Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

+8
OverlordJ
kotakun
Hanky Panky
cephalopodAscendant
Spark Eletran
muffinz
invisibleTerrarium
tinning3
12 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 30 Empty Re: General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:04 pm

One of these days, d_what. one of these days.

eventually i will be online to trade.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain) - Page 30 Empty Re: General Chat: Dawn of THE FIRST DAY (72 hours remain)

Post by d_what Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:17 pm

I want to say... For one of the axew??

Guys, guys. Milestone today. I went...

...to the gym!! Hopefully its the start of a habit, my stamina is terrible. I'm keeping it a big secret from my friends and family for as long as possible, except the one friend who gave me the idea. It's a 4 week strength course thingy and it's EXHAUSTING.
Now I have to walk home and 'm like
Legs
Why has thou forsaken me

Earth
Why art thou suddenly made of jelly
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:59 pm

Best of luck with that D, I'm sure you'll do it!
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:00 pm

which gym? fortree? mauville? petalburg?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

http://kotakuns.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:11 pm

Definitely Dewford. Brawly was there and everything.
Okay, he wasn't, but there was a Munster Rugby team player there and he was swole-a-f, or at least swole-as-people-who-I-would-consider-swole, not that any of that means anything to anybody. But I'm not there "for the gainz"; if I could improve my general stamina, strength optional, and preferably lose a few pounds and get to a point where I can enjoy exercise, I'll be very happy. One of the reasons I want to keep it a secret is so's I can join one of my friends in rock climbing properly Very Happy I've done it a few times, but while I'm good for the first climb, I'm eh at the second and terrible after that, and I feel I'm letting him down and I don't do it often. So that's a goal.

Also gains or any significant weight loss would be down to my diet, which ain't changing any time soon. So yeah, just stamina. IMO a good friend gets you halfway there!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:24 pm

yes it was axew
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:17 am

I'm going to see alt-J next month! wooooooooo
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:59 pm

...I've already forgotten what the thread title is referring to mspa Is it 72 hours until iT sees alt-J???? Who I don't really know anything about. Are they the ones that briefly changed their band name to something with an X or a Y in it to celebrate XY? Also, you know if you want to see them you can just google them and look at the images? #lifeprotip

I haven't played Pokemon properly in too long because busy and it is making me kinda sad Sad only not too much because I'm too busy to be sad. Neural Networks, guys. Also Valentine's day is okay. I spent most of the day chillin' with ma best bro and he asked me if I would be his valentine but we couldn't figure out where to shove "bro" into it to make the appropriate portmanteau so I gave him a raincheck and we fistbumped and discussed console prices. All is good.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:03 pm

majoras mask came out yesterday
thats what the title change on tuesday was referring to
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:13 pm

Man I keep forgetting Zelda is a thing. I just don't really appreciate games where the solution can be googled, slows me down too much Surprised (is aware most Puzzles in Pokemon do this, but I play for the battlez) But I appreciate that other people like them so yay LoZ games?

I have a question.
Why do Americans not spell words like Battle and Puzzle as Battel and Puzzel? It would be consistent with the other differences, Litre/Liter etc etc. Apparently that guy Webster wanted to name the tongue "tung", which... I feel thoroughly ambivalent about; tongue is actually pretty hard to spell.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:56 pm

Asking why anything's the case in English orthography is a futile effort. The whole system's just screwed up.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:39 pm

d_what wrote:Man I keep forgetting Zelda is a thing. I just don't really appreciate games where the solution can be googled, slows me down too much Surprised (is aware most Puzzles in Pokemon do this, but I play for the battlez) But I appreciate that other people like them so yay LoZ games?

I have a question.
Why do Americans not spell words like Battle and Puzzle as Battel and Puzzel? It would be consistent with the other differences, Litre/Liter etc etc. Apparently that guy Webster wanted to name the tongue "tung", which... I feel thoroughly ambivalent about; tongue is actually pretty hard to spell.

I don't think that's the correct usage of "ambivalent" mspa
invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:44 pm

Which ironically or not was the reason behind Webster's activism in the first place! I'm pretty sure there's a relevant XKCD on that. Something about standards.
*googles*

http://xkcd.com/927/
this is about 90% applicable I feel.
Also for those of you without the Eon ticket there's an online thingy where you submit your email address to the Taiwanese Pokemon facebook page and they immediately give you a code. Just got one myself Surprised

EDIT: ambivalent intended but not expanded upon; the bit I didn't mention was that I think Tung is a terrible, terrible way of spelling a word Razz didn't want to
wait for it
"spell it out" for you guys!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Have fun with that 6IV Skrelp, Dee
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Have fun with that Gyarados and bonus mystery item, Cap
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:59 pm

Every time I come here I think "Shit, I need to do the Pokebank thing" but then I always get distracted by studying and internet and forget about it...
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:25 am

slowly slithers in

there was a possible smash leak in case anyone's curious

Spoiler:
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:25 pm

It's funny how little I feel shocked about it Surprised Like maybe it's denial, or skepticism, or actual immediate acceptance but r.e. Smash news I just don't really take much notice any more? I've already BOUGHT the game.

Mind you if Bayonetta or any of the 101 crew get in in the future that'd be pretty sweet. Providing it was a freely available 3DS download!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:37 pm

I'm more just surprised people are still trying to push Smash leaks.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by invisibleTerrarium Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:07 pm

invisibleTerrarium
invisibleTerrarium
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:14 pm

You know I still haven't played against any of your Miis? Or played against anyone really but I really wanna have an all-out miifest :0 it'd be fun! Also seeing how everyone customised their miis. Anybody go all-out tanky build? Smash Run encourages speedsters.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by OverlordJ Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:49 pm

I don't have it, so no chance of playing against me.
OverlordJ
OverlordJ
Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:07 pm

I really hope the Rayman thing is more of a hoax than a leak. Fuck Ubisoft.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:08 pm

That's exactly what iT's most recent post proved?
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by kotakun Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:51 pm

if only you knew
its actually on ssb for the 4ds not only does it pop out it also allows you to manipulate time while playing it and not only is rayman in but so is waluigi and chrom and master chief and cloud and goku and davesprite and obama and everyones favorite returning character pichu

i know this because i am one of the exclusive prealpha testers for it thats why i dont have a 3ds because why downgrade?
kotakun
kotakun
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next