Pokémon Quarantine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition

+14
Xaber
sournote103
NinteNerd
Dregadude
cephalopodAscendant
Gelatino
ilikeoctopus
d_what
Spark Eletran
Captain
tinning3
invisibleTerrarium
OverlordJ
phantasmalDexterity
18 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition

Post by d_what Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:44 pm

*physically hugs the internet*

Oh hai google servers!
d_what
d_what
Democratically elected ruler of everything

Back to top Go down

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition

Post by NinteNerd Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:17 pm

I, ah...
i'd like to participate, but my ability to produce good pokemon is very poor, at least compared to the stuff you guys give. no shinies from me >:l pretty much the only thing I could give worth having is hidden ability things from the friend safari, poooosibly with egg moves. I won't promise more than 3 perfect IV's though. your thing will be EV'd and with pokerus, at least. :u
also this semester is very taxing on my time. might not make the deadline. count me as a definite maybe.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:45 pm

cephalopodAscendant told me to join this so I am.
I guess.
Or something.
sournote103
sournote103
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:48 pm

Drega, just how little progress have you made? You can definitely make it through all of the gyms in a month, and the final gym leader's strongest Pokémon is at level 59. Are you just really busy with real life stuff or something?
Also, hi there sournote103.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gelatino Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:24 pm

luckily for you drega, breeding comes very early in the game and ev training is incredibly easy.  don't even have to fight anything.

and i personally wouldn't mind receiving a lv. 1 ev trained pokemon.  leveling it up would be part of the fun.

Last edited by Gelatino on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gelatino
Gelatino
Admin
Admin

https://pokemonquarantine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spark Eletran Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:50 pm

I think being level 50 shouldn't be too important either

specially since you can ev train without leveling up

IMO just like an EV-trained Pokémon with good nature and a cool nickname or something should be good enough as a gift, I'd like it at least
maybe egg moves too i guess? but yeah leveling up should be mostly left to whoever gets it i think
Spark Eletran
Spark Eletran
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:12 pm

I'll join this.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:10 am

cephalopodAscendant wrote:Drega, just how little progress have you made? You can definitely make it through all of the gyms in a month, and the final gym leader's strongest Pokémon is at level 59. Are you just really busy with real life stuff or something?
Also, hi there sournote103.
Lemme put it this way.

I got the game October 13.

I've played it for 10 hours since then, mostly just faffing with the mini games like I always do. I have one gym badge, I'm at Parfum Palace, and my main three Pokemon (Quilladin, Braixen, and Vespiquen, for those keeping score) are at level 21.

I'm taking 20 units at my college this quarter, which includes marching band, so no weekends for me. Also, it's my first quarter of college, and even my first time living on my own. For the past four weeks I've had at least one midterm each week, and this Friday I have two. Finals are four weeks away.

Honestly I don't even know if I can fulfill a SS request at this rate, but I'm going to try to force myself to make time for it, since I love you guys. <3

Edit: Actually, I just thought: maybe for me the ideal SS gift would be something cool to use in-game and competitively (ideally a sweeper)? Yeah, that would be good. It'd have to be at a level less than or equal to everything else I own, but I could train it up if it was at level 20 or 25.
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozewolf Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:29 am

I'll participate! :3
Rozewolf
Rozewolf
Youngster

Back to top Go down

Post by NinteNerd Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:31 am

i realize this sorta defeats the purpose of SECRET santa, but i had a sudden idea/realization, and i know exactly what i want to give to exactly who. :y
maybe it'll still get to happen, depending on how this gets set up.
NinteNerd
NinteNerd
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:57 am

Drega, you do realize that we won't even find out our giftees until after you'll be done with finals, right? And then you have most of December to prepare your gift. I'm reasonably confident it'll be easier than you think to pull a gift together.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:19 am

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition - Page 2 Infraction
USER WAS INFRACTED FOR THIS POST
cephalopodAscendant wrote:Drega, you do realize that we won't even find out our giftees until after you'll be done with finals, right? And then you have most of December to prepare your gift. I'm reasonably confident it'll be easier than you think to pull a gift together.
Yeah, I know. I wasn't outright withdrawing from SS, just letting you know what's up with me these days. This is also why I haven't updated my adventure in months, something I constantly berate myself for. Sad

Edit: this thread really should be moved to the Trade Center. Let's try to have some modicum of organization here k

worst mods evur 0/10^100

wow drega u suck instabanned -HP

ya srsly -Gela
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 am

Slippery slope you guys :0  however I respect your authoritay and your awesome modding powers. You guys are great and this thread is great.

