Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

+12
tinning3
d_what
Captain
Sandstriker
Spark Eletran
NinteNerd
muffinz
OverlordJ
Gelatino
cephalopodAscendant
invisibleTerrarium
Hanky Panky
16 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

If both were guaranteed to happen in sequence, which would you rather have released next?

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 28 I_vote_lcap0%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 28 I_vote_lcap100%Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 28 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by Spark Eletran Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:08 pm

just General questions - some school subjects and also a few Real World Shit that's been happening (there was a question about trump lmao)

also, i made a team on showdown to test it out since it was faster and it's Actually Pretty Enjoyable. How Nice
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 28 Empty Re: Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀

Post by d_what Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:18 am

GUESS WHO JUST HAS THE BIGGEST NEWS

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon: Spoilers ahoy ☀ - Page 28 House-clipart-House-cute-country-clipart

well okay it's nowhere as nice as that one, just a terraced place in a really good part of the city, needs some work and maintenance and I have to kick the current tenants out but

yeah
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:54 pm

Hey, that's awesome! In other news, I just got back from a trip to DC with the choir I'm in, and graduation is at the end of the week. Where the hell did this semester go, again?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:27 pm

I either didn't know or forgot you were in a choir! What's your, uh, rangey-thingy? You know, bass alto soprano thingy. I've always wondered what mine is. It's not a terribly small range, but I don't hit any interesting notes and I can't easily get over that thingy. You know, the throat flappy noisy thingy that happens when you're changing from one register to another. Yodellers do it. Also my singing voice is slightly scratchy but not so scratchy as to make for a unique listening experience Sad

[X] can probably hit a note
[ ] should probably hit a note
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:31 pm

I'm a baritone, which is the higher end of bass. In general, if you have an easier time with lower notes, you're probably a bass, and if you have an easier time with higher notes, you're probably a tenor. For women, altos sing lower notes, while sopranos sing higher. Very rarely, you'll see a male alto or a female tenor, but they're extremely uncommon. You do also see very young boys sing soprano and alto sometimes, but once they hit puberty, it's over.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:40 pm

I guess I must be a baritone too! I found this and was able to comfortably hit everything, though the higher C and its friends was definitely falsetto, and my thingy, the Italian word, plaraggio or something, was (middle) D sharp. Could feel my voice going from body to head every time I passed it.

I'll try to find one for Bass too, but I'm pretty sure I'm not a bass.

E:
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:52 pm

Well, as of yesterday, I am officially a college graduate! Next stop, grad school. It all still feels kind of weird, thought.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:55 pm

Congrats cA! That's awesome.

My repaired 3DS arrived today, only it wasn't repaired, it was replaced... Still somehow have all of my games on it, and Bank works fine, but alas, it looks like they wiped my friends list ;_; that's gonna take a while to recoup...

Anyone change theirs recently? Dunno if I have to re-add everyone from scratch or just enter your IDs.
I wonder if mine is different.

Dammit it is, everyone's gonna need to re-add me Sad FC thread is in the battle forum, but my new one is 5430 1903 2833 totally gonna abuse mod privileges now
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:54 pm

That sounds majorly annoying. At first I was thinking they did a system transfer since all of your games made it onto the new one, but since it changed your friend code and nuked your friends list, it couldn't have been a normal system transfer. In any case, I've re-added you, but you probably saw that already.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Yeah I did, it's appreciated Smile oddly all my VC stuff was not only installed, but my saves are correct. I haven't been able to check Pokemon Blue since it stalls on the "3DS" loading screen - anyone know if you can uninstall those games and reinstall them without losing your file? If I'm not sure, I might just try to let it sit and see if I can still do a bank transfer when that comes online before uninstalling.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:54 pm

My FC hasn't changed, so either I'll add you or you'll add me or something. (Literally got home today about two hours ago for winter break, so I might do that tonight if my home wifi is still saved on my 3DS.)
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:31 am

Anyone have a ditto with a 30 in sp.atk in SM? You can check really easily if you've unlocked the "judge" function, it'll be marked as "fantastic." I'm trying to breed a HP Ground Porygon, and what I've got so far is a 31/x/31/31/30/31 Porygon, and a 31/x/31/31/x/31 ditto, but HP Ground needs 31/x/31/30/30/31 and I've no source for that first 30. When I eventually get it bred I'll probably need someone's help to evolve it too, but maybe I can do that locally.

Z-conversion is so awesome. I've also just bred an A-Ninetales, but with no power items or Pokerus, and no particular rush either, I've just chucked it into isle levelup for training. It's still at level 1 :V

Random notes: A-Marowak only learns Stealth Rock via ORAS tutors. So that's not happening any time soon because there's no point until Bank opens.

