Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by OverlordJ Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Dang, alright then
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 2 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:41 pm

theres so many people here this is glorious :0
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:58 pm

holy shit i leave for three hours to write an irrelevant music-related post and ALL THIS happens

i'm in shock
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:12 pm

Oh snap, so many people are back, hello people that are back, why is everyone posting so much so quickly, sheesh
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:44 pm

oh my god kotakun. who woulda guessed? [if the story of how this was deduced is handy at all, i'm curious how iT figured it out, haha]
it's cool to see you all still thriving as a cool friend group here!

...is that mspa thread gonna be used? the last post there was from sharpedo years ago [also idr if it's common knowlege here, but sharpedo was me x: ], is it ok to just necro the hell out of it?

edit: btw sadly, it doesn't look like dregadude will be joining us; he says "mmmm that sounds like fun but by the time I get home today I'm probably gonna forget and I don't really have time for form discussions rn
school's too busy
if it was a weekend I probably would but homes'tuck's gonna be practically over by then :V"

Last edited by NinteNerd on Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:49 pm

here u go

starts w that post, keep going into the next page until the big ace attorney pic

also 2late we're already using it
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:15 pm

Ninte wrote:[also idr if it's common knowlege here, but sharpedo was me x: ]

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 2 Shocked-will-smith

no but seriously i may have been the last person to not know this and i was kind of just expecting it to stay that way. bombshell out of nowhere.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:26 pm

oh yeah i remember deducing that and then asking if anyone wanted to know and no one responded so i just let it slide lol

mostly ip tracking
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:29 pm

i thought sharpedo was drega. i guess i was wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:10 pm

Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:21 pm

welcome back bernie sandstrikers mspa

which reminds me, you never accepted my 3ds friend request what the heck. for anyone who doesnt have it anyway:
3325-1746-8124. mii is dave strider lmao
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:25 pm

ill have to add it tomorrow, my 3ds is p dead right now.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:56 pm

obligatory "no hurry even though its been a year" joke mspa

seriously though no hurry Do Not Sweat It
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:35 pm

SO I'VE NOTICED PPL USUALLY FLOCK WHEN THIS THREAD UPDATES I'M GUESSING BC OF SUBSCRIPTIONS TO IT???

BUT

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW: EOA6 IS HAPPENING MIDNIGHT~1 AM. GET READY. IT'S TIME TO DIE
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:10 am

is it going to be an animation
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:44 am

It both is and has been. It's a youtube video.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:36 am

invisibleTerrarium wrote:welcome back bernie sandstrikers mspa

which reminds me, you never accepted my 3ds friend request what the heck. for anyone who doesnt have it anyway:
3325-1746-8124. mii is dave strider lmao
finally added you
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:15 pm

EVERYBODY DO THIS OFFICIAL QUIZ

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/fun.html

I'M GROUND TYPE! I FUCKIN KNEW IT

9. Definitely Earth. I am so very earthy. And in order of preference, Earth > Water > Fire > Air.

11. Ground. I'm torn between no secondary type and between Psychic or Normal. Normal might be thematically redundant if no second type, whereas I kinda feel Psychic is a bit self-aggrandising. Like all the people who claim they're Dark. You probably aren't since it's waaaay too common statistically. Fuck, lets go Bug for representation purposes.

You cannot beat me in a self-awareness-off. I am simply the best there is.

E; just remembered

Xaber wrote:
what part of your personality are you the proudest of?

Erk. You know those signs in zoos that say "don't feed the animals"? My brain needs one that says " don't feed the ego." But I think it's gonna have to be my self-awareness.

The #truth pile doesn't stop from getting taller. Heheh.

Last edited by d_what on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:20 pm

I also got Ground...

this quiz is bs tho it has very little to do with typing when youre asking questions like "ehre are there too many zubats" or "what region would you want to live in" like BITCH PLEASE THATS A REGION BASED CHOICE NOTHING TO DO WITH PERSONALITY. which is what the quiz SHOULD be based off. the zubats question is the dumbest tho
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:28 pm

I liked it! It was self-referential in a funny way.

It was odd how most of the questions were region-based, but it might also work. Perhaps certain regions are more in sync with particular types, like Unova or Sinnoh might have a stronger connection to Steel or Ice than Johto or Hoenn would. This might even have contributed to the region's design! Plus the alternative is shitty all-too-obvious "metaphorical" questions like "How do you react to fights: a) you are hot headed b) you are flighty c) you are cool and collected" which is easily skewed.

Frankly it could be an RNG for all I care. It's canon and I am Ground. Woot! mspa
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Fuck that shit, I ain't normal, I ain't afraid of no ghost! "You'd be a Normal-type Pokémon! You aren't afraid of many other Pokémon, but Ghost-type Pokémon give you the chills!" Fuck you! Plus, why would a normal type be afraid of ghosts anyways, they are immune to them (Plus, the gym leader question was BS, I wouldn't want any of the types they offered)
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:53 pm

Then the question is implictly "which one would you dislike least", you can't ask it for every type or else there wouldn't be a test.

Betcha you're normal (but also ghost) Razz Maybe you like having chills? Ghosts and Normals are probably best buddies.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:20 pm

i'm actually laughing this is incredible

i think i won the Actual Lottery

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 2 H8rPfCX
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:37 pm

/is super effective

Sure you did Spark, sure you did Razz

Next splatfest: "Is Pokemon.com's type test accurate or inaccurate?"

EDIT: Something worth bringing up. There's more than one way to metaphorically skin a personality test quiz. One method (broadly) involves making a dud quiz, or just skipping a quiz entirely and getting a sample of people to say what type they are. THEN you make them answer random questions. You can clump the types to the answers to get an indicator of correlations, even if you don't know why those correlations exist. I doubt they did this, but if they wanted anything with a semblance of accuracy with questions like that then they'd have to. If they did, it could be purely the sample size of the initial answer group that skews the accuracy for some people.

Last edited by d_what on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:38 pm

i got flying somehow

you also can't hide that cherubplay bookmark from me you kinky fuck
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next