Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition

+14
Xaber
sournote103
NinteNerd
Dregadude
cephalopodAscendant
Gelatino
ilikeoctopus
d_what
Spark Eletran
Captain
tinning3
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
phantasmalDexterity
18 posters

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition

Post by Air12473 Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:57 pm

There is one this I really want: Shiny Skiddo =DDD its too cute.
Things I don't want:
Spoiler:

Pref Safari pokemon: Spheal, Togepi, Swadloon, petlil or more fairies =D
no need for shiny other than skiddoooo and IV are not necessary =)
I got my gift ready all that's left is wrapping/EVs =D GET EXCITED =D

Air12473
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition - Page 5 Empty Re: Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition

Post by d_what Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:45 pm

WOAH there hold your horses, don't forget that the validity of the Pokemon you've trained may differ based on who you end up with... I learned that the hard way. Twice.

But I got a Salamence and a Froslass out of it, even if I'll never use them, so that's okay.

(I had a shiny skiddo)
(Briefly)
(It was a gift)
(But I gifted it back) 
(For reasons)
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Air12473 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:04 pm

I guess you're right D. I haven't ever played competitively though. I don't feel like I need to have such high standards. I'm open for anything but the ones that I've listed are ones I have put time into

Air12473
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Just making sure: I meant the gift you've got ready, not the ones you've trained for yourself. I know what it's like though. I already know what I'd get Hanky and DregaDude and it is taking every fibre in my body to resist training them anyway. That and a Togekiss I'm currently preoccupied with.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:18 pm

if you train something for me and you don't get my name you can still give it to me <3
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Air12473 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Ah okay. I'll see if my gift doesn't match the name but it'll still be fun even if the person doesn't want it. Then I'll take it...muahahaha

Air12473
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:49 pm

THIS IS WHAT I WANT FOR SECRET SANTA

In terms of if shinies are offered, I already have Magneton, Shinx, and Boldore. I'll not be wanting any of the Slow family at all either as Rozewolf already gave me an amazing Slowbro during the Secret Summer Santa.

I'd prefer the mon to be nicknamed and I don't mind if the trade is done in Gen V or VI.

Apart from that, I just hope you have fun with it Very Happy
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:52 pm

oh yeah
THIS IS WHAT I FORGOT TO MENTION I WANT FOR SECRET SANTA
it would be nice if the mon was nicknamed
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:54 pm

Spark Eletran wrote:oh yeah
THIS IS WHAT I FORGOT TO MENTION I WANT FOR SECRET SANTA
it would be nice if the mon was nicknamed
So much this. Seriously guys, a nickname is the heart and soul of a Pokémon, and seeing anything in my box or party without a nickname makes me sad.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:09 pm

that's all well and good, until you start catching a lot of pokemon and have to come up with seriously contrived nicknames and then you just never use the pokemon anyway so you're like why does this pokemon have a terrible nickname

i've gone down that road
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:10 pm

But then it's like a guessing game! "Now what was my reasoning for giving you this nickname again?"
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:11 pm

usually the reasoning is that it's the first word that pops into my head and later i'm just like "this name has nothing to do with this pokemon and i'm sad that i named it that"
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:12 pm

That's what the Name Rater's for.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:14 pm

I love that though, I can think "Haha what a stupid name, I love it".
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:06 pm

I name every single Pokemon I receive unless if I know I'm gonna release it or its traded over. Always.
Captain
Captain
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Nickname is actually rule numero uno. Check the OP.
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Well then. Looks like I didn't read the rules carefully enough. Or I did and forgot about that one.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Hey I had a thought :0 

Could we arrange is so's, unless the participant feels otherwise, the person giving the gift doesn't end up giving it to the same person as last time? It would make it more sociable.
I've long since lost the list showing the chains but we could do it on a case-per-case basis.
If not, I got Rozewolf and Hanky got me. IIRC Spark and Muffinz and someone else were in a loop all of their own, and I remember that Tinning was Rozewolf's recipient and then he got cA.

Gosh I am so great at remembering all of these details.

Last edited by d_what on Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:13 pm

I agree, it should be different than last time. For the record, Rozewolf got me, and I got cephlapodAscendant.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. I had CapComb last time around, to further reconstruct the chain.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:37 pm

This are good chain, nobudy brek chain :0 c'mon cap'n or Hanky!
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:38 pm

i don't even know who had me last year. i just know i threw a thing at you.
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:46 pm

... Such noble Christmas spirit.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by phantasmalDexterity Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Captain had me and I had Hanky
I think
phantasmalDexterity
phantasmalDexterity
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:10 pm

...huh. That chain was smaller than I thought, even with CloudNinja's absence.

Huh.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next