E: oh yeah if anyone wants A-Vulpix or Porygon spitbacks let me know. Or Mareanie, I suppose, or whatever else I decide to breed before landing that ditto.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:44 pm

Yo yo so i know i havent been in here for fucking ages and honestly i prolly wont be back after this for another long while, im sorry, but two things

first of all, merry xmas to everyone! have a good one, or if you dont celebrate, enjoy your break

second is the fact that there now exists a quarantine discord server (technically its existed for months but i just didnt do anything with it) [EDIT: Link removed due to me being a shitbag]. idk how willing the skype guys will be to move to discord, but for those who won't touch skype with a barge pole, but dont have discord related qualms, or even those who are just more likely to look at discord for some reason, then head on over. might be quiet for a while because i dont talk much unless if im spoken to but like, feel free to chat if you wanna n stuff

Last edited by Captain on Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Captain wrote:for those who won't touch skype with a barge pole, but dont have discord related qualms, or even those who are just more likely to look at discord for some reason, then head on over.

Done and done. So how was everyone's holiday?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:58 pm

'Twas good. Slept a lot, bred 3 Pokémon in Sun/Moon (spoiler alert: wasn't worth it), got a TV as a joint gift from the family for when I have a ~new house~ (if that actually ends up happening), and today I made a comically large chocolate spoon as a gag gift for a friend. 7.8/10 Christmas.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:09 pm

every second of not hearing from college is slowly killing me
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:23 pm

Any word yet iT? Crossing my fingers for you! :I
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:05 am

Happy new year everyone! I hope you all have a peaceful and content 2017, and that 2016 wasn't bad on a personal level.

Unrelated; has anybody gone to the trouble of doing the whole Rare Kitchen level up thing in SM? If so, would someone mind levelling up my Nihilego as far as they can? I caught a less-than-ideal one with HP Ice that rather desperately needs two bottle caps to function, and I can barely train things to level 50 in this game without complaining.

Alternatively if anyone else has something they want to train manually to level 100, we can swap, for the traded-pokemon experience boost.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:27 pm

heyyyy and nop not even close to it :0
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:06 pm

No worries. I can put it on the long finger... I'm holding out on a lot of stuff for what I hope will be the eventual DPPT remake, training stuff to level 100 included.

I'm on my second UB run, tryna SR some okay Pheros just so I don't regret catching shitty ones in the future, and so I can move on to Christmas Tree Lights next. P's likely to be banned so I don't really care if they only have 3 31s in the most important places, fuck defenses! :V That aside, I have 10 Synchronize Abras and none of them are Naughty, so I'm just catching 4 Naive Pheros on the basis that somewhere, someone will be in the opposite boat and we can trade. So... Phero #1, caught it yesterday; Naive, shit/31/shit/31/shit/31, grand. Kept and saved. SRing phero 2, Naive, saw it had perfect Atk, Sp.Atk and Speed, autokeep... After checking it, it's actually 31/31/31/31/shit/31! Sweet!

I wonder if I should hold out until I have a Naughty Abra or maybe SR for a Hidden power Pheromosa. Can't really top this one unless I get a sixer. mspa

Edit edit: hmmm might call it Allegro :0

Edit edit edit: Got an okay Lights. HP Ice, perfect Sp.Atk and Speed, will have to use two bottle caps. Named it Humphrey, and called Nihilego Nova because I caught it on New Year's. I was reading the bulbapedia page on Buzzwole, and... and... I thought Buzzwole was eyeless, or that those black spheres were kind of like its eyes, but apparently those big red things are its eyes and now I'm unsettled because it's been looking at me with those creepy fly eyes this whole time and I didn't notice!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by ilikeoctopus Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Dang I just realized that Buzzwole is probably pronounced BUZZ-whoul and not buzz-WHOA-lay

I have a friend whose name is Wole and he pronounces it WHOA-lay and I think I've been pronouncing this wrong the entire time.

Just wanted to say.
ilikeoctopus
ilikeoctopus
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:44 am

Sooo, in other news - in about... fifteen days or so I'll be officially moving out. College starts February first, I'm moving two states over a couple of days before that, and living in a house apartment thing - gonna be... fun times.
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:31 pm

congrats spark !! did you ever mention that in hellchat? i honestly cant remember reading that. good luck!!

in my college news, apparently the first one mailed their decision to me on friday or saturday... but there's no mail on sundays, and no mail today since it's MLK day. crosing fingers aggressively that i got in and that it gets here tomorrow

invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:03 pm

Hope that turned out okay for you, iT. Congrats on the shtuff spark, you're moving out sooner than I am!

T - 57 minutes...
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:20 pm

I have concluded that all of our US users have perished since the inauguration of mister Trump. RIP guys ;_;, may we europeans/brazillians/one australian forever bow our heads in sadness and leave conspicuously long times between posts in your honour. RAMEN
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next