Can you give me an infraction too plz? To reinforce my shaky belief that they're not really important?
Thx :0
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:48 am

d_what I'm pretty sure that Drega did that himself.

(Also, quick question: does your tumblr actually exist, or is it simply a line in your sig, designed to thwart your enemies?)

Last edited by Xaber on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:24 am

He just posted the image? Awww Sad mods if you're listening and these forums use that infraction banner I still want an infraction k thx I luv u bye bye

...tumblr? Oh yeah I totally have a tumblr. What do you mean it's just a line everyone else can click it right? It's actually the best tumblr I'm surprised you haven't heard of it I am all over the tumblr, in fact I am tumblr famous, and totally not making this up and avoiding mentioning the fact that I do not have nor will ever have a tumblr, nope it's pretty great.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:33 am

D_What you're drunk go home mspa
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:57 am

I am home and I don't drink :0
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by tinning3 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:07 am

how do i get tumblr famous too, i want all the greats to notice me on there like Obana, Hussie and the D_what.
tinning3
tinning3
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by d_what Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:29 am

Firstly, you must never ever ever lie.

Secondly, you must have a great understanding of sarcasm.

Thridly, something something irony.

I forgot the zeroeth step.
Have a tumblr account.
d_what
d_what

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanky Panky Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:52 pm

Things:
1) Don't worry, D_what. I'm pretty sure I'll be the first to die, seeing as how I'm now the oldest.
2) I'm entirely sure Drega did that to himself, unless Jello came through and decided to figure out what color my purple is. Then I'd be convinced it was Jello. I've been at the hospital/work/gym the past couple days doing important RL stuffs.
3) New York is only a 15 hour drive away from me; I expect you to come visit, D_.
4) I would invite you guys to come visit at my place this holiday season but realistically I don't trust strangers and you are all incredibly strange.

5) I gotta figure out how to give out an even better SS present this time around. Green Greens was a pretty high bar to set!
Hanky Panky
Hanky Panky
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:17 pm

I don't think you've even used that purple for your text color in ages, so it's definitely not HP.
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:03 pm

The Prosecution presents exhibit A, Your Honour.

Exhibit A wrote:On 5/11/13, at 8:12 PM, Dregadude wrote:
> hehehe I fooled D_What on the SS thread with my cunning ruse
Taken from the Skype chat. Due to this evidence, we demand an immediate guilty verdict!
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by cephalopodAscendant Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Objection! Detective Gumshoe's pay has not been docked yet this trial. There's no way we can deliver a guilty verdict yet, your Honor!
cephalopodAscendant
cephalopodAscendant
Tamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dregadude Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 am

The defendant whispers to the prosecution what could be considered Exhibit B, a nice bit of testimony he's sure the court would like to hear.

me, right now wrote:It's really nifty how my Mac can copy-paste colors from other people's text! I find it especially convenient if I need to copy over a pesterlog, or if I need to deduce someone's text color to use for myself. >;]
Also Detective Gumshoe dripped coffee on Exhibit A, what a goof!
Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition - Page 2 AAI_Dick_Gumshoe_Full_Flinching

D_What if you really want to infract yourself I think I've got a little something that could help. mspa

wait why am i incriminating myself this is dumb

Spoiler:
Dregadude
Dregadude
Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Xaber Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:31 am

The prosecution delivers FURTHER EVIDENCE displaying that the defendant's post was at no point edited, which clearly implies that there was no infraction.

Second Annual Secret Delibird--Christmukkah in December Edition - Page 2 CMONV6x

SEE THERE IS NO EDIT STAMP.

It's shocking, but true.

Spoiler:

Edit: More evidence added to spoiler.

Your Honour, the prosecution rests.
Xaber
Xaber
Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next