Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

+17
Dregadude
DicksMcgee
ilikeoctopus
Spark Eletran
Gelatino
d_what
Hytheter
OverlordJ
Xaber
cephalopodAscendant
kotakun
invisibleTerrarium
muffinz
Hanky Panky
phantasmalDexterity
tinning3
NinteNerd
21 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 24 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by d_what Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Somebody definitely likes you.

But based purely on my personal experience, that person is probably a dude, and a creepy one at that. Sorry bro. At least they're creative.
(You know sometimes I look back on my life and realise it wasn't as boring as I keep thinking it was.)
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway - Page 24 Empty Re: General chat: Who needs mspaf anyway

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:09 pm

invisibleTerrarium wrote:E: OK SO IM ON A SCHOOL COMPUTER
And the way the school computers work is by accounts, if you change the background on your account, then the background will be that only on that account on that school computer. If you log into a different school computer, it won't be there, it'll just be the default background. The background only stays on that computer, on that account.
So, I just logged into my account on this computer that I use every day, and for some reason the background was THIS FUCKING IMAGE
your saying that like its a bad thing
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:43 pm

What do you guys mean the first two images are broken? The spinning Spheal was all I posted.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:04 pm

kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:16 pm

by using amazing copy paste magic i can assure you that http://www.majhost.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=3806343 is simply a link to the "site" version of the rolling spheal in majhost that is then repeated (still between img tags) until finally drega uses the actual image link

im an amazing detective
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Lmao I read that as "amazingly defective"
Sorry spark Razz
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 pm

That's weird, I still don't even see the broken image tags. Hopefully I fixed it though. The spinning Spheal was all I meant to post.

I've noticed that this website does strange things when I post stuff, I think it might be because I'm on a Mac.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:43 pm

go on and blame macs. we all know that they are the source of every single computer problem except the half that are caused by pcs

solution linux
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:06 pm

^
^
^
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Part of me wants to try installing Linux, but the rest of me doesn't want the hassle of learning a new OS that doesn't have support for as many programs. Also the computers we use in Comp Sci here run Red Hat, so I can get a feel for it without having to commit to it for my own computer.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:21 pm

in my school, people never do work in comp sci. they just play games the whole class and the teacher is cool with it. i assume it's the same in other schools

(i don't take compsci but i know because i hanged out in one of their classes one day)
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:22 pm

Well this is college, so we're a little more motivated than high school.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:23 pm

oh okay that explains it

pretty much everybody in the class taught themselves programming anyway
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:24 pm

And in Ireland we don't have Majors and would find the idea of minors or w/e hilarious, so all I'm doing is computer science. It's great. I can write code. And I still know next to nothing practical about computers.

But that's okay because I'm interested in the logic/problem solving side of things and not the technology. Ewww hardware. And there is no state supported technology program in any level of pre-college schooling so as you can imagine we get big numbers studying I.T. (14.)
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:43 pm

Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:12 pm

I run Linux in a virtual machine on a Mac. The Linux is for coding for a class; I use the Mac OS regularly.

I don't think I know how to operate Windows anymore though.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:24 am

*takes one look at all the purple sharpedoes*

oh shit ive been away way to long
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:25 am

Nice to see you back with us, CapComb.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:27 am

so what up homes
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:28 am

Well right now I am about to go to bed. In general we're up to our usual brand of off-topic shenanigans.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:32 am

I guess this qualifies. Mini Ghost type rant. Currently frickin loathe these things. Only weaknesses are itself and the poor type that got mugged off this gen (why did it need another weakness gf? whyyyyyyyy), some resistances, most amount of immunities i think, plus it most of 'em have got the most dishonourable dickish tactics known. They just burn my poor physical attackers and either stall me to death or chuck STAB at me until I die.

seriously a guy shouldnt have to have a cleric in his team because he fears will-o-wisp so much. it aint right

in other news im trying to breed my super good ou showdown team ingame. its a beautiful team that i originally named "testing some shizzle" because thats what i was doing but now i think i am going to rename it "the speed squad" because thats what it goes.

and its bloody glorious

why do i bother typing at nearly 6am with no sleep ugh
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:34 am

Don't forget that Ghosts are immune to being trapped now! So even if you have something that can take it out, there's no guarantee it'll stick around long enough to let you try.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:15 am

Fuck it I'm keeping this rolling Spheal avatar. Y'all had your chance.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:58 am

HEY GUYS let's personally summarise the forums since CapComb went MIA from memory

Okay
So I spaced out for a while and got technical a few times and blaarrged cards everywhere oh yeah that reminds me since you're here I win since your effect clears all cards from the board and I don't know how I feel about Donphan and I think I'm getting a habit of misconstruing anything Spark says and I got a cool Venusaur and Tinning got a ninjAzumarill and we all got meta, but that's nothing new really. Oh and early birthday shenanigans were had.

Okay I think that's me done. Who's next?
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:04 am

My christmas was ruined.

Spoiler:
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next