Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

+16
Sharpedo
phantasmalDexterity
cerebralconfinement
Crobat
kotakun
Xaber
ilikeoctopus
Captain
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
muffinz
cephalopodAscendant
Dregadude
Spark Eletran
Hanky Panky
d_what
20 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

What Hoenn starter are you picking?

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 I_vote_lcap7%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 I_vote_lcap21%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 I_vote_lcap14%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 I_vote_lcap43%General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by NinteNerd Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:56 pm

as far as previous megas go,:

i am legit worried about the terror that could be MegaDiancie
megasceptile's design is really cool, if somewhat predictable. will probably use.
megaswampert......i like it in the concept art, but it just looks...really dorky in the model there. if it were to remain quadrupedal in stance i wouldn't mind as much. it just looks like it's aobut to fall over from being so top-heavy. i think he'll grow on me in time though.
groudon and kyogre, hmmm...those aren't megas. maybe they'll be something akin to origin forme giratina with a signature move? you can see -something- interesting happening with kyogre at the bottom of their page..
edit: whoops i got super ninja'd. yeah that's basically what they are.

also team aqua/magma's outfits are pretty great.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway. - Page 32 Empty Re: General chat: Talk about literally anything because you do anyway.

Post by d_what Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 pm

Addendum: Char X is certainly better than Char Y. Conversely; Char Y is VERY VERY GOOD. Meanwhile I like Diancie but don't care about it because nobody's gonna use a Mega just to counter Char and Talonflame; and also because I'll never see it in action because I rarely use simulators. It is cool though. Incidentally, I don't think people have been using Mega Gengar against you properly Ninten :0
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:15 pm

pssst dee the old admins havent disappeared
they were just redesigned
i mean yeah they look REALLY different but theyre still named the same thing and will fill the same roles
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Hey, so, I am now Huntail, Rhyperior and Xerneas away from an oval charm, could I perhaps borrow those from one of you guys?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:32 pm

brendans stupid hat confirmed for oras
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:45 pm

Spark if I had godly powers and "redesigned" you or rather just replaced you with someone who shared the same name, would you still be the same person? I think not.

Relatedly, now old Brendan and May have never existed. Now we have, uhh, Brandon and Mei. Or something.

If Kecleon gets a Mega that's more than half of my original Ruby team with megas :|Bearing in mind that I also eventually ended up with a Venusaur (cough) and a Rayquaza. I'd be very surprised if Rayquaza didn't get some sort of forme change. But you know? I kinda hope no new Hoenn guys get Megas. *shot by angry fans* Hold on, hold on. Before you freak out at the idea of not having MegaGross and MegaMence (I do not care, we have enough pseudo legends as-is and they're not half as interesting as MegaMawile), remember that Hoenn only introduced so many Pokemon and already a HUUUUUUUGE amount of them have megas! Mega overload! Save some for 5th and 6th gen!

Edit: OJ turns out I have all of those already in my boxes. Who knew... dunno where I got the Xerneas. If we can connect we can do tradebacks K?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:02 pm

That's awesome, thank you very much! I hope my connection is good enough
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:03 pm

given that I just saw the same Haunter evolve twice, I would say it is... "good enough". Emphasis on the quotes Neutral
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:05 pm

yes I really hope we get some gen 5 Megas this game at least
ALSO THIS GIVES SUPPORT TO MY THEORY OF GEN 5 STARTER MEGAS ONCE X2 AND Y2 COME OUT
SO THAT'S GOOD
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Hey, is there anything you'd possibly want from my mons? I got some Ghastly, Ralts, Bulbasaur, whatever that grass ghost is called and that eastside/westside slug thing with decent IVs
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:23 pm

There are two different Grass/Ghost lines, so you'll have to be more specific. The slug is Shellos. And we didn't say that Red got replaced in FRLG, despite his redesign.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:25 pm

...guys
so primal forms and ancient devolution right (which btw apparently works p much like mega evolution does according to serebii)
primal genesect???
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:33 pm

The little tree stump one (I looked it up, Phantump), I assumed D would know, since I traded one with him to evolve it.

EDIT: That's what I figured. Which is why I called them Megas. 'Cause you know, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it's a duck and I don't care if you call it a cat, it is a duck and it'll continue to be a duck and you ain't fooling anyone.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:49 pm

phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:51 pm

btw guys
another thing
we finally do have a gen 6 mega
diancie is a gen 6 pokémon
guess what trio of starters now has an even bigger chance of getting megas in the third games of this generation~
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:53 pm

:O That'd be cool, I hope it'd be a rock type. Because, you know, fossils, and also because if new things are Steel type then old things are Rock type? And Rock types need more representatives anyway. Tyranitar is the only consistently good one in the entire game and that's because it's basically OP sans typing Sad

Doubt it would happen though. Except maybe Gen 5 remakes. Slow down on the ideas spark! This stuff has to last for probably at least 3 more generations!

wow I'll be so old

And thanks, OJ, but no thanks. Have them, have them, have them, have both of them, don't have them and not interested. Why would I want a Shellos, Quagsire and Swampert are where it's at this gen :B
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:55 pm

That face, what does it remind me of? I can't quite put my finger on it...

EDIT: I used Shellos to breed IVs from my amorph group into the water group. Plus, I got lucky and one just happened to be born with a perfect HP IV, so I was able to breed that onto my other amorph mons, which is why I got a couple 4-ish IV Shellos lying around now. To wondertrade with them I guess.

Last edited by OverlordJ on Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Alright, let's check quarantine and...
Fuck.

SHIT:
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:03 pm

No, that is a sigquote sentence.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Four sigquotes in OJ's list, hell yeah.
I consider this a life achievement.
That fact is in no way depressing. Nope.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Being sigquoted is an honor, as it is a sign of great humor or wisdom to be sigquoted. And you got, like, quadruple honor now.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:07 pm

aLSO GUYS PRIMAL ARCEUS
WITH A THOUSAND FUCKING ARMS
THAT'D BE AWESOME

oh and yeah i think groudon and kyogre do have signature moves
groudon and kyogre are doing some interesting stuff with magma-y rocks and... weird blue stuff
and both are seen doing the same thing in the art of that page so
that makes it pretty likely
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:15 pm

Hey guys, unrelated to anything, but: where do you think the emphasis goes on Escavalier's name? When I read over it I realise I pronoince it different every single time. 

es ca VA leer (or lee-air)
esCA va leer
escava leAIR
ES cavalier?

Also I've decided I don't think I can be friends with anyone who thinks Sableye should get a Mega evolution solely because Mawile did sorry not sorry mspa
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:55 pm

Ess-Cav-Uh-Leer.

I don't put accent on any one syllable really, but there's a tiny pause in between the first two syllables.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:35 pm

i don't even give fucks about sceptile being shitty typing he's been my bro forever so who cares

best one of the fuckin' bunch he is
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next