Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity.

+9
Xaber
muffinz
kotakun
ilikeoctopus
cephalopodAscendant
d_what
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
Spark Eletran
13 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity. - Page 40 Empty Re: General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity.

Post by d_what Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 pm

Maybe we should establish some ground rules? Some people might miss the update until they see our posts, others might want to partake in discussion while reading or watching it (or may not have the opportunity to read despite internet access.) Equally having posts upon posts of nothing but spoilers really sucks for content. Maybe spoiler discussion, serious reviews or reactions and future conjecture should be limited to the MSPA thread? And generic stuff like WOW or SITE IS DOWN or "Press F to pay respects for deceased character" could go here (I say the latter on the basis that SOMEONE's gonna die, even if it's just one of the infinite kankri clones or one of Casey's revived skelebuddies. Yeah you know what I'm pretty much committed now to posting exactly that when the time comes.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity. - Page 40 Empty Re: General Chat: Yeah, no. I'm still your benevolent neighborhood deity.

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:17 pm

Wait, do we have an MSPA thread?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:22 pm

You betcha! Threadmaster powers agogo.

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com/t51-sharpedo-says-comdisc-the-thread-mspa

EDIT:

WE SHOULD SHEPHERD ALL THE OLD GUYS BACK FOR THE DAY

SINCE MSPAF IS DOWN ESPECIALLY

CAPTAIN WHERE IS DREGA

ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO CONTACT PD

DOES NELLY STILL EXIST

ANYBODY HAVE HANKY ADDED ON STEAM

DOES WILLPOWERED USE HIS TUMBLR? DOES NINTENERD?? WHAT ABOUT GELA, AND HIS BROTHER TOO WHY NOT WE COULD USE MORE ADMINS YOU GUYS ARE SO ROWDY AND LOUD

*cough*

Last edited by d_what on Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:23 pm

Man I never move from this thread

everything is news to me
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:28 pm

Drega is always around. Ninte is like always on Tumblr lol. Nelly prolly won;'t be back but last I heard they wanted to be called Ness so there's that.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:32 pm

Since you seem to know where all our prodigal peeps are, I am bestowing upon you the rank of sherpherderino. Go shep! Shep them good and hard!! Anybody else want to get some dumb made up words bestowed upon them because I enjoy conjugating things badly :V

I saw Hanky show up briefly online a few weeks ago on my 3DS friends list. Alas, no messaging system there. He might have been playing bravely default or something.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:35 pm

I have sheperded Drega, Ninte and Gela. And by that I basically said u wanted to chat and the reasons why and said if they felt like it they could maybe come along.

Hanky IS on the quarantine skype chat but he's like rarely on so there's no good way of contacting him. I haven't heard from WillPowered or PD in ages so I have no way to shepherd them lol (also Misc isnt on that skype chat anymore either).
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:40 pm

aww phooey :/ I always intended to pm PD eventually because he is Cool, but losing access to MSPAF kind of throws all of the wrenches.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:49 pm

Yea Ness isn't into Homestuck anymore, sry :0

Drega Ninte and Gela are basically the other ppl I still have contact with and Cap already took care o that soooo ye
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:54 pm

hello i have been sheperded.
...i haven't forum-ed in ages, what do you guys make HAPEN here nowadays?
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Drillgorg doesn't have time for this he has a real job now
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:01 pm

I can go poke HP through Steam the next time I see him online, if we're really determined to make this a full reunion.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:05 pm

I have a real job :V but it consists of sitting in front of an internet machine all day so it doesn't count for forum purposes.

Also I changed my mind it's weird seeing people return suddenly aaaaah D:  
Spoiler:

Forum summary: iT and Spark have usurped us older folks of our rightful, uhh, rights. Although iT kinda deserves it because he discovered Kotakun was Kieros the whole time. Lately we've been taking turns doing AMAs for fun. Ages ago we turned ourselves into Smash characters. And shared webcomics, and discussed splatoon, and I think Steven universe, and Pokemon Z, and then not Pokemon Z, and then politics, because wow the world is really interesting lately, and then haikus, and then undertale, and then anxiety, and then education, and oh yeah apparently OJ has been studying computers for years and nobody ever noticed because he kept calling it informatic and nobody knew what that was, and then I might visit some forumgoers later in the year if I go to NC for work maybe????? And iT is really good at Phoenix Wright reaction .gifs, which reminds me, this goldmine of a conversation happened: (bottom half of page) https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com/t97p500-general-chat-spark-and-it-are-gods-now-worship-us-you-peasants , and actually the last 20 pages have gone by really quickly in relative terms. Also you guys are here now, so there's that.

Last edited by d_what on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Wait how do I have almost 600 posts here, what did I even talk about a few years ago
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:14 pm

mostly one-liners iirc

and sometimes photos of things you got at christmas maybe?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Holy shit. Welcome back guys. Hells of reunion up in here. Lemme see if I can go pester sandstriker into getting back here.

-------

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=105
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40