Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

+16
Sharpedo
phantasmalDexterity
cerebralconfinement
Crobat
kotakun
Xaber
ilikeoctopus
Captain
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Spark Eletran
Hanky Panky
d_what
20 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Hoenn starter are you picking?

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap7%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap21%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 I_vote_lcap43%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by OverlordJ Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:18 am

I am visiting my parents so I should be able to connect to the internet with my 3DS sometime soon.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:26 am

Done. Took me three tries, but I did it.
I ate 137 mushrooms total and died 23 times if anyone is interested.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:29 pm

What did you think of the final boss, then?
I really liked it, took them a while to do something like that
And I mean...
mario and luigi spoilers:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Smogon's (Beta) RU tiers are out!

I have to say, this generation is crazy. Not weather-bad-crazy like last gen, but just crazy. You've got all these playstyles that people are barely touching but are totally viable, and things down in RU are totally viable in OU! Absolutely insane. Which reminds me, Absol is in RU but has been banned from it for now. Fair enough.

This could be the gen that I actually play UU or even RU, if I had the time and if the tiers existed in-game. I don't really enjoy the simulators much.

OU viability rankings:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/xy-ou-viability-ranking-thread-v2-check-post-530.3502428/

Stats: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/official-smogon-university-simulator-statistics-%E2%80%94-february-2014.3501320/
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Spark Eletran wrote:What did you think of the final boss, then?
I really liked it, took them a while to do something like that
And I mean...
mario and luigi spoilers:

well what do you THINK is in here you fool:
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:12 am

That moment when you realise that over half your usual UU team is in fact RU.....

But then again, over half of my usual OU team is technically UU, so I guess it's just a pattern of mine?

Still, finding an RU team I enjoy using is a challenge. I know Flareon is on it though. Even if he never stays around for long, after a Guts boost that delicious STAB Flare Blitz hits basically anyone like a TRUCK. Too bad the best way of getting the Guts is a Toxic Orb, which makes his durability even worse... also, bar STAB, Flareon gets basically nothing. 140 Power Facade is nice and all and I do have flawless neutral coverage on all single types with my set (other moves Superpower and Flame Charge bc this dude aint got Speed), but it would be nice to be able to hit more things super-effectively. Wild Charge please?

Oh, speaking of Electric, Raikou is RU, which in itself is ridiculous, because that thing is SCARY in this tier. Even though imo it's far from broken, I have a feeling it'll end up BL2. If Kyurem doesn't end up there too I will be extremely surprised bc the stats alone on that thing are terrifying for RU.

Unfortunately all the good Fighting and Dark types are in the higher tiers. Except maybe Cobalion and possibly Virizion, who could do a lot of things. You've also got Combusken and Monferno in RU too, which both could be viable. Baton Pass Combusken especially so. Hariyama is very meh. The hitmons are decent, and are a spinning option too, but only Hitmonlee is worth it really. Maybe Hitmontop if you're going for stall. Interestingly, Sawk is RU. Was always pretty decent ingame as a fast physical sweeper. Doesn't quite have the Speed still, but could be worth a shot. Primeape is probably the best choice bar Cobalion/Virizion, and is also one I do enjoy using quite a bit. 95 speed is rather good, even if it doesn't outspeed some of its most potent threats.

One thing that's interesting to note is that the three main Sleep Powder/Quiver Dance users, Butterfree, Venomoth and Vivilion, are all RU, so expect to see them around. They're gonna be annoying. I could also see quite a few people potentially using a physical Protean Keckleon, because that's a thing. It's got a nice looking physical movepool and 90 base attack. The only thing holding it back is that awful Speed. Because seriously what is that. Could work very nicely in combination with a passing Combusken actually.

yeah im rambling. im tired ok.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Seems like I didn't get to be online all too much at my parents place at all...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 pm

guys
crobats birthday is in a few days
even better
crobat was born on april 13th 1996
CROBAT IS JOHN EGBERT
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:16 pm

hey crobat can you tell us how homestuck ends or are you sworn to secrecy in your contract?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:29 am

man don't bother crobat he's a fuckin' legend
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crobat Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:44 am

haha, surprise!
i was actually john egbert all along, hehe.
looks like you i took the prankster's gambit on that exchange!
or rather, spark did for figuring it out.
i guess i should have made up a different birthday instead of using my own! :p

but uh
i kinda hope this doesn't spawn a pages-long discussion on whos who again.
but then if there's one thing i've learned from you guys
it's that there's absolutely no way to deter you guys from whatever bullshit you want to discuss. :/
anyways i'd tell you more but i think i'm phasing out of existence again. see ya!

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 7 Zap
Crobat
Crobat
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:27 am

So all I'm seeing here is that Crobat is Drega, but Crobat is also John. Ergo, Drega is Crobat. I think that makes HP Dave, Gela Rose, and OJ Bro.

I think.

(I'm equius then mspa)
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:07 am

So I'm... Spades Slick?

EDIT: So apparently we know the English name of the next Pokémon movie now: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction. It's exactly the same as the Japanese title but with the subjects flipped around so it sounds better.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:44 pm

I'm Bro? I'm not sure how I feel about this...

I mean, he's cool but the whole puppet thing...

And iT gets to be Equius? Man, Equius is awesome, you're lucky iT
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:45 pm

dude who am i then
and nelly
and ninte
and takumi
and like everybody else but specially these srry others
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cerebralconfinement Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Spark Eletran wrote:
and like everybody else but specially these srry others

hey thanks for leaving me out mspa

Spoiler:
cerebralconfinement
cerebralconfinement
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:52 pm

This is a test, to see how good this forum works on my smartphone
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Jeez okay
Spark and nelly are the super lovey-dovey couple, so you guys are mom and dad b/c seriously theres like no other couples in hs except jake and dirk but that didnt really work out at all so, good luck not getting murdered by space dogs, guys

Ninte is calliope because of that snake that she was suffocating herself with in that one picture

Uuuuh sorry takumi idk enough about you??? Fuck now im embarassed

CC you have a weirdly sexual location, avatar, and sig, so you're damara. mspa
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cerebralconfinement Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm

It's not really sexual if you know the context to it...

Explanation for those who aren't into Kagerou Project:
cerebralconfinement
cerebralconfinement
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:32 pm

Well alternatively I could be John because I'm like totally John IRL if it wasn't for this certain dick called Crobat >:T
And then Nelly would be Roxy. Because Breathalyzer is best ship also really it's basically canon already (Endgame? Maybe, maybe not, but looking at when they first interacted it's definitely a "one's interested romantically on the other" situation at the very least AND THAT'S NOT EVEN COUNTING ALL THE FORESHADOWING >:U)

im still totally john irl tho
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:15 pm

just because your john irl doesnt mean your john otf
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:33 pm

Wow, I really don't have any normal friends, do I? Not that I'm complaining; normal people are boring.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:22 pm

as i said before somewhere else not here

you are either weird or boring
kotakun
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinz Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:32 pm

I think you all know which character I am.

Spoiler:
muffinz
muffinz
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:54 pm

pssst btw Nelly thinks she should be either Nepeta or Roxy so
go away crobat i'm the new john >:T
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next