, and there was a whole to-do about getting them in the mail since IKEA people couldn't look them up in the catalog.

Ah frick, this is making it hard for me to figure out whether to get BOTW or Odyssey. Goddangit, everyone who says nice things about either game!

I'm actually going to be less busy in the coming few weeks, barring finals next week. So I might get a chance to catch up on... um... Twig or Mario Kart or buying a new game if I can actually decide which one to get.
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what on Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Thanks Octi! I'm not going too crazy with IKEA stuff... I like a lot of their things, but too much is... Too much, you know?

Also, furnishing an entire house from scratch by myself is all kinds of intimidating, so I'm just buying furniture for the living room for now... So in practice it's just a rocking chair, (POANG), a TV stand (BRIMNES), and maybe a wall-mounted shelf. Can't beat IKEA on a lot of things, including prices...

Go for BOTW and get it out of the way! Unless you've already started odyssey. Then get that out of the way. Or dismiss me entirely and flip a coin :V Have you been following Ward since it started? Only a few hours until the next update!

Mario Kart is a funny game for me. I always enjoy it while it's new, and then after beating Mirror I never touch it again. But I feel weird not having it in my library because it is *THE* party game. Not gonna pick up 8 deluxe in any case just because I already have 8 (and 8 works with my two old Wii remotes, so more people can play). But if there's ever a MK9... siiiiiigh.

I kinda want to pick up Snipperclips. Will probably buy Bayonetta 3 once that's out, since I got the second one and it was a pretty fun playthrough. Plus I want to support Platinum games. Probably *not* going to get Xenoblade - I'm just not in a stage of life where i can invest so much time into a game that isn't already in my wheelhouse, plus anime tropes grate a little. Pokémon for switch obviously.

My FC is apparently SW 4043 1826 6517. Although I won't have any online games until I get Splat2, and since that's going to envelop me completely once I have it in trying to leave it for a while... Darn squids. They're too addictive.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus on Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:40 am

Well... we put in an order for Odyssey so I guess that's what's going to happen. Happily, Pokemon has ingrained into me the collecting fever, so it'll probably occupy me for a good amount of time!

And yep, been following Ward, though usually at a delay of about two days, so I'm always late to the megathreads.

...I'll figure out how to do the FC thing eventually. I still need to dig up my Nintendo ID credentials and whatnot, agh.
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:23 pm

I have news!

First, I got the house today. Officialy I am now a homeowner.

Second, first thing this morning I crashed my car into a railing after losing control on black ice. That would be bad, but 3 minutes after existing the vehicle, a van slid on the same patch of ice, hit me head on and knocked me into a ditch, the proceeded to follow me.into the ditch and crushed my lower legs under the now vertical vehicle.

No head/spine/organ injuries thankfully, but tldr, cant walk and ow.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant on Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Well, the house news is fantastic. The car crash news, not so much. We're definitely glad you're okay. What do the doctors say your recovery's going to look like?
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what on Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:20 pm

Dual casts, cant walk and wont be able to for ar least 8 if not 12 weeks. Im assuming physiotherapy and maybe another surgery to get the metal removed, but that's me guessing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Holy crap, glad you made it out of that at least somewhat intact. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Congrats slash holy shit Dee, glad you're housed but hopefully its as swift a recovery as possible.

Happy new year y'all!
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top