Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 7 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by ilikeoctopus Tue May 10, 2016 6:49 pm

Just popping in to mention that my friend from Hawaii has this opinion about the region being based on his home state:

"needs more concrete and homeless people"
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 7 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue May 10, 2016 6:59 pm

Well, if we're being honest, Unova was also lacking in those elements. And if one day, Game Freak decides to do a Detroit-based region, we still won't see that much of it.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed May 11, 2016 8:47 pm

invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu May 12, 2016 5:03 am

1) Sorry, first I got distracted and then I missed that I got logged out.

2) Owl is so far my favourite of this gens starters

3) iT, were you trying to say J or Yay? Anyways, man, I really hope there is a backup somewhere and we'll get stuff back, the old forum had so many memories, ForumStuck, the SSS, old Fan Adventures, so much lost. I saw someone on tumblr compare the loss of the forum to the burning of the library of alexandria and I kind of agree

EDIT:

I managed to get the pages on which I had my Specularnaodms to work as well as the SSS page about Forumite Bromance

Links:
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Thu May 12, 2016 12:18 pm

What is ForumStuck?
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu May 12, 2016 7:10 pm

I was calling you jay like you used to have ur trolls call you mspa flash of nostalgia

Forumstuck was an old rp on the forums from like 2012 and it was incredible. It's pretty much the whole reason i joined the forums in the first place actually! i was like twelve holy shit i could have been prosecuted

invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Thu May 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Hehe, yeah, I remember that, I liked the idea that they got my name wrong.

Forumstuck was basically what really got me into Homestuck as well, I am pretty sure I made most of my posts on the forum in those threads. I am very happy I managed to recover four of my five specularnaodms there.

I still remember some of the other people from Forumstuck. Holly was the one that made me the sprite I still use today. And Bearstronaut is basically a rolemodel of mine.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Thu May 12, 2016 11:02 pm

Bear was the best, Holly was the best, PrincessofSwords lives like ten minutes from me, Soulskeeper was a rlly cool dude and i wish I'd kept in contact with him. Being the Quest Weaver in the second thread was actually some of the most fun I've had on the internet because someone (i think it was neptz) responded to a "quest weaver" memo that didnt actually exist and i just sorta rolled with it and made up this exile character i had a lotta fun i rlly liked fs
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Thu May 12, 2016 11:14 pm

Man, that sounds really awesome. I kind of wish I knew about it (and wasn't terrified of roleplaying) when i first joined the forum now
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri May 13, 2016 1:50 am

Do you still have contact with any of them? Because I haven't and I miss them all
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri May 13, 2016 10:56 am

I have holly's tumblr and she's on omegaupdate but i havent spoken to her in awhile. She's been posting on my music thread lately actually. cyberneticUranium lives in my town but apart from him i haven't. Neptz is really active on omegaupdate too.
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Fri May 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Maybe I should visit the omegaupdate forum more often.

Would you mind posting a link to your music thread so I can check it out?
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri May 13, 2016 2:03 pm

http://omegaupdate.freeforums.net/thread/213/music-record-shop

warning on that yeasayer video i put on the bottom of the first page i hadnt watched the music video but it's body horror and fucking terrifying. the anohni song has some fucked up lyrics too
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Fri May 13, 2016 4:38 pm

Holly is definitely really rad. Before Quarantine existed, MSPAF's comdisc was getting way too busy with OOC stuff as it always did, so someone made a Skype chat, and I joined that, because apparently I like IMs way more than actually responding in a forum, which is weird bc I'm the opposite for RPs. And Holly was part of that chat, as were a buncha other peeps you may or may not recognize so I won't list them all off. But yeah, she's jyst really ncie and friendly to like everyone, so yeah. She cool.

And yeah Neptz (who I didnt even know was on MSPAF honestly, just never encountered them) has pretty much literally posted on every thread on Omegaupdate lol.

Man, there were some really cool people on MSPAF, I'm sad it's gone.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Fri May 13, 2016 6:34 pm

to be quite honest i am slightly relieved over the quiet disappearance of tirgo

anyone have any idea abt varkarrus? she was 100% great
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat May 14, 2016 7:27 pm

I know he's only doing it because of Undetale, but MAN, would I like to see him do Doctor or Sburban Jungle. Or any of the newer ones.
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun May 15, 2016 10:33 pm

lock smooth mcgroove in a room and force him to do an a cappella rendition of oppa toby style mspa
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun May 15, 2016 11:31 pm

i approve yes good idea

also YO HOLY POOP NPCS IN THE BACKGROUND OF BATTLES
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun May 15, 2016 11:47 pm

Okay, i haven't done this before on any Pokemon generation, but i am COMMITTING TO POPPLIO AND OFFICIALLY GOING SPOILER-FREE ON ALL THINGS SUN/MOON. I'm stayin' off Serebii and being very careful about my choice of Showdown rooms. We've got a Pokemon news thread and i'd really appreciate it if yall would either spoiler tag ya stuff or move it there :0
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon May 16, 2016 12:04 am

Actually, it looks like we don't have a news thread: the most recent one I could find hit the page limit back in 2013. The conversation was definitely still going strong, so I think the next one just got merged with Genchat at some point?

Either way, wanting spoiler tags is totally fair. I'm of the opinion that everything we'd find out from just reading the front and back of the game box doesn't count as a spoiler, but at this point, we've already got most of that info; the only thing I can think of that we're waiting on is official confirmation of the version mascots' names.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat May 21, 2016 11:30 pm

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 7 Thedeadzonecover__span
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun May 22, 2016 8:02 am

Well, there wasn't much to talk about?

I recently worried that I might have lost some of my pokemon games (Y and Black) but yesterday I finally foundd them.

I still need to get Bank back at some point though

EDIT: Oh, and I caught that old Moon Legend in AS
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun May 22, 2016 3:06 pm

lunaala? wow oj how advanced mspa

also on other news, My Hero Academia is fuckin' awesome
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun May 22, 2016 8:19 pm

No, the OLD moon Legend, because we've done everything already, so lets do everything again (I am of course talking about Cresselia)
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker Mon May 23, 2016 12:14 am

Spark Eletran wrote:My Hero Academia is fuckin' awesome
Agreed. All of the characters are p interesting. 10/10, would recommend. Especially with the english dub coming out recently
Sandstriker
Sandstriker
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next